Login | Register

Impeach them ALL!??!
09-26-2019, 09:32 AM
Impeach them ALL!??!
if a POTUS is going to face IMPEACHMENT for corruption then ALL those at the TOP of the SOCIAL Pyramid should probably be facing similar circumstances because for their own corruption!

it is a obvious case of ADVANCE STAGE DISEASE which has spread all throughout the organism!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Impeach them ALL!??!
(09-26-2019 09:32 AM)karasu Wrote:  if a POTUS is going to face IMPEACHMENT for corruption then ALL those at the TOP of the SOCIAL Pyramid should probably be facing similar circumstances because for their own corruption!

it is a obvious case of ADVANCE STAGE DISEASE which has spread all throughout the organism!

[Image: 2IxiYVX.gif]
09-26-2019, 12:56 PM
They had footage of Greta at a QnA, speaking unscripted.

"Umm uuh... What was the question?"
"Anyone else want to answer that?"

And the damn question was just "What is your message for world leaders".

Her dad is an actor, and her mom is an opera singer w rapidly fading looks. And it shows.
09-26-2019, 01:14 PM
(09-26-2019 11:01 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  
(09-26-2019 09:32 AM)karasu Wrote:  if a POTUS is going to face IMPEACHMENT for corruption then ALL those at the TOP of the SOCIAL Pyramid should probably be facing similar circumstances because for their own corruption!

[Image: 2IxiYVX.gif]

What was this dumb cunt doing speaking to the UN in the first place?

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman
09-26-2019, 02:56 PM
[Image: church-lady.jpg]
09-26-2019, 04:58 PM
Impeach them ALL!??!
They are shaking in their boots that Trump is going to out all of them. And he will.

--I Eat Grits--
09-26-2019, 06:11 PM
(09-26-2019 12:56 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  They had footage of Greta at a QnA, speaking unscripted.

"Umm uuh... What was the question?"
"Anyone else want to answer that?"

And the damn question was just "What is your message for world leaders".

Her dad is an actor, and her mom is an opera singer w rapidly fading looks. And it shows.

09-27-2019, 05:05 AM
(09-26-2019 04:58 PM)Billygoat Wrote:  They are shaking in their boots that Trump is going to out all of them. And he will.

I really hope he is such a villain! It would be great if the captain of the sinking ship doesn't let his CORRUPT CREW enjoy to FLEE their criminal enterprise via escape pods!
09-27-2019, 05:13 AM
Impeach them ALL!??!
She is an actress. I don't even think she's really a kid. Similar to that beta Hogg kid. Too polished on script and from nowhere she came.

--I Eat Grits--

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Impeach Poroshenko!" 1000's in Massive anti-govt rally held in central Kiev Dagwood 2 1,426 06-09-2015 08:21 AM
Last Post: Megatherium