Login | Register

Ivanka Trump calls for RED FLAG GUN LAWS to be passed in every state. more 5d Chess
08-14-2019, 07:13 PM
Ivanka Trump calls for RED FLAG GUN LAWS to be passed in every state. more 5d Chess
Quote:Ivanka Trump

@IvankaTrump
Congress should enact Red Flag laws/ Extreme Risk Protection Orders in EVERY state and increase resources dedicated to mental health support.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Ivanka Trump calls for RED FLAG GUN LAWS to be passed in every state. more 5d Chess
Do they think we don't know how they operate yet?

How about NO, Ivanka. How about that? You just threw away whatever chance you had of becoming President.
08-15-2019, 04:43 AM
How about red flag speech laws? We already have red flag search and seizure laws.
Maybe some red flag religious laws to curb Muslim violence.
Or red flag slavery laws if you really need a slave in an emergency...

--I Eat Grits--
08-15-2019, 05:01 AM
RE: Ivanka Trump calls for RED FLAG GUN LAWS to be passed in every state. more 5d Chess
what did I tell people?

I told people YEARS AGO the shootings were meant to forward MENTAL HEALTH LAWS, not take away the guns

gun rights have EXPANDED since sandy hook, with MENTAL HEALTH PROFILING expanding as well.

Idiots were worried about them taking the guns.. no it's about using GUN CONTROL as a pretext for creating a NATIONAL MENTAL HEALTH DATABASE
08-15-2019, 06:03 AM
(08-15-2019 05:01 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  what did I tell people?

I told people YEARS AGO the shootings were meant to forward MENTAL HEALTH LAWS, not take away the guns

gun rights have EXPANDED since sandy hook, with MENTAL HEALTH PROFILING expanding as well.

Idiots were worried about them taking the guns.. no it's about using GUN CONTROL as a pretext for creating a NATIONAL MENTAL HEALTH DATABASE

Always multiple objectives, IMO. They want both. If you are 'crazy' then your life will be strictly regulated. If you are sane, you will ALLOW your life to be strictly regulated.
08-15-2019, 06:51 AM
I think this is what they call a "thought crime".

If you don't believe we went to the moon, your door will be kicked in and guns confiscated.

If you believe the Earth is flat, you door kicked in and guns confiscated.

This will obviously not stop one mass shooting, which are probably just the work of MkUltra programmed family members anyway.

But it will be used to remove the guns from people who have done nothing wrong but who's thoughts and opinions are deemed as a "threat" to the preservation of the established government.

Somebody like Henry David Thoreau used to be celebrated in Philosophy and Literature classes.

But now anyone like him will have their door kicked in.
08-15-2019, 07:19 AM
(08-15-2019 06:51 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  I think this is what they call a "thought crime".

If you don't believe we went to the moon, your door will be kicked in and guns confiscated.

If you believe the Earth is flat, you door kicked in and guns confiscated.

This will obviously not stop one mass shooting, which are probably just the work of MkUltra programmed family members anyway.

But it will be used to remove the guns from people who have done nothing wrong but who's thoughts and opinions are deemed as a "threat" to the preservation of the established government.

Somebody like Henry David Thoreau used to be celebrated in Philosophy and Literature classes.

But now anyone like him will have their door kicked in.

A family member asked me "Well, if it isn't the guns, then why does America have so many more mass shootings?"

I don't think they were quite ready for the "An AI program has determined how many mass shootings it will take to make Americans give up their guns, and the answer was A LOT" response.

So I kinda had to beat around the bush.

Talk about knife attacks in China, and the huge arson inferno homicide in Japan recently. Didn't want to mention the OKC bombing because it is... Mighty fishy as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016 (S. 2692) quietly passed by the senate pug-thug 14 3,629 Yesterday 07:57 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Andrew Yang cries over gun violence pug-thug 15 130 08-16-2019 05:36 AM
Last Post: Billygoat
  what are the Qtards saying about Epstein's "death" more 5D chess? pug-thug 6 88 08-13-2019 11:43 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Vice Episode on the False Flag Hoax Movement pug-thug 17 305 08-11-2019 03:59 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns