Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Milo leaks Richard Spencer Racist bigoted audio

11-27-2019, 10:00 PM
I couldn't watch it, I lasted until 2:40 but those SJW black people were too much.
11-28-2019, 03:56 AM
At least, for Richard Spencer's sake, he hasn't been falcon-punched recently. So there's that.

Never really liked the guy. Would prefer him to be more matter of fact, and less intentionally provocative.
11-28-2019, 06:06 AM
He hasnt been relevant in a while and might have been a media fabrication all along. A lot of people even within the alt right didnt known who he was until that “Hail Trump video” in 2016.
11-28-2019, 07:06 AM
the " I am the king, I rule shit" was nutty as hell
11-28-2019, 09:48 AM
(11-28-2019 06:06 AM)CTsar Wrote:  He hasnt been relevant in a while and might have been a media fabrication all along. A lot of people even within the alt right didnt known who he was until that “Hail Trump video” in 2016.

That would be strange as Spencer was there from the founding of the so called alt right.

He has been around paleo conservative circles but got booted out. Worked for the misnamed American Conservative magazine then became editor of the online TakiMag.com. He quickly went about abusing Taki's trust in him by abandoning the paleo-conservative theme and turning the website into a somewhat neo-nazi-ish site behind the owners back basically. Booted out of Takimag.

He then took the Alt-Right moniker from Paul Gottfried, a Jew btw, and went about turning the concept on its head, going from Gottfried's original idea of uniting sane but disparate elements of the right to again, a borderline neo-nazi theme.

I have no evidence of Spencer being a witting dupe of the left, but he certainly was at least an unwitting one. They were more than happy to give him publicity and present him as a leader as long as he provided them with a target.
11-28-2019, 10:01 AM
I don't care for either Spencer or Milo as 'leaders'. That is for sure.

If they want to help, sure. But lead? Nope.
11-28-2019, 10:15 AM
If the goal is to "Unite the Right" he should've presented a more sanitary image to the public. He accepted a leadership role then goes on record with stuff like "White privilege is wonderful, I want to expand it", "I am King, I rule shit" or "Hail Trump". It sounds like sabotage, because those aren't statements that many conservatives would like to associate themselves with. Even David Duke is more careful than that.
11-28-2019, 04:48 PM
The problem with the Alt Right is that it never had a unifying philosophy. It was built around the idea of white nationalism, but people in the movement repeatedly balked at the notion of providing a legal definition of white. Basically the one thing it had, it failed at. They really couldn't get widespread agreement on anything else either. When the Unite the Right rally turned into an optics nightmare half the people decided to disavow the Alt Right. In fact, that was something that would regularly happen. In the Hailgate speech all it took was a couple of Jews throwing up Nazi salutes and people abandoned the movement. It certainly didn't help things when Matthew Heimbach cheated on his wife with his stepmother, Christopher Cantwell cried on video about Charlottesville, Christopher Cantwell doxxing people in the Alt Right, Mike Enoch and his wife being Jewish, Eli Mosley (leader of Identity Evropa) being outed as a Jew who lied about his military record, Millennial Woes' comments about bestiality, and any number of other embarrassing gaffs.
11-28-2019, 08:59 PM
when you base your shit on genetics and genetics only, your shit is bound to fail.

East asians believe genetics are important, but first and foremost it is the culture that binds the people together

Westerners turned their back on Christianity, so there really is nothing to fall back on.. and Christianity is basically spiritual marxism.. so it cares not about genetics or bloodlines
11-29-2019, 01:27 AM
(11-28-2019 08:59 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  when you base your shit on genetics and genetics only, your shit is bound to fail.

East asians believe genetics are important, but first and foremost it is the culture that binds the people together

Westerners turned their back on Christianity, so there really is nothing to fall back on.. and Christianity is basically spiritual marxism.. so it cares not about genetics or bloodlines

I agree that race is important but when it becomes an ideology it becomes a disease. I don't agree a bit about Christianity being spiritual Marxism unless you mean the various modern heresies, but not orthodox Christianity.

I really stopped following anything from the alt-right soon after Spencer started his alternativeright.com site. I realized something wasn't right. It appears from the incidents Count Iblis mentioned that there was a good deal of deliberate subversion going on inside the movement. If you didn't know that was going to happen you haven't had your eyes open for most of your life.
11-29-2019, 04:41 AM
Poland, Hungary, Russia... They have 'turned their back' on Christianity? Really?

A place like Czech Republic, much of Germany, France, England, sure, you can make that argument. Also, why use the euphemism 'westerners' when you mean white people/European descent? Or is the term 'Oriental' making a come back too?

Czechs I can sympathize with, because first of all, their women are beautiful, but secondly, because their country was a total battleground during the 'Reformation', between Protestants and Catholics. And they are right on the cusp of the Orthodox Church's influence too.

That is basically why Poland became Catholic, IMO, is to have allies that weren't their neighbors to the east (Russia) or west (Germany).
11-29-2019, 06:41 AM
(11-29-2019 01:27 AM)Pierrot Lunaire Wrote:  
(11-28-2019 08:59 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  when you base your shit on genetics and genetics only, your shit is bound to fail.

I agree that race is important but when it becomes an ideology it becomes a disease. I don't agree a bit about Christianity being spiritual Marxism unless you mean the various modern heresies, but not orthodox Christianity.

I really stopped following anything from the alt-right soon after Spencer started his alternativeright.com site. I realized something wasn't right. It appears from the incidents Count Iblis mentioned that there was a good deal of deliberate subversion going on inside the movement. If you didn't know that was going to happen you haven't had your eyes open for most of your life.

orthodox Christianity and Traditional Catholicism are legit..

but for sure most Christianity is very similar to marxism.. esp. with its universal mandate/values

Those who know, know! Big Grin
11-29-2019, 06:42 AM
Quote:Poland, Hungary, Russia... They have 'turned their back' on Christianity? Really?

they are not westerners!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Real or edited Video & Audio of Biden being creepy? Redneck 11 306 12-04-2019 10:14 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Bruce Lee's image humiliated by the racist liberal Quentin Tarantino pug-thug 69 1,933 11-10-2019 12:08 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  Trump fires John Bolton amid concerns over leaks and policy disagreements pilgrim 12 464 09-17-2019 07:22 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Racist Tirade By "Love & Hip Hop" Star Benzino Against Asian Cop - See to Believe pug-thug 17 767 08-01-2019 04:45 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns