Login | Register

The Time of Prophecy has RETURNED!??!
11-24-2019, 04:40 AM
The Time of Prophecy has RETURNED!??!
it has been a long run of certainty which is not to say that certainty = Utopic conditions but just that nothing much to be surprised about......The WAR Mongering continued, Markets maintained their trend, and Consumers grew their DEBT buying GUNS and other FlimFlam......

but now with the uncertainty of impeachment and who will win the POTUS position, a time for market correction, and the effects of consumer/wage-SLAVE DEBT.....is it time for the Return of Professor Redneck's Annual Predections?

What have the Crystal Skulls conferred to him???

is it finally time for me to once again make the "Professor Redneck Predictions Thread"???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2019, 04:42 AM
RE: The Time of Prophecy has RETURNED!??!
if there is a consensus of agreement that the time is ripe then I will post this thread some time in December......
11-24-2019, 04:45 AM
this should give Professor Redneck the necessary time of spiritual practice to commune with the skulls to achieve a deep transcendent meditation to cultivate the metaphysical connection with the Cosmic Force so that he may then Speak the Prophecy!
11-24-2019, 04:47 AM
perhaps the Bloodfist visit to this forum was an Omen?
11-24-2019, 04:53 AM
[Image: nathaniel-himawan-classic-merlin.jpg?1570205289]
11-24-2019, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 08:26 PM by pilgrim.)
You really are eating too much sugar or something.Big Grin
11-24-2019, 08:25 PM
Speaking of prophecy, here was Jeremiah's prophetic calling and mandate;

Jer 1:9-10: "Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

That's a mandate for spiritual warfare against the kingdoms of darkness. A large part of a prophets calling is in prayer.
11-24-2019, 09:58 PM
For my first act, I would like to predict the following.

There will be no Impeachment of President Trump.

If I'm right about that one then maybe I'll try a few more.
11-25-2019, 08:43 AM
(11-24-2019 08:25 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Speaking of prophecy, here was Jeremiah's prophetic calling and mandate;

Jer 1:9-10: "Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

That's a mandate for spiritual warfare against the kingdoms of darkness. A large part of a prophets calling is in prayer.

yes, there is a intriguing tradition of Mystics and Mysticism in the Abrahamic Religions!
11-25-2019, 08:43 AM
(11-24-2019 09:58 PM)Redneck Wrote:  For my first act, I would like to predict the following.

There will be no Impeachment of President Trump.

If I'm right about that one then maybe I'll try a few more.

Merlin awakens!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norm MacDonald was woke ahead of his time or a time traveler. jho 22 2,516 09-21-2018 01:16 AM
Last Post: jho
  1968 Prophecy from a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman pilgrim 8 1,181 08-11-2018 03:37 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  New Trey Smith Video - HILLARY: the Clinton Election Rigging PROPHECY Redneck 9 8,901 04-06-2018 10:37 AM
Last Post: jho
  The Third Secret: Virgin Mary's Prophecy about Russia pug-thug 93 24,514 03-06-2018 03:49 AM
Last Post: Ghost of Hellfire Awaits