Login | Register

Tulsi Gabbard demands release of 9/11 classified info.
11-15-2019, 05:54 PM
Tulsi Gabbard demands release of 9/11 classified info.
Tulsi demands release of 9/11 classified information
Posted by Tulsi Gabbard
November 5th, 2019
Last week, at the 9/11 Tribute Museum in New York City, I stood side-by-side with family members of the victims and demanded that the Federal Government declassify and release all information regarding the September 11, 2001 attacks so as to provide answers to survivors, the families of the victims, and the people of the United States.

All Americans deserve to know the truth about exactly what led to the attacks on 9/11, and who was involved.

Will you join me in calling on the Trump Administration to declassify and release this information? Add your name, and join me in demanding full transparency.

It’s been nearly 20 years since Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11, and the American people still don’t have access to the truth about Saudi Arabia's role and who helped Al Qaeda carry out these deadly attacks. It is absolutely unacceptable that our government's investigation into Saudi ties has been kept classified from victims' families and the American people.

The full disclosure of this information isn’t just necessary for closure for all the families and individuals involved, it’s essential for our national security so we can keep the American people safe. The Trump administration must put the interests of the American people first, and release this information now. 

More than 3,000 Americans lost their lives on that day, and we honor the memory of every single one of them. Those who were just getting to work that morning, children who were just getting dropped off at daycare, first responders who rushed into those crumbling towers to save lives. And the first responders who have been lost ever since. Never, ever will we forget the heroes who sacrificed their lives to save others.

For the fallen heroes and their loved ones,

Tulsi Gabbard

https://www.tulsi2020.com/updates/2019-1...nformation

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Tulsi Gabbard demands release of 9/11 classified info.
She's been in congress since 2012. She's bringing this up on the campaign trail now. Feels a little like pandering.
11-15-2019, 07:34 PM
Maybe her strategy is to try and be more Trump than Trump.

Find all the things that his supporters wanted from him and didn't get, and say that she'll do them.

From what I'm seeing in social media comments, Trumpers don't like her or trust her.
11-15-2019, 07:37 PM
Tulsi Gabbard
135K subscribers

https://tulsi2020.com

Whether Clinton is on the ballot or not, her foreign policy will be. Many Dem candidates adhere to Bush-Clinton doctrine being the world's police—wasting trillions $$, spreading death and destruction, and undermining our national security. I will end this.

11-15-2019, 07:43 PM
(11-15-2019 07:34 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Maybe her strategy is to try and be more Trump than Trump.

Find all the things that his supporters wanted from him and didn't get, and say that she'll do them.

From what I'm seeing in social media comments, Trumpers don't like her or trust her.

I think they don't trust her because of her positions on 2A, borders and a couple of other issues. Being a member of the CFR and also growing up in a cult doesn't help either.
11-15-2019, 07:47 PM
(11-15-2019 07:37 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Tulsi Gabbard
135K subscribers

https://tulsi2020.com

Whether Clinton is on the ballot or not, her foreign policy will be. Many Dem candidates adhere to Bush-Clinton doctrine being the world's police—wasting trillions $$, spreading death and destruction, and undermining our national security. I will end this.

She's right about what a new president will face when they go into office. They're dealing with an entrenched deep state that has plans that they want the president to fulfill. They'll be there no matter who gets elected.

all candidates campaign against war but then when they get into office somehow they get changed by the deep state to do their bidding.
12-28-2019, 02:37 PM
Tulsi is the first anti war candidate since George McGovern.

Quote:Gabbard decries 'war budget' in Christmas Eve message

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/47...as-message

Democratic presidential hopeful Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (Hawaii) decried the recently passed $738 billion defense spending bill, calling it a "war budget" in a Christmas Eve post.

"As we begin our celebrations for the birth of Jesus Christ, the prince of peace, here's something to think about," Gabbard said in a video posted to Twitter on Tuesday. "Congress and Trump just passed a $738 billion war budget instead of providing for the health, the safety, the security, the wellbeing of our people and our planet."

"Stand with me, let's end this insanity," she added.

video message here: https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/...16000?s=20

President Trump last week signed the $738 billion National Defense Authorization Act. The 2020 spending bill created the Space Force military branch and gave federal workers 12 weeks of paid parental leave.

Gabbard's presidential campaign has struggled to gain traction in a crowded field of Democratic White House candidates. The lawmaker faced criticism from within her party recently after voting "present" on Trump's impeachment, with the former governor of Hawaii going so far as to call for her resignation.
12-28-2019, 06:48 PM
I like her but she has no chance of winning the nomination and I think she knows that.

She's just enjoying the ride of running for the job, and being on Network television, and good luck to her. She's been posting a lot of videos of her singing folk songs with her soy boy husband these past few weeks. I actually liked the first one, but now it's cringey.

Maybe she'll end up as a Governor somewhere in the future.

I still like her better than all the other Democrat candidates, even if she is CFR.
02-08-2020, 12:22 PM

02-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Tulsi speaking at her town hall New Hampshire.

This is the only candidate that might not kick you in the balls as hard as they can if elected.

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/...26720?s=20
02-08-2020, 10:48 PM
(02-08-2020 02:32 PM)Skookum Charlie Wrote:  Tulsi speaking at her town hall New Hampshire.

This is the only candidate that might not kick you in the balls as hard as they can if elected.

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/...26720?s=20

Yang would probably be decent also...

Plus I could use that UBI cash infusion. Cool
02-09-2020, 05:25 AM
Tulsi avoids talking about her far left positions and she's clearly trying to appeal to Republicans given how often she appears on Fox. I suspect some Republicans and Libertarians might get suckered into supporting her, but she's just Bernie with a pretty face.
02-09-2020, 06:51 AM
(02-09-2020 05:25 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  Tulsi avoids talking about her far left positions and she's clearly trying to appeal to Republicans given how often she appears on Fox. I suspect some Republicans and Libertarians might get suckered into supporting her, but she's just Bernie with a pretty face.

As soon as people (conservatives, in this case) find out she is anti-2A it freaks them out. Shows you the power of the media. Can show you someone, for weeks or months, in the news, and yet you don't learn the slightest thing about them.

Except that they are 'outsiders' or 'anti-establishment' or not part of the DNC in kids.
02-09-2020, 07:12 AM
(02-09-2020 06:51 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(02-09-2020 05:25 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  Tulsi avoids talking about her far left positions and she's clearly trying to appeal to Republicans given how often she appears on Fox. I suspect some Republicans and Libertarians might get suckered into supporting her, but she's just Bernie with a pretty face.

As soon as people (conservatives, in this case) find out she is anti-2A it freaks them out. Shows you the power of the media. Can show you someone, for weeks or months, in the news, and yet you don't learn the slightest thing about them.

Except that they are 'outsiders' or 'anti-establishment' or not part of the DNC in kids.

Tulsi grew up in a cult of sorts. And she followed her father's lead in bashing gay/lesbian lifestyles. I think that will probably always be a vulnerability for her in the Democrat party. Her anti-2A and cult stuff will hurt her with Repubicans also.
02-09-2020, 07:27 AM
Isn't she Hindu? I wouldn't consider that a cult.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sandy Hook Mom / resident DEMANDS investigation. pug-thug 13 131 02-23-2020 11:50 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Tulsi Sues Hilary for Russian Asset Smear Skookum Charlie 6 73 01-26-2020 02:27 PM
Last Post: Skookum Charlie
  Tusli Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for 50 million... pilgrim 5 203 01-23-2020 07:08 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  The Messianic Idea in Judaism. Basic Info pug-thug 42 11,950 01-02-2020 10:55 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis