RE: DRONE FOOTAGE OF EPSTEIN ISLAND 4K!
where is the gold dome and owl statue?

looks like they've fucked with it to make it look less occult

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2019, 10:08 PM
what a creepy fucking island.. terrible decor and design

Epstein was prob taking politicians here in order to black mail then,, then they would invest in his FUND.

09-22-2019, 09:14 AM
Music RE: DRONE FOOTAGE OF EPSTEIN ISLAND 4K!
Quote:Jeffrey Epstein's island temple inspired dozens of conspiracy theories. We spoke to someone who went inside.
J.K. Trotter
Sep. 10, 2019
As you can see in the clip below, the arched, medieval-looking "door" — the one facing the island's interior — is in fact painted to give the illusion of depth. Indeed, all the temple's external archways were illusions, painted on the building's featureless, flat surface as a trompe l'oeil... Why would Epstein, who had access to seemingly unlimited amounts of capital, choose a mural of an elaborate door over the real thing? And what was the significance of the mattresses? The footage gives the impression of a makeshift storage locker, a discreet place to stash seasonal implements, but wouldn't Epstein have had other places to keep extra mattresses?

Using the directory, I looked up piano technicians in the Virgin Islands. After all, if Epstein did indeed keep a piano in the blue-and-white building, there was a decent chance he needed someone to occasionally tune it. ...The directory returned a single entry: a piano tuner named Patrick Baron. ...

After the golf-cart driver dropped him off, Baron entered the building. Here's what he remembers about the interior:
  • After the golf-cart driver dropped him off, Baron entered the building. Here's what he remembers about the interior:
    The floors appeared to be made of wood and were covered with a large Oriental rug.
    The interior had two levels, with the first four to six feet at ground level and the rest on a slightly raised platform accessed by a single step.
    To the right, against the eastern wall, was a nondescript gray couch or sofa.
    Directly ahead was a desk, about 10 feet long, made of dark wood.
    Behind the desk were several columns of floor-to-ceiling bookcases.
    The bookcases went high enough to require a ladder. But there was no ladder.
    ... The interior consisted of only one large room; there weren't any doors or stairwells that may have led to other rooms.

I asked Baron what he thought the building was used for. "Even in the condition that I described it in ... it was sort of a temple," he said.

"When you say 'lair,' there is a connotation to that," he continued. "When you say 'study' or 'retreat,' there is a different connotation. I could have accepted it as a study or retreat, until I knew more about the man."

"I went in there knowing absolutely nothing about [Epstein], except that he was wealthy," he said. "And after doing the job and talking to some of my other clients on St. Thomas, and they filled me in on the scandal, my perception of that room changed from a study to a lair."

https://www.businessinsider.com/inside-j...le-2019-09
09-22-2019, 10:34 AM
the place had really bad design and what seemed like poor construction quality

crappy Las Vegas big and cheap designs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Which Diversion to Make Epstein Scandal Disappear? karasu 17 964 10-01-2019 02:29 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Epstein "Suicide" Quick Facts pug-thug 53 1,434 09-15-2019 07:32 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Strange things happening on Epstein Island pug-thug 5 452 09-12-2019 06:43 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Only existing footage of 1st plane hitting WTC pug-thug 17 381 09-11-2019 11:19 PM
Last Post: Redneck