Login | Register

Random (Mostly Negative) Thoughts & Observations
10-28-2019, 07:05 AM
Random (Mostly Negative) Thoughts & Observations
When I rebooted my social life, I found myself getting increasingly frustrated feeling like I had to constantly check myself while talking to sheeple.

• If I spoke the truth about whites, I'm a racist.
• If I spoke the truth about blacks, I’m a self-hater.
• If I spoke the truth about jews, I’m an anti-semite.
• If I spoke the truth about ©rap music, I’m out of touch.
• If I spoke the truth about joe public, I’m a misanthrope.
• If I spoke the truth about women, feminism or the war against men, I’m a bitter misogynist who can’t get laid.
• If I spoke the truth about obvious hoaxes like 9-11, Sandy Hook, or the moon landing, I’m a conspiracy theorist.
• If I question whether planet earth is flat or spherical, or whether planes actually hit the WTC, even conspiracy theorists think I’m nuts.

It seems like the more you seek the truth–wherever it might lead–the less there is to talk about with (girl)-friends, family and acquaintances. While I enjoy a good conversation, having to delicately navigate so many conversational landmines just to protect the PC delusions of the truth hating zombie class just isn’t worth it to me, especially in an age where saying the wrong thing can cost you business or other unnecessary problems.

For those reasons, I’ve come to the conclusion that in the real world, it’s best to just focus on activity based relationships, eliminate or minimize the rest, keep the conversations light, and save the more negative and politically incorrect ones for anonymous online forums such as this one.

Social media is a godsend, but it's an insidious one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2019, 07:45 AM
RE: Random (Mostly Negative) Thoughts & Observations
I save that stuff for online. In real life, very few people have an opinion or know what to make out of any of the things you listed.
10-28-2019, 07:46 AM
Quotes on Truth

Truth is the new hate speech.
Unknown

Truth does not fear investigation.
Unknown

To an indoctrinated mind the truth is a radical idea.
Unknown

As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand.
Josh Billings

The truth can only be accepted by people who have no personal investment in the lie.
[Brilliant. Explains A LOT about why white people, in general, have so much contempt for the truth.]
Thomas Kuhn

There are 3 types of people that will generally tell you the truth: kids, drunks and angry people.
Shannon Sharpe's grandmother

As we grow older, we have some kind of shift in our lives where we find out that everything we believed in our lives to be true was a lie. So we have to change our lives and build ourselves a proper foundation where we can deal with society and life.
Mike Tyson
10-28-2019, 07:56 AM
Truth exists; only lies are invented.
Unknown

A lie has wings and the truth has feet.
Virgil Hunter

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Schopenhauer

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Connor

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

If you want to seek or speak the truth, be prepared to lose your job in the new world order. Truth is not free.. and the truth may land you in jail.
Evil Yoshida

Inevitably we all come to realise that truth and reality are the opposite of what society advocates. Society is propelled by delusion. It holds onto its illusions, for dear life itself.
Unknown
10-28-2019, 08:02 AM
Truth has no agenda.
Unknown

Many a true words are spoken in gest.
Unknown

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.
Gloria Steinem

The further society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.
George Orwell

We live in an inverted world. Truth is deemed evil and hateful...and lies are embraced.
Unknown

For some, there is no greater misfortune than to live a lie. For most, lies are a comfort zone against inconvenient truths.
Les Visible

God sends countless truths, which come like birds seeking inlet but we are closed to them, so they sit and sing awhile on the roof, and then fly away.
Henry Ward Beecher

The amount of people telling the truth at any time has always been a small minority. There’s no opportunity for advancement and very little money in it. What it comes down to is that the world is the world is the world. The currency of the world is lies.
Les Visible
10-28-2019, 08:27 AM
sometimes we must also remind ourselves of what is beautiful in the world and the potential for joyful experience so that we do not become oppressed by our own thinking.

seems like maybe there could be a dark-side to awareness which can lead to a miserable state of cynicism and bitterness so there is value in learning to enjoy casual conversation of insignificance and taking some pleasure in some trivial absurdity so that one does not evolve into a "woke" curmudgeon where he no longer has the ability to see and smell the flowers Big Grin
10-28-2019, 09:46 AM
So Dick Tater is a 'no planes' flat earther. Explains a lot.
10-28-2019, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2019 10:09 AM by Dick Tater.)
(10-28-2019 08:27 AM)karasu Wrote:  sometimes we must also remind ourselves of what is beautiful in the world and the potential for joyful experience so that we do not become oppressed by our own thinking.

seems like maybe there could be a dark-side to awareness which can lead to a miserable state of cynicism and bitterness so there is value in learning to enjoy casual conversation of insignificance and taking some pleasure in some trivial absurdity so that one does not evolve into a "woke" curmudgeon where he no longer has the ability to see and smell the flowers Big Grin

From my OP...
Quote:For those reasons, I’ve come to the conclusion that in the real world, it’s best to just focus on activity based relationships, eliminate or minimize the rest, keep the conversations light, and save the more negative and politically incorrect ones for anonymous online forums such as this one.

