Login | Register

Black Triangle UFOs are real
11-26-2019, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2019 01:20 PM by Rako.)
Brick Black Triangle UFOs are real
Quote:28/09/2012
UFO: Flying Triangles
Darren Perks
Strange flying black triangle UFOs
[Image: 5d028ea5250000a013e5ce96.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale]
I myself witnessed one on 30 March 1993, which was part of the famous UK Cosford UFO incident, and I became one of thousands of people who have witnessed these strange craft in our skies.
They are large, triangular-shaped UFOs, often black in colour, with rounded corners and making a low, humming noise. They disappear to the horizon at unbelievable speed. They are ususally big craft and show up from nowhere in the blink of an eye.
The first sighting of these mystery triangles was recorded and reported in 1965. Some say they were first sighted in 1950s. For some time people have said they are secret military projects - the next generation stealth aircrafts. But why are they flying the same way since sixties.
The triangle shaped UFOs are said to use anti-gravity propulsion. They also use superconductors to create the electromagnetic flux as well as anti-gravity propulsion. That is why the humming noise comes out which was heard by myself and many others.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/darren-perks/ufo-flying-triangles_b_1922694.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAM-mbCa94sZKkpcCNwnUVGPig_Df0VM1jKh1kA-pvtTw57yUJl_80FyaXFl1yy28U39yp7ZTr_WwKe-K95yh9JmIgzCKHsZj8Q3EIKAsq0S5j-DIYwgCuQGN1jTeVJWHDBsYnCyvJTFSVfec72eo_XmQmGl6Wy836RgHYM881UpB
The writer above considers the possibility that ETs transferred technology with governments and that these could be man-made crafts with their technology.
The author also makes a good point when he notices that the triangles were around in 1965 or earlier. This technological capability was even less practical for humans to achieve in the 1960's. It seems more likely that they came from ETs at that time.

Quote:By Leslie Kean
Special to msnbc.com

Leslie Kean is the author of "UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go on the Record."
[Image: 100902-space-ufobook-hsmall-4p.grid-2x2.jpg]

Most importantly, the aerial cases documented in "UFOs" — and many more on the record elsewhere — involve multiple factors such as:
* Sightings of long duration, allowing for accurate voice transmissions and the refinement of the initial identification.
* Multiple witnesses — co-pilot, crew, passengers, other aircraft in different locations, and occasionally observers from the ground.
* Onboard radar and ground radar recording the presence of a physical object, often corresponding exactly to the visual sighting.
* Direct physical effects on the aircraft, such as equipment malfunction.

As an example, Brig. Gen. Jose Periera of Brazil, commander of air force operations until 2005, reports on an "array of UFOs" observed over his country in 1986. Two pilots chased one of the objects for 30 minutes. Numerous other pilots saw the objects. Radar recorded them. Six jets were scrambled from two Brazilian air force bases to pursue them. Some of the pilots made visual contact corresponding to radar registrations. Both military and commercial pilots were involved. Onboard as well as ground radar systems confirmed the presence of the objects.

[Image: 100902-space-belgiumufo-hmed-4p.grid-4x2.jpg]
This picture of a black triangle with lights underneath was taken in Petit-Rechain, Belgium, in 1990.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38977500/ns/te...dyTEpNKjX4

[Image: tumblr_ojwuucMAdH1w0ew1ko1_400.gifv]

[Image: hqdefault_3_orig.jpg]

One theory goes that this is a government aircraft called a TR-3B.
[Image: US-army-774918.jpg?r=5cc316ff7aa4e]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Black Triangle UFOs are real
why would Ets only transfer tech to western countries?

ETs have not visited earth imo.
11-26-2019, 04:53 PM
IDEs.

Interdimensional entities
11-26-2019, 05:27 PM
To be clear, the black triangles are quite obviously military craft.

What I am saying is there aren't aliens, or at least, none that have made contact/been sighted/visited Earth. But interdimensional entities have been reported ACROSS CULTURE, across time, and across the globe. Just under differing names.

What is the common theme? Shapeshifting and deception in general.
11-26-2019, 05:41 PM
i would rather believe in archonic entities than Ets
11-26-2019, 08:16 PM
It makes no sense why secret military aircraft would be flown over major metropolitan areas.
It makes no sense why extraterrestrials would focus their attention on the US Great Basin region.
It makes no sense why archons would need space-ships.

Still waiting on a narrative that ties it all together.
11-26-2019, 09:03 PM
I doubt that it's a space ship.

Could be a hologram.

Or if it's more and it is above the Pentagon, maybe they were doing some kind of experiment, Philadelphia style, and they opened up a portal.

I don't believe in flying saucers and aliens from a distant planet. But I'm open to the idea of inter-dimensional travel.
11-27-2019, 02:31 AM
(11-26-2019 04:47 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  why would Ets only transfer tech to western countries?

ETs have not visited earth imo.
I am not implying that they only shared with the West. One reason that they might is that they could share the more advanced technology with the most advanced civilizations.

