Login | Register

Hillary to enter the race for 2020?
10-19-2019, 07:04 PM
Hillary to enter the race for 2020?
I have wondered if she was sitting back and waiting for the field to thin out before making a big announcement that she "had no choice but to do it for the people". And now that Biden's chances are all but over, it might be a good time for her to step up. The MSM would go crazy and start promoting her as the best choice, and we would see a re-match of 2016.

She came out in the press last week and threatened Trump with "don't tempt me. Do your job". She's now in a war of words with Tulsi "The Russian Asset" Gabbard and is generating quite a lot of attention and support for herself from the MSM and Democrat supporters. It would not surprise me if she has been planning on doing this all along, or if she now sees an opportunity that she can take advantage of.

I don't often agree with Ben Shapiro, but he is saying the same thing.

Quote:Ben Shapiro: Now’s the time for Hillary Clinton to jump in and steal the nomination

Now is the time for Hillary Clinton to jump into the 2020 race for the White House and take advantage of the weak and fractured field, said Ben Shapiro on Thursday.

Shapiro claimed cracks are beginning to show with the current front-runners for the Democratic nomination and said voters aren’t responding to their initial policy proposals.

“It appears there is some roiling tension inside that Democratic field. People are not satisfied with the field they have,” he said on “The Ben Shapiro Show.”

“Honestly, if Hillary Clinton were to make her grand reentrance, now would be about the time she should do it. Because the fact is, a lot of people are dissatisfied with Biden. A lot of people are dissatisfied with Warren and Hillary is an enormous name.”

Shapiro predicted that if Clinton got into the race she would easily clinch the nomination, but said she is unlikely to do so, paving the way for a Trump victory next November. –

"If she were to jump in right now, I think there's a pretty good shot she wins the nomination," he said. "Now, is she actually going to do that? Probably not. And that means the Democratic field is pretty, extraordinarily weak."

he Daily Wire editor-in-chief also targeted Warren directly and mocked her front-runner status, by calling her a dishonest liar.

"The budding impression of Elizabeth Warren is that she's dishonest," he said. "She lies about everything... she lies about her 'Medicare-for-all' plan... and she has now gone back and deleted her tweet about Native American DNA... she's a damn liar."

Last Wednesday Clinton mentioned a hypothetical 2020 run during a PBS News Hour interview and said she could defeat Trump "again" if she decided to jump back in.

"So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton said. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-cl...en-shapiro

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: Hillary to enter the race for 2020?
renae has been predicting this
10-19-2019, 11:12 PM
rense
10-20-2019, 11:09 AM
with with increasing MAGAs jumping ship to the YangGang if the "Greed is Good" Old Guard is not ready for Yang Change and they think that Trump is losing his manipulation control on the wageSLAVE peasantry then maybe they may give Hillary a serious consideration to maintain order
10-20-2019, 11:10 AM
I have no idea if there is any merit to that hypothesis Big Grin
10-20-2019, 11:12 AM
also Hillary could be VERY good for the Old Guard RepubliCONS to regain their "lost sheep" what better way to return the flock to their shepherds than Fear Mongering them with the Big Bad Wolf Clinton?
10-20-2019, 01:40 PM
I have wondered if she was sitting back and waiting for the field to thin out before making a big announcement that she "had no choice but to do it for the people".-------Professor Redneck

and that was another chucklerBig Grin
10-21-2019, 08:50 AM
If Hilary gets the nomination then I can see Gabbard, Sanders and Yang supporters voting for Trump.
10-21-2019, 09:25 AM
Hillary seemed to be getting too old and had too many health problems. The stress of another campaign would only highlight those issues again. The only reason I could see her hanging around would be to try and help Chelsea get started in politics.
10-21-2019, 10:31 AM
I personally don't think she will run

she failed miserably last time and trump went half ass on her during the debates
10-21-2019, 10:36 AM
US politics is also following and 8x8 year model for maximum hegelian and overton effect
10-21-2019, 09:53 PM
Quote:Donald J. Trump

So now Crooked Hillary is at it again! She is calling Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard “a Russian favorite,” and Jill Stein “a Russian asset.” As you may have heard, I was called a big Russia lover also (actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!). Hillary’s gone Crazy!
10-21-2019, 11:48 PM
I hope she does. She is absolutely loathed by the majority of Americans. Trump 2020 would be assured, although I think it sort of is already. It would be the dumbest thing the DNC could do...which means it is probably going to happen.

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
10-22-2019, 05:41 AM
(10-21-2019 09:53 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
Quote:Donald J. Trump

So now Crooked Hillary is at it again! She is calling Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard “a Russian favorite,” and Jill Stein “a Russian asset.” As you may have heard, I was called a big Russia lover also (actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!). Hillary’s gone Crazy!

actually, I do like Russian people. I like all people!)------

I wish this could be true....without agenda and politiking......just a real and sincere effort by people to love their neighbor with a sincere desire to create good relationships instead of all the finger-pointing, rock-throwing hypocrisy.

I will give some example. I get really annoyed when listening to some Jap-liberal lady friend of the GF talk about racist white people and I'm thinking what about how Japan treated China WWII and in a book I've been reading "Money Culture" it talked about an Earthquake in Japan and how the Japs when out and lynched a lot of Korean people over some conspiracy....and the Koreans/Chinese are guilty of nonsense too........

and then I was watching Ninja Turtles cartoon and there was some kind of art commercial where these young latina gals are going on about something and an older mentor comes in and tells them how they are Latina and how that's powerful or something and imagine if that were some white gals and some Dowager comes in and tells them how they are white and that's powerful, people would be outraged!

so yeah, I wish everyone would stop the double-standard rock-throwing, finger-pointing nonsense and just try to be regular decent folk like that Kipchoge or at leas the image which was portrayed of him.
10-22-2019, 07:37 AM
bannon is predicting this, but I doubt it

she lost handily last time

she isn't any younger or more vigorous than 3-4 years ago

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Akira manga Predicted the 2020 Olympics / 5G Beast System pug-thug 27 3,858 03-17-2020 11:20 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Los Angeles 3/14/2020 pug-thug 19 277 03-17-2020 07:45 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  TRUMP 2020!! Beefsteak Charlie 8 190 03-07-2020 01:24 PM
Last Post: Beefsteak Charlie
  219 CEO departures in 2020.. a record pug-thug 2 126 03-07-2020 07:18 AM
Last Post: jho