Login | Register

Attn: Ray(aka bloodfist)
12-19-2019, 12:15 PM
Attn: Ray(aka bloodfist)
I imagine you are lurking here and since I cannot address you at the OG I will post this here.

The other day I ventured over to the OG where I discovered a thread 4 Professor Redneck(Fantastic Thread) and I have taken some offense to what you posted there.

You made some derogatory commentary against this fine forum which I feel was unreasonable and mean spirited.

while other forums have censored me for no good reason this Fine Forum kindly welcomed me allowing me to express myself without threat of censorship.

There seems to be no unprofessional bias based system of moderation h ere and everyone is EQUALLY allowed to express their own unique individual perspective.

I have observe that there is no unprofessional favoritism here. This is not some boring echo-chamber yet is a forum of diverse perspective where it is uncommon for one to make vulgar insult and attack against another for expressing his individual ideas.

One does not need fear being BANNED because of his personal ideology in politics, sport, or other social interest.

of course as knowledge is exchanged there sometimes occurs a social evolution and growth. Today's Truth may be Tomorrow's Old Tech.

your insulting of the fine fellows here was uncalled for. I think you are a good man but calling me a loser was not cool. Yes I believe you said the people of this forum are "losers" which includes me. I enjoy hanging out here and these guys give me a good chuckle.

Seems like the OG needs to trade in their tighty-whities for some relax boxer-briefs!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Attn: Ray(aka bloodfist)
I'll stud his face with a knockout???!!!
12-19-2019, 01:33 PM
I talked to Ray just yesterday. He said he left because your posts suck.
12-19-2019, 03:44 PM
(12-19-2019 01:33 PM)kungfool Wrote:  I talked to Ray just yesterday. He said he left because your posts suck.

[Image: trump-golf-course-e1466517803699.jpeg?qu...;amp;h=231]
12-19-2019, 04:09 PM
(12-19-2019 03:44 PM)karasu Wrote:  
(12-19-2019 01:33 PM)kungfool Wrote:  I talked to Ray just yesterday. He said he left because your posts suck.

That made me chuckle. You're starting to grow on me but kungfool is right, you need to start sucking a little bit less.

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-19-2019, 08:36 PM
Karasu of you're still interested in the OG why don't you just open a new account there. That's what everyone else dies and people seem to figure out who they are quickly. And nobody seems to care.

Well. Why not?
12-19-2019, 08:37 PM
Ray came here under false pretenses, to try and get intel that he could take back with him.

On the OG he has devolved back into his hateful, bitter, and angry old man, character.

That is the real Ray, he will never be able to hide it for very long.

He did it at The MMA Community forum, and he did it here. Now he's back on the OG screaming Anti-Semite and demanding that people be banned because they don't promote the same lies that he does.

He came here and made a couple of posts, then he got pissed because no one responded to them. He has a sense of entitlement that is more like a Milennial than a Boomer. He is the prototype of today's SJW.
12-20-2019, 03:25 AM
(12-19-2019 08:37 PM)Redneck Wrote:  He came here and made a couple of posts, then he got pissed because no one responded to them. He has a sense of entitlement that is more like a Milennial than a Boomer. He is the prototype of today's SJW.

What if there was a certain group of people that reacted to nearly everything with a sense of victimization and outrage? What if that same group became so prominent in spheres of cultural influence that they trained an entire generation to be hyper-reactive and emotionally fragile? What if that first group had so much influence over the second group, it could mobilize the second group to action with certain triggers? What if that first group, used the second group as pawns to attack any perceived threat to their hegemony?

That would be something.
12-20-2019, 03:52 AM
Yeah, used to be when I was a kid that we were proud to be unaffected by insults.

Now... They make you Miss Universe if you spout off on some talking point like 'toxic positivity' (iow if they are outraged and you try to calm them down, then your positivity is toxic).
12-20-2019, 04:30 AM
(12-19-2019 08:36 PM)Skookum Charlie Wrote:  Karasu of you're still interested in the OG why don't you just open a new account there. That's what everyone else dies and people seem to figure out who they are quickly. And nobody seems to care.

Well. Why not?

it's a tiresome hassle to create a new account every time some prissy mod gets her panties in a twist because I offended his unprofessional bias towards sport or political ideology!

I sometimes go see what's up over there though less and less these days but it was during one of my expeditions of curiosity that I observed the Redneck thread and bloodfist's unwarranted attacks against this Fine Forum and the good fellows here!
12-20-2019, 04:31 AM
(12-19-2019 04:09 PM)jho Wrote:  
(12-19-2019 03:44 PM)karasu Wrote:  

That made me chuckle. You're starting to grow on me but kungfool is right, you need to start sucking a little bit less.

I will not alter my constitution to vibrate at echo-chamber frequency
12-20-2019, 04:34 AM
(12-20-2019 03:25 AM)kungfool Wrote:  
(12-19-2019 08:37 PM)Redneck Wrote:  He came here and made a couple of posts, then he got pissed because no one responded to them. He has a sense of entitlement that is more like a Milennial than a Boomer. He is the prototype of today's SJW.

What if there was a certain group of people that reacted to nearly everything with a sense of victimization and outrage? What if that same group became so prominent in spheres of cultural influence that they trained an entire generation to be hyper-reactive and emotionally fragile? What if that first group had so much influence over the second group, it could mobilize the second group to action with certain triggers? What if that first group, used the second group as pawns to attack any perceived threat to their hegemony?

That would be something.

sounds like could be any group....MAGA hats, Native Americans, African Americans, Latinos, Jews, Women........EVERYONE is crying about everyone else these days
12-20-2019, 04:44 AM
(12-19-2019 08:37 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Ray came here under false pretenses, to try and get intel that he could take back with him.

On the OG he has devolved back into his hateful, bitter, and angry old man, character.

That is the real Ray, he will never be able to hide it for very long.

He did it at The MMA Community forum, and he did it here. Now he's back on the OG screaming Anti-Semite and demanding that people be banned because they don't promote the same lies that he does.

He came here and made a couple of posts, then he got pissed because no one responded to them. He has a sense of entitlement that is more like a Milennial than a Boomer. He is the prototype of today's SJW.

To be fair, I believe Ray went to pay a visit to the MMA Community due to my brief presence there. I found there to be some good fellows there but it eventually proved to be the same unprofessional moderation management of the OG and after being rudely censored and refusing to conform to the culture ideology and toe the party line then I took my leave.

As for the rest, you are right Professor Redneck. I have tried to cure bloodfist of his obsessive passion but it is clear more work needs to be done. If I am not soon successful I fear he may soon begin to see you as Bugs Bunny!
12-20-2019, 06:40 AM
(12-20-2019 04:34 AM)karasu Wrote:  sounds like could be any group....MAGA hats, Native Americans, African Americans, Latinos, Jews, Women........EVERYONE is crying about everyone else these days

So lets see... Conservatives are under attack by leftists. Conservatives defend themselves. Karasu sees everyone crying about everyone else.

Sounds about right.

[Image: 299722761-quote-Malcolm-X-i-dont-even-ca...-25348.png]
12-20-2019, 07:40 AM
(12-20-2019 06:40 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(12-20-2019 04:34 AM)karasu Wrote:  sounds like could be any group....MAGA hats, Native Americans, African Americans, Latinos, Jews, Women........EVERYONE is crying about everyone else these days

So lets see... Conservatives are under attack by leftists. Conservatives defend themselves. Karasu sees everyone crying about everyone else.

Sounds about right.

[Image: 299722761-quote-Malcolm-X-i-dont-even-ca...-25348.png]

LOL since when has the Conservative News Media NOT been crying about Liberals and making attacks against them?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hey Ray....... karasu 18 232 02-24-2020 05:15 PM
Last Post: karasu
  ATTN: GUESTS AND NEW VISITORS pug-thug 245 124,820 01-31-2020 07:42 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  ATTN: DITCH THE FAKE WWE POLITICAL THEATRE pug-thug 3 122 01-24-2020 03:43 PM
  Attn: Pug Thug... RE: Forum Rename pilgrim 26 340 01-10-2020 06:31 AM