10-20-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Tulsi Gabbard - Symbolic pic of the day

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2019, 01:15 PM
[Image: gabbard.jpg?quality=90&strip=all...amp;crop=1]

Would bang.

I wonder if they're prepping her to be (s)elected in 2024. She's very charismatic, composed and articulate - great speaking voice too. Even the clowns on Fox news seem to like her, and in the Fox comment sections it's the same thing over and over; "I'm a republican but I would vote for her".
10-20-2019, 01:34 PM
She is CFR and seems to be anti-war

but the ptb does bus out controlled counter-establishment people to make the process look "fair and democratic"

Andrew Yang may simply be the ROSS PEROT for millennial and genZers

at the same time the old models are breaking down and i'm thinking there could be room for GENUINE leaders going forward
10-20-2019, 01:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2019 02:04 PM by Dick Tater.)
Ever since I finished reading "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump" a few weeks ago, I've been watching cable news and paying much more attention to US politics than I have since Obama was (s)elected.

It seems to me that almost everyone on the left, especially the media, is seriously underestimating Trump. OK, he's not playing 5D chess and he seems to shoot from the hip but the fact that he has a very loyal base who are too moronic to admit or care how incompetent and dangerously unstable he is means that he is still a formidable opponent. It's like the Dems have forgotten that they lost to him in 2016.

Do any of the current candidates have a realistic shot of beating the orange psychopath in 2020?
10-20-2019, 02:09 PM
Andrew Yang does, besides that they will all be designated losers

Andrew is working on a diff. higher wavelength

Andrew will not get offended if Trump calls him "comrade yang" or asks him to "go back to Chyna"
10-20-2019, 09:22 PM
She was the only candidate in the debate who agreed with Andrew Yang's UBI. The others all made fun of it.
10-20-2019, 09:30 PM
(10-20-2019 01:50 PM)Dick Tater Wrote:  Ever since I finished reading "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump" a few weeks ago, I've been watching cable news and paying much more attention to US politics than I have since Obama was (s)elected.

It seems to me that almost everyone on the left, especially the media, is seriously underestimating Trump. OK, he's not playing 5D chess and he seems to shoot from the hip but the fact that he has a very loyal base who are too moronic to admit or care how incompetent and dangerously unstable he is means that he is still a formidable opponent. It's like the Dems have forgotten that they lost to him in 2016.

Do any of the current candidates have a realistic shot of beating the orange psychopath in 2020?

I don't see any of them coming close. Even a Yang-Gabbard ticket would lose. All of the odds are in Trump's favor and if the Democrats somehow managed to rig an impeachment, there would be a civil war.

This is a recent Trump rally, after all of the negative media coverage of Syria and the Impeachment.

[Image: 1*GQMvzW8I8xaGHMen64R4RQ.jpeg]

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
10-20-2019, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 01:38 AM by Dick Tater.)
Something that completely blew me away during my recent cable news binge was finding out that Michelle Obama is hugely popular around the world, they've been having to move her book tour to arenas, and Michael Moore thinks she's the only candidate who would CRUSH Donald Trump. Mind blown.

FF to 4:15

I'm not hating on her, I just honestly don't see the appeal, charisma or accomplishments that would warrant such popularity. BUT, if she really is the only one who can guarantee victory against Trump, then maybe she should run. In fact, you could make a strong case that she has a moral obligation to run.

Anyone who doesn't realize how much of a threat DJT is to American, and world peace needs to do their homework and research how malignant narcissists, not to mention paranoid psychopaths, tend to react when they feel threatened. We're starting to see it now with the impeachment inquiry and he seems to be getting worse, just as many mental health professionals have been predicting since 2016.

For the most part, I still think psychiatry is junk science but, in our society, they have the credibility–and moral obligation–to sound the warning bells about the Psychopath-in-Chief. It's good to see that many of them are doing just that despite the risk to their careers.
10-21-2019, 10:47 AM
A lot of people do like her, but I don't see how Obama improved the plight of black America

if anything he consolidated the power of the banksters

homelessness which disproportionately affects "POCs" has run amok in the USA
10-21-2019, 12:54 PM
they took gabbard off the CFR member list.. I think they are trying to portray her as the token 'anti-establishment' candidate

the whole system is one big fake fraud folks.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2019-07-04-21-36-53-e1562290804307.png]
10-21-2019, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2019 10:54 PM by Dick Tater.)
Yeah, Tulsi ticks so many of the right boxes, she's most likely being groomed.

Like Duane 'The Rock' Johnson, she even has the perfect, non-white complexion that most whites won't object to. I think she's also part Samoan (and dot Indian). Of course, it doesn't hurt that she's very easy on the eyes.

It doesn't reflect well on the male candidates that she is by far the coolest and most composed of the bunch. In that respect, she's on Obama's level, who I don't think ever lost his cool in the 10 years or so he was on the scene. He doesn't get enough credit for being one of the coolest cats ever, especially considering all the BS he had to put up with.

Aside from good looks and maybe confidence, is there any other trait that is more universally admired and attractive to human beings than rock solid composure (especially under pressure)? I don't think so. For whatever reason, it's hardwired deep in our DNA.

10-21-2019, 09:51 PM
how could obama lose his cool when this was his baseline?

[Image: obama-larger.png]

[Image: obama_bike.jpg?w=570&crop=0%2C0px%2C100%2C420px]
10-21-2019, 09:52 PM
[Image: MJXPJHBTLUI6RC6VDJKGBZNFAM.jpg]
10-21-2019, 09:56 PM
Michelle Obama has been heavily marketed by the liberal media ever since the day her book was announced. They have made her out to be some sort of rock star and the majority of people who attend her shows are there for the spectacle and the hype, and not necessarily because they think she'd be a good President.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Faked nasa pic of mars Kingmark 8 190 12-01-2019 12:09 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Andrew Yang/ Tulsi Gabbard 2020 - THE WINNING TICKET pug-thug 37 960 11-29-2019 07:41 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Tulsi Gabbard demands release of 9/11 classified info. Redneck 5 286 11-15-2019 07:47 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's Stop Arming Terrorists Act (H.R.608) pug-thug 2 127 11-01-2019 06:04 PM
Last Post: pug-thug