Login | Register

How white liberals really view black voters
01-03-2020, 08:23 AM
How white liberals really view black voters

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2020, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 12:10 PM by Dick Tater.)
RE: How white liberals really view black voters
Forget gay rights. Many, if not most, white liberals enthusiastically support a woman’s right to unilaterally murder her unborn, unwanted babies. Abortion is arguably the ultimate evil in the history of mankind. Not to mention that it kills more non-whites than the KKK ever did. White liberals are not unaware of that fact.

Forget Trumptards. Many, if not most, white conservatives shamelessly support ‘western’ imperialist wars of aggression that maim and kill MILLIONS of (mostly) non-white men, women, and children. White conservatives are not unaware of that fact.

Note the common denominator of both groups is the (tacit) support of policies that result in the deaths of MILLIONS of (non-white) people. IOW, these people have a pathological NEED to kill or have others killed, especially non-whites.

This is why I say that, as a group, so-called whites, Ameriklans especially, are a hopelessly evil, anti-hueman race. Their past and present proves it.

This video is just a perfect, small sample of the often casual nature of racism and, ultimately, evil.
01-03-2020, 12:42 PM
Dick Tater, I don't think either white or blacks support the constant warfare state but we are unable to stop it. Your beef is with the government and those behind the throne pulling the strings of power.
01-03-2020, 01:08 PM
Free abortions for non-whites!
01-03-2020, 01:39 PM
the people in the video are basically saying blacks don't have the knowledge in general to use the internet or to get to the DMV

how fucking racist is that?

Give me a hillybilly calling me NAMES to my face any day over this INSIDIOUS RACISM!
01-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Quote:Wind Dreamer
2 years ago
The liberals always use the black communities for their own power-grabbing agendas. The liberals dont want voter id required so they can have dead people vote for them and make a lot of made up voters and illegals vote for them
01-03-2020, 01:45 PM
white liberals are the missionaries that used to go around the world trying to civilize people into the western way.. "it's for their own good" "it's the white man's burden"

Liberalism is the new Christianity... same worldwide mandate, just without the spirituality and holy spaces
01-03-2020, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2020 02:08 PM by Dick Tater.)
(01-03-2020 12:42 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Dick Tater, I don't think either white or blacks support the constant warfare state but we are unable to stop it. Your beef is with the government and those behind the throne pulling the strings of power.

Western rulers know that westerners tacitly support their imperialistic actions as long as they continue to provide material prosperity, the drug they are all slaves to.
Unknown

Mass Complicity Of Whites

Posts 107 & 108

Bloodthirsty Ameriklans
01-03-2020, 02:14 PM
Everyday hundreds of millions of POC are suffering while the rich whites on earth party! White people vote for leaders who invade countries and kill millions of people because they are evil, racist and heartless.
Unknown

White Americans believe it is their right to steal all of the oil and natural gas from those uneducated ‘sand ni**ers’ because they are Christians and not Muslim infidels. There are no war protests because they think that what is being done in the Middle East by American forces is justified.
Unknown
01-03-2020, 02:17 PM
the left and the right support the identical foreign policy initiatives .. and that is what's important

the wedge issues they play with ID politics SJW shit is just distraction to prevent people from seeing what USA does overseas.. which is mass displacement, mass killing, mass cultural destruction. it's really that simple.

both the left and the right mainstream are racist at their core.

that is not to say ALL WHITE people are racist, I would disagree with that.

the one issue is the racism has been foisted upon them too, they really have very little culture compared to most non-white cultures.. so they rely on genetic identity.
01-03-2020, 02:24 PM
(01-03-2020 02:17 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  the left and the right support the identical foreign policy initiatives .. and that is what's important

the wedge issues they play with ID politics SJW shit is just distraction to prevent people from seeing what USA does overseas.. which is mass displacement, mass killing, mass cultural destruction. it's really that simple.

both the left and the right mainstream are racist at their core.

that is not to say ALL WHITE people are racist, I would disagree with that.

the one issue is the racism has been foisted upon them too, they really have very little culture compared to most non-white cultures.. so they rely on genetic identity.

Yep. One could make the argument that Conservatives are the lesser of two evils because at least most of them don't support abortion. They're also less two-faced.
01-03-2020, 02:28 PM
white conservatives in general are overt racists... they just think they are better because of their race.

in a way they are less insidious and white conservatives even if they don't like a particular race or more likely to make EXCEPTIONS or ACCEPT alternative views

white liberals will banish you if you attempt to step off their plantation of the mind.

white liberals think they know better and seek to CONVERT all POCs into liberal whites.

White conservatives don't like POCs so they just want to stay away from for the most part.

the good part of the latter is if they leave POCs alone, POCs can build their own communities, maintain their identity etc.

i have never met a POC liberal that wasn't whitewashed or didn't worship BRADS in general.
01-03-2020, 02:32 PM
i don't necessarily have a problem with white people sticking to their own or thinking they are better. just dont' bother or AFFECT other people.

you want to think you are the shit go do that shit in your own strip mall or country club.

don't enforce your WARPED views on other cultures. don't go around the world enforcing your flip flop, starbucks and yoga cheetoh eating culture!!

leave people alone.

that is all I ask.

i think people are coming to the realization though that western "civilization" has been a disaster overall for the planet.

for all its conveniences it has just destroyed the natural order of things.
01-03-2020, 03:21 PM
(01-03-2020 02:32 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  i don't necessarily have a problem with white people sticking to their own or thinking they are better. just dont' bother or AFFECT other people.

you want to think you are the shit go do that shit in your own strip mall or country club.

don't enforce your WARPED views on other cultures. don't go around the world enforcing your flip flop, starbucks and yoga cheetoh eating culture!!

leave people alone.

that is all I ask.

The past and present proves that is an impossible ask for WP. They simply cannot leave others alone. There are simply too many covetous sociopaths and parasites in their midst for that to ever happen.

Can't leave the Arabs alone, need their opium and oil. Can't leave the Africans alone, need their gold, oil & diamonds, not to mention cobalt. Can't leave African Americans and Latinos alone, who else is going to fill up their for profit prisons?

Greedy, Sociopathic Parasites on an epic scale.
01-03-2020, 03:31 PM
There are two kinds of people in this world, hammers and anvils. Blacks, Hispanics and Arabs should just get used to being anvils.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturn's Hexagon in full view Redneck 59 17,530 12-29-2019 07:41 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Poll: 77% of liberals trust the CIA CTsar 4 254 10-29-2019 07:56 AM
Last Post: CTsar
  White Privilege? Fat white girl destroys native sand sculpture in Hawaii pug-thug 9 654 08-18-2019 11:28 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  GUARDIAN: Why white people aren’t as cool as black people pug-thug 4 645 07-02-2019 10:01 AM
Last Post: General Franco