Login | Register

Today I discovered how I am not alone LOL
11-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Today I discovered how I am not alone LOL
thought you fellows may find this fine piece of literary excellence rather entertaining....

from "Life is a Marathon: A Memoir of Love and Endurance":

(Author told his manic wife to call her mother)Nataki appeared suddenly from the hallway, cocked an arm back and flung her cell phone against a wall, shattering it.

"So you're working together!" she shouted.

"Nataki, calm down please!" I said, dropping my toast and jam.

She rushed at me, arms windmilling. I tried to ward her off with a side kick to the stomach but it came up short. Nataki responded with a kick of her own, landing a square hit on the outside of my recovering right knee. A cry of pain escaped me as the joint buckled, drawing a triumphant laugh from Nataki.

Knowing my life my depend on it, I forced myself to stay upright, putting all my weight on my left foot, and slammed my wife's chest with both palms. Still unbalanced from her successful strike, she staggered backward into a sectional that marked the boundary between the kitchen and the family room and tumbled over it.......
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2019, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2019 02:49 PM by karasu.)
RE: Today I discovered how I am not alone LOL
(author calls 911).....when a police cruiser pulled up to the curb. Two doors opened and two cops emerged, one sauntering unhurriedly toward the front door of the house I occupied(neighbor's house)......I hopped outside and met the first cop on the front porch. He had the bulging forearms of a serious weightlifter......

"Life is a Marathon: A Memoir of Love and Endurance"----Matt Fitzgerald

[Image: 13018460-6977119-image-m-80_1556827095750.jpg]
11-16-2019, 02:52 PM
speaking of the matter....the GF has finished her feasting and is now growing increasingly demanding of my attention, so time to take my leave before I trigger the She-Hulk.......I imagine I will return later Tongue

[Image: latest?cb=20140725014423]
11-16-2019, 03:07 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSxI5LT5FoNAW9AXQfzs...MRCLcFAX_I]
11-16-2019, 06:47 PM
she does have the temper of a SheHulkBig Grin
11-16-2019, 06:56 PM
last Wednesday when she was doing her bench pressing which requires my assistance to watch-over her grunting efforts I gave her an Inoki slap which I thought would be just the necessary inspiration she needed to achieve a big lift but instead I just saw that SheHulk face forming so I dashed away before she could fully transformBig Grin
11-16-2019, 06:58 PM
[Image: n0T9OmI.jpg]
11-16-2019, 06:59 PM
[Image: she_hulk_jessica_gao_split.jpg]
11-16-2019, 07:01 PM
[Image: she-hulk-spider-man-3.jpg]
11-16-2019, 07:14 PM
(11-16-2019 06:56 PM)karasu Wrote:  last Wednesday when she was doing her bench pressing which requires my assistance to watch-over her grunting efforts I gave her an Inoki slap which I thought would be just the necessary inspiration she needed to achieve a big lift but instead I just saw that SheHulk face forming so I dashed away before she could fully transformBig Grin

LMAO!! You are a crazy man, karasu!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Scientists claim to have discovered FIRST animal organs that can ‘see’ magnetic field EVILYOSHIDA 11 314 10-12-2020 07:22 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  LOL this HEADLINE! karasu 12 485 10-04-2020 10:31 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Fulton Sheen’s 50 Year Old Prophecy About Today EVILYOSHIDA 3 388 09-24-2020 09:15 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  A UNICORN DISCOVERED! karasu 15 472 08-30-2020 08:32 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA