Login | Register

Real or edited Video & Audio of Biden being creepy?
12-02-2019, 07:57 PM
Real or edited Video & Audio of Biden being creepy?
This video has just popped up on youtube and a few indy news sites.

It's meant to be of Biden saying some bizarre things about children.

The lip synch looks wrong to me and it looks like it may have been doctored.

This is part of what he says.

"The kids would want to rub my legs.
So I learned about roaches.
The kids liked to jump on my lap and I like kids jumping on my lap"

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2019, 03:51 AM
RE: Real or edited Video & Audio of Biden being creepy?
Kids used to reach into the pool and rub his leg down? And he loves kids jumping on his lap.

It looks legit, man. The footage has been around for 3 days or so, I think.

Biden has lost it. Then he nibbled/SUCKED ON his wife's finger the other day. Imagine it was Trump doing it to Melania, what the press reaction would be.
12-03-2019, 04:19 AM
Loves children a little too much.
12-03-2019, 11:24 AM

12-04-2019, 01:12 AM
I think Democrats are trying to lose.
12-04-2019, 03:26 AM

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
12-04-2019, 03:36 AM
The Democratic frontrunner...

[Image: OD3N5sc.jpg]

12-04-2019, 04:16 AM
(12-04-2019 01:12 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  I think Democrats are trying to lose.

They are just so wedded to their ideology. They have backed themselves into a corner. Literally.

Say the wrong thing about the border and immigration, they have lost their illegal alien vote. Say the wrong thing about abortion, they have lost the hardcore feminist vote. Say the wrong thing about raising taxes on 'old white men' and you lose the Millenial vote.

Now usually you just say whatever it takes to get elected. But the problem for the leftists is they are trying to get elected by appealing to so many disparate interest groups. Tell one group, say the feminists and the Millenials, you will be tough on crime, and you lose the black vote (who heard you say 'cops need to arrest more folks in the inner cities').

Say that we need better paying jobs, and the illegals heard you say 'less migration will lead to higher wages'... So now the strategy of saying what voters want to hear doesn't work for them! There is no common ground between the different bat shit crazy groups they claim to represent!

Except for... Never Trump! Hence Russia, Ukraine, collusion, obstruction, impeachment...
12-04-2019, 05:26 AM
(12-04-2019 04:16 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  There is no common ground between the different bat shit crazy groups they claim to represent!

Except for... Never Trump! Hence Russia, Ukraine, collusion, obstruction, impeachment...

And when that is all you have...really hard to hitch your wagon to a guy who blatantly got his cokehead son a plush gig making money for nothing and his chicks for free. A completely corrupt, senile doddering old-fool who fondles kids on camera...the best the Dems can offer, lol.

12-04-2019, 06:19 AM
Some people are still convinced Hillary will return.
12-04-2019, 06:52 AM
(12-04-2019 06:19 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Some people are still convinced Hillary will return.

She hasn't declared one way or the other, because as soon as she does, she isn't allowed to accept campaign donations any more, and put them in her bank account. Then she has to either STOP accepting donations OR actually pay for a campaign, with those funds.

Legalities....
12-04-2019, 10:14 PM
(12-04-2019 04:16 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(12-04-2019 01:12 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  I think Democrats are trying to lose.

They are just so wedded to their ideology. They have backed themselves into a corner. Literally.

Say the wrong thing about the border and immigration, they have lost their illegal alien vote. Say the wrong thing about abortion, they have lost the hardcore feminist vote. Say the wrong thing about raising taxes on 'old white men' and you lose the Millenial vote.

Now usually you just say whatever it takes to get elected. But the problem for the leftists is they are trying to get elected by appealing to so many disparate interest groups. Tell one group, say the feminists and the Millenials, you will be tough on crime, and you lose the black vote (who heard you say 'cops need to arrest more folks in the inner cities').

Say that we need better paying jobs, and the illegals heard you say 'less migration will lead to higher wages'... So now the strategy of saying what voters want to hear doesn't work for them! There is no common ground between the different bat shit crazy groups they claim to represent!

This is precisely the reason that Bloomberg doesn't stand a chance, despite arguably being the best of the 18 (yes 18) candidates currently running.

He is the "old white guy" that the liberals have come to hate, plus he's not going to pretend to give a shit about transgender rights, illegal aliens, and all the other crazy shit. Or if he does try and pretend, no one will believe he's sincere.

They are hoping that a centrist Democrat who could just as easily have been a Republican candidate, is somehow going to pull all the factions together, which in my opinion is an impossible task for anyone, even Hillary.

The Democrats created this rod for their own back when they started dividing everyone up into categories and then allowed them to all turn on each other.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Creepy Joe is back to his old ways. Inappropriate sniffing touching pug-thug 18 368 12-03-2019 06:33 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Milo leaks Richard Spencer Racist bigoted audio pug-thug 19 405 11-29-2019 10:18 AM
Last Post: kungfool
Video Biden almost swallows his dentures during debate CTsar 14 339 09-20-2019 02:30 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Biden 2020 website is up.. He's done. pug-thug 2 425 05-04-2019 12:40 AM
Last Post: pilgrim