Login | Register

The Time of Prophecy has RETURNED!??!
11-24-2019, 04:40 AM
The Time of Prophecy has RETURNED!??!
it has been a long run of certainty which is not to say that certainty = Utopic conditions but just that nothing much to be surprised about......The WAR Mongering continued, Markets maintained their trend, and Consumers grew their DEBT buying GUNS and other FlimFlam......

but now with the uncertainty of impeachment and who will win the POTUS position, a time for market correction, and the effects of consumer/wage-SLAVE DEBT.....is it time for the Return of Professor Redneck's Annual Predections?

What have the Crystal Skulls conferred to him???

is it finally time for me to once again make the "Professor Redneck Predictions Thread"???
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2019, 04:42 AM
RE: The Time of Prophecy has RETURNED!??!
if there is a consensus of agreement that the time is ripe then I will post this thread some time in December......
11-24-2019, 04:45 AM
this should give Professor Redneck the necessary time of spiritual practice to commune with the skulls to achieve a deep transcendent meditation to cultivate the metaphysical connection with the Cosmic Force so that he may then Speak the Prophecy!
11-24-2019, 04:47 AM
perhaps the Bloodfist visit to this forum was an Omen?
11-24-2019, 04:53 AM
[Image: nathaniel-himawan-classic-merlin.jpg?1570205289]
11-24-2019, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2019 08:26 PM by pilgrim.)
You really are eating too much sugar or something.Big Grin
11-24-2019, 08:25 PM
Speaking of prophecy, here was Jeremiah's prophetic calling and mandate;

Jer 1:9-10: "Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

That's a mandate for spiritual warfare against the kingdoms of darkness. A large part of a prophets calling is in prayer.
11-24-2019, 09:58 PM
For my first act, I would like to predict the following.

There will be no Impeachment of President Trump.

If I'm right about that one then maybe I'll try a few more.
11-25-2019, 08:43 AM
(11-24-2019 08:25 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Speaking of prophecy, here was Jeremiah's prophetic calling and mandate;

Jer 1:9-10: "Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."

That's a mandate for spiritual warfare against the kingdoms of darkness. A large part of a prophets calling is in prayer.

yes, there is a intriguing tradition of Mystics and Mysticism in the Abrahamic Religions!
11-25-2019, 08:43 AM
(11-24-2019 09:58 PM)Redneck Wrote:  For my first act, I would like to predict the following.

There will be no Impeachment of President Trump.

If I'm right about that one then maybe I'll try a few more.

Merlin awakens!
12-16-2019, 09:48 PM
I found an old post of mine through archive.org

It was my predictions for 2009.

I guess I was a bit hit and miss Wink

Quote:Predictions for 2009
Posted by Redneck on January 4, 2009 at 1:48am in Truth Space Discussion Forum
View Discussions
These are some predictions that I posted on the OG earlier. Please add your own predictions for the year.

Predictions for 2009

- The "financial crisis" will continue to be milked for what it's worth. We will see more havoc in the stock markets and more financial institutions being bailed out.

- Gold will rise in value significantly but the availability of it will become less.

- The average wage in western nations will drop and more people will be living below the poverty line.

- Civil unrest due to concerns about the economy and the lack of employment, loss of homes etc.

- The focus on the Iraq war will become less and the media and US Government will build the focus towards Afghanistan. It will no longer be referred to as the Afghanistan war however, it will be referred to as the Afghanistan-Pakistan war and we will see Pakistan being demonised more by the propaganda machines.

- Israel will continue with their slaughter of the Palestinian people and eventually the Obama Barack admin will be seen as the mediators in the conflict.

- The Obama admin will also be seen to play a role in trying to bring peace to the middle east and we may see high profile round table diplomatic discussions that involve many world leaders.

- The killer flu pandemic will receive more focus from the propaganda machines. This will just be a constant flow of fear mongering in order to condition the people to believe that it is coming and that there is nothing we can do about it. The WHO will play a major role in this.

- Vaccination programs for the "killer flu" will be introduced. First being offered as a voluntary thing before eventually being made compulsory.

- More "drills" from the Military in urban US and other western cities. The line between the Military and the Police will become more blurred than ever before.

- The demise of manufacturing industries in the US will continue. The fallout of this will be great.

- Further moves towards a global political system will be made under the guise of making the global economic system more viable. This will be fairly low key but with the help of the UN we will see more and more laws becoming universal in many countries.

- Tensions between Russia, China and the US will grow. The seeds for a new Cold War will start to be sown.

- Tony Blair becomes the President of the European Union.

- China will be deemed the world's number 1 economic super power.

- India and to a lesser extent some South American countries will captialise on the demise of the American manufacturing industries and become stronger economies.

- Joint excercises between the US, Canadian and Mexican Military and more co-operation and extended jurisdictions between the law enforcement agencies of these countries.

- More promotion and concern to be raised in the community of the mental condition the NWO refer to as 'depression'. We will continue to be conditioned to believe that it's a growing epidemic and more people will be encouraged to take mind numbing anti-depression drugs.

- Home schooling will be demonised by the corporate media as the education systems around the world adopt more uniform practices.

- More and more doubt and questions will be raised about the validity of man made "climate change" but this will not stop the NWO from passing tougher new laws and regulations under the guise of trying to combat the problem.

- The cost of energy and food will rise dramatically, beginning this year.

- Food shortages will become more prevalent

- NWO groups such as the UN, G8 and the G20 will be looked at more and more for solutions to the problems the world faces.
12-17-2019, 04:16 AM
I would imagine that prophecy is a calculating art of probabilities of what could be and I believe your Prophecies have been Top Notch Professor Redneck!

there have been some years now when one would turn on the news and know what to expect but I sense that the phase is reaching the point of stagnation leading to interesting times ahead as one phase gives way to the next.......
01-02-2020, 10:43 PM
Bit of a crap shoot, let's see how I do.

1.Joe Biden wins DNC nomination.

2. China announces new trade deal with the UK.

3. George Soros dies.

4. Famous Liberal celebrity is arrested in high profile case.

5. Record breaking heat waves in USA blamed on Climate Change

6. Large mass shooting in USA at a public event.

7. An Assassination attempt on Donald Trump is unsuccessful.

8. Tsunami in South East Asia-Pacific kills hundreds.

9. Islamic terror attack on US soil.

10. Public concerns over privacy with release of new iPhone operating system.

11. Bill Clinton becomes gravely ill and is hospitalized.

12. Concerns as health side effects from new 5G network become apparent on the public.

13. A number of illegal immigrants trying to enter America are killed in an accident. Resulting in civil unrest and public protests.

14. Commercial Jet Airliner crashes in Europe, killing all occupants.

15. Google announces new 'Assistant' with AI capabilities that far exceed the current versions.

16. Authorities given sweeping powers to combat the perceived rise in Anti-Semitism by restricting free speech.

17. Major scandal involving Elon Musk.

18. High profile Democrat Congressman/woman dies unexpectedly.

19. Trump wins 2020 election.

20. Controversial video release of a high profile politician sparks calls for new laws against Deep Fake videos.
01-02-2020, 10:48 PM
George Soros has not been seen in a LOOONG TIME.

the last time I remember seeing him was in davos a couple of years ago
01-02-2020, 11:03 PM
(01-02-2020 10:48 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  George Soros has not been seen in a LOOONG TIME.

the last time I remember seeing him was in davos a couple of years ago

Yeah, that's why I figure he's a safe bet.

They have to announce his death at some stage.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Norm MacDonald was woke ahead of his time or a time traveler. jho 29 3,482 03-24-2020 11:31 AM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  1968 Prophecy from a 90 Year Old Norwegian Woman pilgrim 8 1,509 08-11-2018 03:37 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  New Trey Smith Video - HILLARY: the Clinton Election Rigging PROPHECY Redneck 9 9,327 04-06-2018 10:37 AM
Last Post: jho
  The Third Secret: Virgin Mary's Prophecy about Russia pug-thug 93 25,945 03-06-2018 03:49 AM
Last Post: Ghost of Hellfire Awaits