Yes, there absolutely is a dark-side to the search and acquisition of truth. Seeing the world the way it is without rose colored glasses and learning to still genuinely enjoy life despite that knowledge is a lifelong process that I dare say most never even bother to start.

I've done most of the work. The tl;dr version of my OP was mainly the best way to share some of what I've learned. In short, positive energy IRL, save the negative shit for online.

That said, of the 5 threads I've started so far on this forum, 2 are negative, 2 are positive and 1 is neutral...
Music, Anti-Music, Race & Music, and Identifying ‘Soulless’ People
10-28-2019, 10:50 AM
Men In The Anglosphere - Their Own Worst Enemies

I have cut back on HELPING MEN because
1. Men do not accept the help they need even for free.
2. Men do not believe anything has value if they do not pay for it.
3. Men refuse to listen to the truth no matter how hard you slap them around the head with PROOF.
4. Most men are so inured in the current system they will fight you to stay in it.
Globalman [emphasis his]

I work as a seceretary [sic] to a man-friendly firm of lawyers who specialize in family law here in Phoenix, and I watch the carnage parade through our offices every day. I'm present during many legal proceedings and hearings and I can tell you that straight men have two enemies:
1) Themselves &
2) Women
In that order.
Unknown

The above matches my experiences as well. Most men are cursed with a lack of discernment when it comes to women. One of the biggest wastes of time is trying to clue in a male friend on the true nature of women so he doesn't make the biggest mistake of his life–a nature, I might add, that's been dissected and exposed since Biblical times.
10-28-2019, 10:58 AM
I do my best to avoid talking religion, politics, conspiracy in the physical dimension.

I don't like engaging in emotional argumentative confrontational disagreement and avoid it as best I can. People have their own opinions formed about matters and I'm probably not going to change anyone's made-up mind on any issue.

GFs father told me he expresses his political opinions at the voting place and otherwise keeps it to himself. I thought it a pretty smart philosophy.

anonymous virtual dimension is where I enjoy making some mischief from the fenceBig Grin
06-28-2020, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2020 10:35 PM by pilgrim.)
(10-28-2019 08:27 AM)karasu Wrote:  sometimes we must also remind ourselves of what is beautiful in the world and the potential for joyful experience so that we do not become oppressed by our own thinking.

Good post, Karasu!

I read this thread and I realize that Tater seemed to be a depressed individual. I'm not sure what happened to put him off course but I will pray for him. I hope he finds some peace and stops obsessing about all of this so much. As Karasu said, there's so much beauty in this world that you have to enjoy that as well as what is wrong.
06-29-2020, 06:10 AM
thanks for the good words pilgrim!
06-29-2020, 07:13 AM
I'm a believer in MGTOW, not towards women, but applied to social life. There's no upside in talking to the NPCs. it's frustrating at best if you pretend to go along just to get along, and at worst it might get you in trouble if you always speak your mind.
06-29-2020, 07:43 AM
(06-29-2020 07:13 AM)CTsar Wrote:  I'm a believer in MGTOW, not towards women, but applied to social life. There's no upside in talking to the NPCs. it's frustrating at best if you pretend to go along just to get along, and at worst it might get you in trouble if you always speak your mind.

Women do make up at least 50% of the NPC population though.

Real question is how much of the total population are NPCs. And is there a reversal process? I am pretty sure a person with a soul can become an NPC, but can an NPC become a regular human being?
06-29-2020, 07:45 AM
you can lose height as you get older and never gain it back.

the overall damage is irreversible by now IMO.

it may change many generations leader, esp. if there are counter-NWO technologies developed to keep brain coherency.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information News / Current Events / Random Vids cellar door 1,792 560,265 01-23-2021 02:22 PM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
  Ghostbusters Rick Moranis punched in head in random Upper West Side attack EVILYOSHIDA 9 639 10-05-2020 10:34 PM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  Some Current Social Observations karasu 8 1,255 10-01-2020 12:50 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  My thoughts on other mma forums KurtDangle 95 4,785 07-21-2020 07:52 PM
Last Post: KurtDangle