Login | Register

Happy Thanksgiving!
11-29-2019, 04:35 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving guys, hope you enjoy a good one!

I'm thankful for the good fellowship here and the Conspirologist HEROES endeavoring to shine LIGHT on the darkness!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: Happy Thanksgiving!
just finished a slice of the GFs pumpkin pie and coffee while watching the Macy Parade. Now the GF is getting started on the Roast Beast and later I will drive her to join the peasantry in some Black Friday madness. She will be drinking while cooking and eating of course so I will be the designated chauffeur todayBig Grin

[Image: d5690c9cae1062f694674c825ed62434.png]
11-29-2019, 06:14 AM
aren't you part Native American Karasu?

anyways happy thanksgiving
11-29-2019, 03:38 PM
(11-29-2019 06:14 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  aren't you part Native American Karasu?

anyways happy thanksgiving

yes I am registered as a First Nations People so maybe some of my Native American Indian ancestors probably enjoyed a peaceful feast with some Pilgrims and I imagine they would all probably be happy if we are enjoying ourselves today in good fellowship Big Grin
11-30-2019, 02:45 AM
Late to the thread... but Happy Thanksgiving to you also karasu and all of EY.com.

Hope you enjoy your holiday season ahead.

God is good and Jesus is alive my friends.
12-01-2019, 02:26 AM
anyone else join the peasantry in their Black Friday Merry Making? How was it in your area?

Those American Dreams Love their Black Friday, Mall was FULL of Indians(the curry kind) same as last year. The Ethnics seem to be keeping the USA consumer economy going strong. I even saw a couple of Indian chaps cruising about on what appeared to be brand new Harley motorcycles and they sure looked to be joyfully radiating some American Dream!

I saw a good amount of Muslim folk too, their numbers seem to be increasing. USA founding theme trend of Nation of Immigrants Melting pot seems to show no signs of fatigue and everyone seemed to be making a nice soup, mixing, mingling, and getting on well and in good festive spirits as they enjoyed the Holiday experienceBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why Do Some People Get Upset about "Happy Holidays"? karasu 28 202 Today 05:04 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Happy Halloween Guys! karasu 15 236 11-01-2019 06:25 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  two unborn babies fighting inside the womb, pro choice folks will not be happy pug-thug 2 624 05-11-2019 04:53 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Happy Birthday to the Illuminati! pug-thug 2 501 05-02-2019 01:52 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns