Login | Register

Donald Trump Jr calls KANYE WEST A PIONEER & CULTURAL CRUSADER
10-30-2019, 09:06 PM
Donald Trump Jr calls KANYE WEST A PIONEER & CULTURAL CRUSADER
Quote:Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr
Kanye West is cracking the culture code.@kanyewest’s new album #JesusIsKing is the epitome of fearless creativity and “dangerous, unapproved” ideas.

Leftists always try to silence those who are speaking truth. They’re waging a war on our family and culture.

Kanye is a pioneer

[Image: kanye-west-jesus-is-king-one-listen.jpg]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Donald Trump calls KANYE WEST A PIONEER
"JEZEBEL DON'T EVEN STAND A CHANCE"

- KANYE WEST

10-30-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Donald Trump calls KANYE WEST A PIONEER & CULTURAL CRUSADER
Quote:Daniel Willis
1 day ago
Jesus saved my life.

Our culture is so cynical, unforgiving and cruel, but I was part of it. I was an atheist until a couple years ago, and was just bitter.

It's been such a breath of fresh air to go to church where people are genuinely pleasant and kind to eachother, interested in your life and your experiences. And offer you true peace of mind and redemption. You learn real value.

On top of that, hearing the stories of struggle, despair and perseverance through hardship is really inspiring and makes you feel like you're not alone. We've all been there, for thousands of years.

The whole experience of a great church service really shows how much Jesus loves us, and gives us a glimpse of the people we can raise ourselves up to be.

Jesus is King.
10-31-2019, 12:04 AM
(10-30-2019 09:31 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  
Quote:Daniel Willis
1 day ago
Jesus saved my life.

Our culture is so cynical, unforgiving and cruel, but I was part of it. I was an atheist until a couple years ago, and was just bitter.

It's been such a breath of fresh air to go to church where people are genuinely pleasant and kind to eachother, interested in your life and your experiences. And offer you true peace of mind and redemption. You learn real value.

On top of that, hearing the stories of struggle, despair and perseverance through hardship is really inspiring and makes you feel like you're not alone. We've all been there, for thousands of years.

The whole experience of a great church service really shows how much Jesus loves us, and gives us a glimpse of the people we can raise ourselves up to be.

Jesus is King.

[Image: KWC2cF6.jpg]

"Why can't you be 'With Her' instead?"

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
10-31-2019, 04:55 AM
^ lol
10-31-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Donald Trump Jr calls KANYE WEST A PIONEER & CULTURAL CRUSADER
Quote:“This shows you that God is hilarious…God has got a sense of humor,” he said. “Liberals love art, right, and now, I am unquestionably, undoubtedly the greatest human artist of all time. It’s just not even a question anymore at this point. It’s just a fact, right? So, for the greatest artist in human existence to put a red hat on was God’s practical joke on all liberals like, ‘Nooooo not Kanye.'”
10-31-2019, 05:02 AM
[Image: EIA0E5pX0AADk-k?format=jpg&name=small]
11-01-2019, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019 03:01 AM by karasu.)
religion can be employed as power tool of manipulation. I'm sure the Trump admin will find a useful way for it to serve their agenda
11-01-2019, 05:55 AM
(11-01-2019 03:01 AM)karasu Wrote:  religion can be employed as power tool of manipulation. I'm sure the Trump admin will find a useful way for it to serve their agenda

Karasu,

You seem to complain about Trump a lot?
11-01-2019, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019 06:11 AM by karasu.)
(11-01-2019 05:55 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  
(11-01-2019 03:01 AM)karasu Wrote:  religion can be employed as power tool of manipulation. I'm sure the Trump admin will find a useful way for it to serve their agenda

Karasu,

You seem to complain about Trump a lot?

I think Trump was necessary for the same reasons which Obama was necessary and also for the same reasons which Bernie/Yang are now necessary.

I also find Trump sometimes humorously entertaining though that little angel on the shoulder tells me I probably should not
11-01-2019, 06:12 AM
[Image: STK5FVWE5MI6TAQZC5TR4AKYMU.jpg]
11-01-2019, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2019 06:48 AM by pilgrim.)
I was just curious because of something that you said in the past;

"And it keeps my youthful in spirit too and I try not to be some old guy always complaining about politics which will result in physical signs of aging and also is very unattractive to women. "

I just wanted to be sure I understood the karasuan philosophy properly. Big Grin Tongue Wink
11-01-2019, 07:08 AM
(11-01-2019 06:35 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
I was just curious because of something that you said in the past;

"And it keeps my youthful in spirit too and I try not to be some old guy always complaining about politics which will result in physical signs of aging and also is very unattractive to women. "

I just wanted to be sure I understood the karasuan philosophy properly. Big Grin Tongue Wink

yes, that's it. I'm not concerned with attaching myself too much to political-party/ideology and mostly believe an ideology of organic social evolution where humanity is on a path of constant change which is met with the usual peasant fear and opposition while a clever crafty few Elites seek to exploit and manipulate to their nefarious advantage.......really, I'm just trying to go with the flow and enjoy a bit of benign mischief making now and then while sometimes promoting what I observe to possibly be favorable schemes to improve the quality of life condition without allowing politiks to mutate me into some wingNUT curmudgeon Big Grin
11-01-2019, 11:08 AM
(10-30-2019 09:09 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  "JEZEBEL DON'T EVEN STAND A CHANCE"

- KANYE WEST

I'm not a fan, but this is a welcome departure from black music (and pop generally) of the last 30 years.
11-01-2019, 12:45 PM
(11-01-2019 06:12 AM)karasu Wrote:  [Image: STK5FVWE5MI6TAQZC5TR4AKYMU.jpg]

Enable negative rep plz.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kanye West Sunday Service Señor Penis 28 1,561 12-07-2019 12:04 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  The Candidacy and Presidency of Donald Trump BRIC Countries 3,683 486,458 12-07-2019 08:11 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Donald Trump jr's new book. Triggered Redneck 31 635 11-15-2019 03:13 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Kanye West new album JESUS IS KING pug-thug 16 301 11-09-2019 12:07 PM
Last Post: pug-thug