09-29-2019, 02:31 PM
Kamala Harris Finally got her PORK CHOP
https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/...0434492417

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Kamala Harris Finally got her PORK CHOP
Kamala Harris insists that government should dictate how much red meat you are allowed to consume

During one of the recent Democratic “debates,” Kamala Harris explained that she’s gung-ho about having the federal government restrict how much meat Americans are allowed to consume as part of continued efforts to “save the planet” from “climate change” and “global warming.”

According to Harris, Americans need to be eating far less meat in order to prevent carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from warming the planet to the point that it might flood the Obamas’ new beachfront estate in Martha’s Vineyard.

If only Americans were “educated about the effect of our eating habits on our environment,” Harris stated, then they would voluntarily agree to self-restrict the amounts of red meat they consume on a regular basis.

“As a nation, we actually have to have a real priority at the highest level of government around what we eat in terms of healthy eating because we have a problem in America,” Harris stated in response to a question from one of the town hall’s audience members about meat and climate change.

“We can talk about the amount of sugar in everything, and we can talk about soda, and we could go on and on, so the answer is yes,” she added, reiterating that Big Brother needs to force Americans to consume only “plant-based” foods beca

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-09-15-k...-meat.html
09-30-2019, 02:39 AM
Let freedom ring!
09-30-2019, 02:48 AM
Just proof that none of them really believe in their global warming agenda.

Except for Cory Booker maybe.

But people want a strong leader and he comes off as too emotional and effeminate.
09-30-2019, 03:03 AM
Kamala Harris fighting global warming.

[Image: 17135588-7344731-image-a-39_1565467596184.jpg]

[Image: 11harris10-jumbo.jpg]
09-30-2019, 03:11 AM

09-30-2019, 03:27 AM
[Image: EBuF2tjXoAEybj2.jpg]

[Image: bill-de-blasio-iowa.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]

[Image: 04102016-_bernie_rua0840_.jpg?quality=90...amp;crop=1]

[Image: just-11-people-trying-to-eat-super-casua...dblbig.jpg]
09-30-2019, 03:33 AM
If any of them actually believed the world was going to end in 11 years, they wouldn't be eating like this.

It's all politics.

As a 20 year vegan, you can imagine how pejorative it is to be lectured and shamed by these people about global warming.

I would rather vote for a meat eater who says, "I don't give a f!@k".

To shame other people for the same behavior you engage in is goblin consciousness.
09-30-2019, 04:02 AM
Meat eating is probably related to HIGHER test levels

this is an effort to further DEPLETE testosterone levels beyond what they are already doing

I'm all for ANIMAL WELFARE and HUMANE TREATMENT OF ANIMALS

however everything the NWO does has a SINISTER AGENDA
09-30-2019, 04:03 AM
(09-30-2019 03:33 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  If any of them actually believed the world was going to end in 11 years, they wouldn't be eating like this.

It's all politics.

As a 20 year vegan, you can imagine how pejorative it is to be lectured and shamed by these people about global warming.

I would rather vote for a meat eater who says, "I don't give a f!@k".

To shame other people for the same behavior you engage in is goblin consciousness.

yep. KEYWORD

GOBLIN CONSCIOUSNESS

Those who know, know! Big Grin
09-30-2019, 05:12 AM
"I myself eschew all stimulants. I also practically abstain from meat."------Nikola Tesla

"There is no doubt that some plant food, such as oatmeal, is more economical than meat, and superior to it in regard to both mechanical and mental performance. Such food, moreover, taxes our digestive organs decidedly less, and, in making us more contented and sociable, produces an amount of good difficult to estimate."------Nikola Tesla
09-30-2019, 05:13 AM
they don't need BIG GOV to regulate meat consumption. All they have to do is get some Celeb like Arnold to promote eating less meat and more spinach and the MASS GAINERS will alter their path
09-30-2019, 05:18 AM
didn't the African Slaves and Industro-Revolution Peasant Class consume less meat, using the "Trickle Down" bits and pieces to create some soups and
porridges which resulted in a rugged and hearty class of people?

I believe those Elite Ethiopian, Kenyan, and Tarahumara running phenoms consume a low meat diet.
09-30-2019, 05:19 AM
(09-30-2019 05:12 AM)karasu Wrote:  "I myself eschew all stimulants. I also practically abstain from meat."------Nikola Tesla

"There is no doubt that some plant food, such as oatmeal, is more economical than meat, and superior to it in regard to both mechanical and mental performance. Such food, moreover, taxes our digestive organs decidedly less, and, in making us more contented and sociable, produces an amount of good difficult to estimate."------Nikola Tesla

The funny thing about that is on a veggie diet you are pooping frequently. When you do the carnivore diet you rarely poop because your body uses the meat and protein cells for itself. People on the carnivore diet stop pooping every day.
09-30-2019, 05:21 AM
In Japan don't they believe different blood types should eat different diets?

I don't personally believe in a 'one size fits all' approach to nutrition, that is for sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trump demands Biden & Harris apologize for reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric jho 4 581 09-10-2020 01:18 PM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher
  MSM finally admits what conspiracy theorists have been saying for years. Pizza pug-thug 58 970 09-04-2020 06:07 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Best Kamala Harris nickname? Chaos Reigns 5 285 09-01-2020 10:51 PM
Last Post: KurtDangle
  KAMALA! - A Randy Rainbow Song Parody pug-thug 8 286 08-23-2020 06:14 AM
Last Post: KurtDangle