One reason suggesting strongly that they visited earth is that ufos have technology far beyond what the military could have made when they were sighted, eg. the black triangle craft seen in the 1960's. The US was just starting to make manned craft that would fly very high in the atmosphere, eg. the Apollo missions. The black triangle craft have maneuvers that go beyond those conceivable normal abilities of the 1960's.
11-27-2019, 02:32 AM
(11-26-2019 04:53 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  IDEs.

Interdimensional entities

That would make sense.
11-27-2019, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 03:42 AM by Rako.)
(11-26-2019 05:27 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  To be clear, the black triangles are quite obviously military craft.

What I am saying is there aren't aliens, or at least, none that have made contact/been sighted/visited Earth. But interdimensional entities have been reported ACROSS CULTURE, across time, and across the globe. Just under differing names.

I would accept that the black triangles were military, but two reasons this seems less likely are that: 1) They have abilities that go far beyond capabilities that we seem close to attaining, 2) There are other craft that seem more advanced than the triangles, and if those craft aren't military, then this seems to suggest that the triangles might not be either.

For instance with reason 1), one report was that a flying disc transformed into a triangle. This would go along with your shapeshifting description.

Why would the interdimensional beings visit earth but the ETs would not? What would be the distinguiishing reason? A being in another dimension could have the capability to reach earth, but so it seems a being from a far more advanced civilization on another planet.
11-27-2019, 03:50 AM
(11-26-2019 05:41 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  i would rather believe in archonic entities than Ets
I suppose that the archons could be stronger than ETs because archons could cross the barriers of the universe. The archons would be more advanced therefore and could also conceivably exist.

So how have they operated in interfacing with human society? Did they show up to meet a world leader one night, or did they create human hybrids, or are some people the archons in fact?
11-27-2019, 04:15 AM
(11-27-2019 03:41 AM)Rako Wrote:  
(11-26-2019 05:27 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  To be clear, the black triangles are quite obviously military craft.

I would accept that the black triangles were military, but two reasons this seems less likely are that: 1) They have abilities that go far beyond capabilities that we seem close to attaining, 2) There are other craft that seem more advanced than the triangles, and if those craft aren't military, then this seems to suggest that the triangles might not be either.

For instance with reason 1), one report was that a flying disc transformed into a triangle. This would go along with your shapeshifting description.

Why would the interdimensional beings visit earth but the ETs would not? What would be the distinguiishing reason? A being in another dimension could have the capability to reach earth, but so it seems a being from a far more advanced civilization on another planet.

If actual ETs visited Earth, then I would need evidence. In other words, the classic crashed space ship, and bodies.

Don't get me started on Roswell.
11-27-2019, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 05:13 AM by Rako.)
(11-27-2019 04:15 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  If actual ETs visited Earth, then I would need evidence.
The most basic primary evidence for me is that the Black triangles are real, they do things far beyond our known capabilities like stop in midair and then go super fast, and that there are larger flying craft that other super-advanced flying objects come from. If what I just said was proven to you, would you take it to be ETs?
11-27-2019, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2019 05:05 AM by Rako.)
Quote:In one of the most spectacular photographs ever captured on film is the elusive Orb UFO with it's Mother Ship following in concert with it's every move. Five Orb's are seen in the photo below with their Mother Ship in tow in the bright blue light high above. The photo was taken in Casa Grande, Arizona by the State Director of MUFON for Arizona, Christine Dickey.

[Image: ufo_orb.jpg]

Many have asked the question, what is an Orb? Orb's are small vessels released from a Mother Ship UFO and have been documented over history to have 2 to 3 Alien's at the controls and are about 30 meters in diameter, used for close observation of Human activity.
https://www.sott.net/article/180092-US-U...r-01-09-09

Quote:[Image: mother-smaller-object.jpg]
Huge White Orb Ejects Smaller Spheres.
Location of Sighting: Long Beach, California
Date of Sighting: October 21, 2017

I saw a huge white orb over my house in Long Beach CA on October 21, 2017. At first I spotted two objects crossing paths with each other. I then focused on the larger one. As I zoomed in on my camera the UFO started ejecting smaller spheres into the atmosphere. The first ejection formed a triangular formation! As I kept filming the object started emitting tons of orbs falling in a steady stream from the main object. There were at least 40 smaller spheres emitted from the main UFO. Interestingly the smaller orbs were only visible through my infrared camera.
https://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/huge-whit...r-spheres/
The video above was taken in infrared, so it looks like a black sky. Below is the same video from Youtube shown on the daytime sky.
11-27-2019, 05:05 AM
Here is the video with the right blue sky color:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  huge black triangle over DOD dec. 27th 2018 pug-thug 7 839 12-01-2019 12:42 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Girl gets her instagram deleted. real tears for real pug-thug 3 504 04-06-2019 03:47 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Black teen says she's white & trashes black people in viral VIDEO pug-thug 3 920 10-31-2018 11:23 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Acupuncture is the real deal. real life experience. instant results pug-thug 27 6,633 05-28-2016 07:40 PM
Last Post: pug-thug