Login | Register

Well. I said "hello".
11-23-2019, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2019 11:06 AM by ray_carlton.)
Well. I said "hello".
And now I'm saying adios.

I cannot coexist with so many people who are either ignorant or simply out of touch with reality.

In my younger days, I might have stuck around and ripped the balls off the many Ctards on here...one at a time, or all at once.

I used to enjoy it, but now I don't want to waste my time on it.

Good luck guys.

blood fist
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2019, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2019 12:23 PM by pilgrim.)
RE: Well. I said "hello".
Take care, Ray. I hope you can still pop in for a visit ocassionally.

Keep your account active here and you can still PM karasu here for fitness tips ocassionally. Just don't follow his dietary tips or you will develop diabetes and low testosterone. Smile Wink Big Grin
11-23-2019, 12:27 PM
Ray, I'm just going to believe that you will need to sometimes take a break to recharge and then you will return Big Grin
11-23-2019, 12:59 PM
........sometimes people here may disagree with my perspective but at least they don't BAN me for it Big Grin

and if someone acts excessively ugly towards me(which is not the characteristic culture of this forum) then I just kind of ignore it.

there is a certain kind of cheeky 'soft humor' here which may seem abrasive to the unconditioned yet once the taste is acquired it is rather enjoyableTongue

I just post my opinion. Others may disagree with a dash of that soft-humor for good measure and that's how it is, people post what they like and others are free to agree/disagree which usually does not result in crass insulting retaliations.

and some of us enjoy a good spirited debate here on rather serious matters like dietary habits and fitness methodsTongue
11-23-2019, 01:26 PM
White people are inundated with anti-white hate on a daily basis. Much it of coming from Jews or Jewish dominated institutions. And yet Jews lose their shit over the mildest of criticisms. It's pathetic.
11-23-2019, 01:36 PM
anyone else really like Trader Joe's Blintzes and Latkes? They are two of my TJ staples. I usually have them with some jam, apple-sauce, sour-cream, and chopped scallions for a Fantastic Feast!
11-23-2019, 01:51 PM
(11-23-2019 01:36 PM)karasu Wrote:  anyone else really like Trader Joe's Blintzes and Latkes? They are two of my TJ staples. I usually have them with some jam, apple-sauce, sour-cream, and chopped scallions for a Fantastic Feast!

I think Kung Fool would really enjoy those. Wink
11-23-2019, 02:43 PM
Fatbody has assured me that the Jews are only taking over because they really don't have any other choice. At the end of the day it's for the benefit of all of mankind. The white man has surrendered his moral authority with all of his evil doing. Fatbody tells me this, and he is a high level Jew. He is in the know.

He also told me when the shit goes down I might he mmight give me a position as one of his shabbos goy. It's a hope the allows me to keep going.
11-23-2019, 03:58 PM
(11-23-2019 01:51 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  I think Kung Fool would really enjoy those. Wink

I love just about everything at Trader Joes.

For Jewey foods, skip the saltine flavored crap. Go straight for the Babka cake.
[Image: babka.jpg]

They could get away with charging 3x as much for them.
11-23-2019, 04:20 PM
(11-23-2019 01:26 PM)Count Iblis Wrote:  White people are inundated with anti-white hate on a daily basis. Much it of coming from Jews or Jewish dominated institutions. And yet Jews lose their shit over the mildest of criticisms. It's pathetic.

Go figure. They've built a culture around persecution and emotional frailty. They are the total and complete antithesis of the warrior ethos.
11-23-2019, 06:15 PM
(11-23-2019 03:58 PM)kungfool Wrote:  
(11-23-2019 01:51 PM)pilgrim Wrote:  I think Kung Fool would really enjoy those. Wink

I love just about everything at Trader Joes.

For Jewey foods, skip the saltine flavored crap. Go straight for the Babka cake.
[Image: babka.jpg]

They could get away with charging 3x as much for them.

That's a lot of sugar, sir. Looks really good though.
11-24-2019, 01:35 AM
Lol!!!
11-24-2019, 03:06 AM
(11-23-2019 11:02 AM)ray_carlton Wrote:  And now I'm saying adios.

I cannot coexist with so many people who are either ignorant or simply out of touch with reality.

In my younger days, I might have stuck around and ripped the balls off the many Ctards on here...one at a time, or all at once.

I used to enjoy it, but now I don't want to waste my time on it.

Good luck guys.

blood fist

Translation: I got completely owned and humiliated in the Moon Hoax Thread and realized I am not intellectually equipped to deal with the people on this board. Farewell!

Willkommen zu unserem Grab
11-24-2019, 05:07 AM
I've been at work. What did I miss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2019, 05:19 AM
(11-24-2019 05:07 AM)jho Wrote:  I've been at work. What did I miss?

Ray didn't enjoy talking AT us as much as he thought he would.