Login | Register

Post Reply 
J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
10-31-2019, 11:00 PM
Post: #1
J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
The Biblical Hebrew word for oil is שֶׁמֶן (SHEH-men)

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Post: #2
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
I thought it was Christos in Greek?

In one of his videos he says that Jesus is cooking oil. This pic is from another video, but Jordan said it was like a cooking oil and there's a brand of cooking oil in Greece called Christos, and this meant that Jesus was oil or something.



[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7oLg3iaX_ny-g5Kzzr...gB9BbgTc-r]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2019, 04:06 AM
Post: #3
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
.
Old Testament word "oil" is

שׁמן - shemen - sheh'-men
From H8080; grease, especially liquid (as from the olive, often perfumed); figuratively richness: - anointing, X fat (things), X fruitful, oil ([-ed]), ointment, olive, + pine.
Cognate: H4924 (4924 · mashmân), H4925 (4925 · Mishmannâh), H8080 (8080 · shâman), H8081 (8081 · shemen), H8082 (8082 · shâmên), H820 (820 · ʼashmân)



NewTestament word "oil" is

ἔλαιον - elaion - el'-ah-yon
Neuter of the same as G1636; olive oil: - oil.



From Greek Χριστος (Christos) meaning "anointed", derived from χριω (chrio) meaning "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2019, 06:27 AM
Post: #4
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
Oil Vey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Post: #5
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
So Maxwell is saying SHEMEN = SEMEN

and SEMINARIES are SEMEN STUDY CENTERS

this is a never before heard interview:



Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Post: #6
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
(11-01-2019 12:17 AM)Redneck Wrote:  I thought it was Christos in Greek?

In one of his videos he says that Jesus is cooking oil. This pic is from another video, but Jordan said it was like a cooking oil and there's a brand of cooking oil in Greece called Christos, and this meant that Jesus was oil or something.



[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7oLg3iaX_ny-g5Kzzr...gB9BbgTc-r]

yeah but he's basically saying it's like sexual oil, either sexual lubrication or CUM

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2019, 03:37 AM
Post: #7
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
Disinfo Jordan Maxwell. Would be interesting to know what he was (really) up to during the 70s.

95% truth, and then either omit the other 5% or twist it/invert it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2019, 03:51 AM
Post: #8
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
his most truthful vid was MATRIX OF POWER
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Post: #9
RE: J MAXWELL: the biblical word for oil
(11-02-2019 03:51 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  his most truthful vid was MATRIX OF POWER


An oldie but a goodie.





I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Charlie Sheen sodomized Corey Haim 'between 2 trailers' and used 'Crisco oil' as lube pug-thug 24 329 03-17-2020 12:20 PM
Last Post: Billygoat
  Jordan Maxwell Resurfaces pug-thug 43 11,573 03-09-2020 08:32 PM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  Jordan Maxwell's harsh comments on women pug-thug 6 157 02-17-2020 06:54 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Ghislaine Maxwell is NOT on the top 10 FBI most wanted list pug-thug 5 227 02-16-2020 06:52 AM
Last Post: pug-thug

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)