Login | Register

Overlooked piece of Moon Landing Evidence
11-11-2019, 01:08 AM
Photo Overlooked piece of Moon Landing Evidence

Ever wonder how the president picked up his rotary phone in the Oval Office and was patched through to the moon? The sound was crystal clear, no dropped calls either.

50 years and counting. Still waiting to go back folks...

Willkommen zu unserem Grab
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Overlooked piece of Moon Landing Evidence
there should be at least a 6 second delay, but they just claim they edited it

People would be just as excited if not more if Humans landed on the moon again in 2019

that should say a lot

if it was something oh so easy in 1969 it should just be de rigeur
11-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Overlooked piece of Moon Landing Evidence
Rotary phones no have delay, silly.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk
11-11-2019, 02:38 AM
Can anyone comment on the hundreds of lbs of virgin moon rocks brought back by the Apollo missions that were determined to be legit by labs and universities around the world?

How did they get here if there was no moon landing?
11-11-2019, 02:59 AM
a lot of the moon rocks were either not moon rocks for example, Neil Armstrong handed out petrified wood to European Royalty one time.
Also most of it has not been available for public examination.

In addition, Russia's lunakhod robotic rover brought back rocks without humans..
11-11-2019, 03:11 AM
(11-11-2019 02:59 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  a lot of the moon rocks were either not moon rocks for example, Neil Armstrong handed out petrified wood to European Royalty one time.

In addition, Russia's lunakhod robotic rover brought back rocks without humans..

To my knowledge, the moon rocks were pronounced genuine. I can source it if you like.

The incident you are referring to was later proven to be a practical joke.

The Russian landing unmanned expedition came after Apollo 11, and brought back only a tiny amount of moon material.

Let me research your statement that not much of it has been made available. I'm not sure about that. And how much of it would it really take to perform tests on by labs and universities?
11-11-2019, 03:14 AM
Quote:The incident you are referring to was later proven to be a practical joke.

would be interesting if true.

I appreciate your skepticism!

I have no dog in this fight. I just find it amazing that the moon landing is the only technology that has gone backwards in modern times.

Everything is better cheaper faster safer in 2019 than in 1969.. yet the moon landing is a glaring techno-historical anomaly
11-11-2019, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 03:22 AM by ray_carlton.)
(11-11-2019 03:14 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  
Quote:The incident you are referring to was later proven to be a practical joke.

would be interesting if true.

I appreciate your skepticism!

I have no dog in this fight. I just find it amazing that the moon landing is the only technology that has gone backwards in modern times.

Everything is better cheaper faster safer in 2019 than in 1969.. yet the moon landing is a glaring techno-historical anomaly

Perhaps there was no good reason to go back until recently. The mission was done largely for political purposes v the Russians.

I agree it was sort of a surreal accomplishment, but I also believe it happened. When a country like the us throws its entire weight behind a project...it's amazing what can be done. A good example of this is the Manhattan project imo.

Thank you for appreciating my skepticism!
11-11-2019, 03:20 AM
but as can be seen people are scrambling to go up there because there are rare elements like helium 3.

India, Israel, China are all trying to get there.

But modern humans can only go to earth orbit. less than 200 miles above the earth's surface.

Also the technology used to go to the moon has military applications, makes no sense to stop it imo... and it's just not the USA way.

the USA way is to keep refining, improving... and USA has never been about practicality that's why they study anything and everything.
11-11-2019, 04:41 AM
(11-11-2019 03:11 AM)ray_carlton Wrote:  
(11-11-2019 02:59 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  a lot of the moon rocks were either not moon rocks for example, Neil Armstrong handed out petrified wood to European Royalty one time.

To my knowledge, the moon rocks were pronounced genuine. I can source it if you like.

The incident you are referring to was later proven to be a practical joke.

The Russian landing unmanned expedition came after Apollo 11, and brought back only a tiny amount of moon material.

Let me research your statement that not much of it has been made available. I'm not sure about that. And how much of it would it really take to perform tests on by labs and universities?

Just because a rock from the Moon is on Earth does not mean an astronaut brought it from the Moon to the Earth.

For example, like EY said, rovers can accomplish the same task. Or... You can scoop up all the lunar meteorites on the Earth's surface. Which is what NASA did. Most likely they did both, used a robotic vehicle and collected samples here on Earth. Well publicized trips by NASA to places like the Sahara and Antarctic (and Arctic), where it is easier to find meteorites (desert or snow).
11-11-2019, 05:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 05:17 AM by Coffee Guy.)
No reason to go back? Did we drill the moon? Did we explore the darkside? Is it possible there is stuff that was missed with the "primitive" technology? The US is also a divided mess now. Maybe a new space program would help unite the nation. Doesn't the current generation deserve space heroes? When is the first LGBTQ gunna touch down, or the first Black man. You NASA apologists are bigoted racist scum when you say there's no reason to go back.
11-11-2019, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 05:56 AM by ray_carlton.)
You got into ad hominem pretty quickly there, sir.

I might normally respond to you in a different way, but I promised to be on good behavior here...lol

But seriously, are you going to keep throwing angry insults, or let me respond to the points?

My understanding from Red was that this is a place where you can express your opinions as long as you do it in a respectful way. I said I would agree to that. I believe my word is good here, there, and everywhere.

I haven't been disrespectful to anyone.
11-11-2019, 06:14 AM
I'm guessing that Coffee Guy was just joking around and imitating the outrageous behavior of the SJW of our time.
11-11-2019, 06:50 AM
The Apollo moon rocks come from Earth.

The Soviet moon rocks actually come from the moon.

There's also this:

https://www.space.com/13878-nasa-apollo-...eport.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_and...Moon_rocks

So besides "losing" the original footage and photographic material they have also "lost" their marbles.

! This post was funded by the goverment of the Russian Federation !
11-11-2019, 07:41 AM
it's not really any one thing, it's more of the CONFLUENCE of 50-100 diff. anomalies or coincidences that make it summarily impossible for all of them to happen just by chance.

I'm not ruling out a moon landing, I'm saying what we are being shown is bogus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  July 21, 1969: Man walks on the Moon for the 1st time? Chaos Reigns 683 40,039 11-13-2019 06:51 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  India Set to head to the moon TODAY pug-thug 22 1,191 08-02-2019 10:43 AM
  Drumpf announces return to the moon by 2024! YAY pug-thug 15 1,092 04-03-2019 11:37 AM
  Infowars hit piece on YANG GANG pug-thug 17 1,087 03-25-2019 08:13 AM
Last Post: pilgrim