Login | Register

Christian Pastor: Stop Tolerating the Jezebel Spirit
09-13-2019, 12:54 PM
Christian Pastor: Stop Tolerating the Jezebel Spirit
never heard of this concept before.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2019, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2019 03:09 PM by pilgrim.)
RE: Christian Pastor: Stop Tolerating the Jezebel Spirit
That spirit is one of the most powerful and nasty spirits we have to deal with in the church and many don't even know it's there attacking them.

Jesus warned us of allowing Jezebel to stay in our midst.

Rev 2:
18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Apostle Jonas Clark writes a lot about this spirit. He wrote a great book exposing how this spirit works and how to overcome it;

Jezebel Seducing Goddess of War

He has a lot of Youtube videos about overcoming this spirit also;

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...rk+jezebel
09-14-2019, 03:02 AM
Interesting video, thx.
09-14-2019, 03:25 AM
The world is seriously lacking in masculine energy at the moment.

In any energetic system, the two opposites must be balanced.

The western man, with his need to white knight has destroyed the masculine ethos.. and has spread this energetic imbalance worldwide through their pernicious media such as IG, Facebook, NETFLIX
09-14-2019, 04:16 AM
(09-14-2019 03:25 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  The world is seriously lacking in masculine energy at the moment.

The western man, with his need to white knight has destroyed the masculine ethos.. and has spread this energetic imbalance worldwide through their pernicious media such as IG, Facebook, NETFLIX

What are the names of the western men, making these decisions at Google, Youtube, Facebook, Netflix?
09-14-2019, 04:46 AM
do you honestly believe that Google, Youtube, Facebook, NFLX are run by the CEOs/Chairmen of those companies?

they take direct orders from the MIC and the DEEP STATE
09-14-2019, 01:36 PM
(09-14-2019 03:25 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  The world is seriously lacking in masculine energy at the moment.

the whole world or the West and its subjects? What about the Islamic world or Russia?
09-14-2019, 01:53 PM
excess male energy is just as bad as excess feminine energy

just like in Chinese medicine, the positive and negative meridians must be in balance.

Russia might have a more healthy balance than many countries in the ME.
09-15-2019, 03:25 AM
(09-14-2019 04:46 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  do you honestly believe that Google, Youtube, Facebook, NFLX are run by the CEOs/Chairmen of those companies?

On a day to day basis, yeah, for sure they do.

On a quarter to quarter basis, no. That is where their clubs and organizations and secret societies come into play, your CFR meetings, your Bilderberg meetings, your occult dates.

Bottom line is that for years people were saying the problem is 'corporations'. That doesn't help, because corporations can't be held responsible, can't be sent to jail, and neither can unnamed 'coastal liberal elites'.

What I do know is that CEOs are RESPONSIBLE for what their corporations do, whether they are taking orders or not. And seeing who the CEOs (and other board members) are, can lead you to the Deep State.
09-15-2019, 04:50 AM
(09-15-2019 03:25 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(09-14-2019 04:46 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  do you honestly believe that Google, Youtube, Facebook, NFLX are run by the CEOs/Chairmen of those companies?

On a day to day basis, yeah, for sure they do.

On a quarter to quarter basis, no. That is where their clubs and organizations and secret societies come into play, your CFR meetings, your Bilderberg meetings, your occult dates.

Bottom line is that for years people were saying the problem is 'corporations'. That doesn't help, because corporations can't be held responsible, can't be sent to jail, and neither can unnamed 'coastal liberal elites'.

What I do know is that CEOs are RESPONSIBLE for what their corporations do, whether they are taking orders or not. And seeing who the CEOs (and other board members) are, can lead you to the Deep State.

[Image: Gordon-Gekko1.jpg]
09-15-2019, 12:01 PM
I've had a few people like that in my life but always instinctively let them go when the Jezebel traits became more overt.

[Image: SjhfRVC.jpg]
09-15-2019, 03:49 PM
(09-15-2019 12:01 PM)CTsar Wrote:  I've had a few people like that in my life but always instinctively let them go when the Jezebel traits became more overt.

[Image: SjhfRVC.jpg]

[Image: always-sunny.jpg?w=1000]
09-18-2019, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 09:56 AM by sparkuri.)
This impacted me a great deal, and led me to repentance.
I can't think of another time I've watched through something and stood up, but God saw me and knows my heart.
This perverse spirit has ruined my life, and my family's life, before it had even started.
It has raped the nation and world of values and morality.
The true extended blowback may be beyond measure, as it rules over thought and soul.
I've never heard this message in the context of Jonathan, and that was exactly the hook I needed.
I was brought to tears of joy.
I wonder what the name is of the powerful spirit assigned to mankind that keeps men from repentance over fear of letting go of pain. "Pride was found in him". Gotta be the devil himself; that which has polluted the mind from believing freedom holds less pain than the embarrassment of continually sinning; IE failure(pride).
09-19-2019, 05:44 AM

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUMP CONSIDERING NEUROTECH not GUN CONTROL TO PREDICT/STOP MASS SHOOTERS pug-thug 7 96 09-16-2019 05:15 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  666 on tax form causes Christian worker to quit his job Redneck 13 4,068 07-20-2019 10:52 AM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  "semen is the basis of human existence" "masturbation hurts your spirit" pug-thug 4 429 06-23-2019 02:20 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Twitter keeps losing monthly users, so it’s going to stop sharing how many pug-thug 0 448 02-28-2019 01:00 PM
Last Post: pug-thug