Login | Register

Which Diversion to Make Epstein Scandal Disappear?
07-12-2019, 06:40 AM
Which Diversion to Make Epstein Scandal Disappear?
your prediction for which Political Diversion will be used to make the Esptein scandal disappear?

perhaps something related to GUNS?

maybe Terrorism?

Economic Downturn?

what is your prediction?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2019, 07:47 AM
RE: Which Diversion to Make Epstein Scandal Disappear?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg or Angela Merkel health crisis, maybe?

The thing with the Epstein scandal, there has been NO NEW INFO. Everyone that cared already knew all this stuff about Epstein for probably 3 years now.

Everyone else, who is only finding out about it now, who are they going to talk to about it? Their normie friends, that also just found out about it? What if they talk to someone who followed this story years back? Going to be quite the shock to find out all the details the MSM is omitting, no?
07-12-2019, 08:51 AM
there is a new girl that came out with accusations.

it gets thicker
07-12-2019, 03:14 PM
if the heat begins to burn.....

WAR with Iran?

Russia is always a convenient villain card

and there's always the Red Scare Chinaman to cool things down
07-12-2019, 07:49 PM
It really depends on who wants this investigation to move forward and who doesn't.

If Trump wants to see this unravel then we wont see a war with Iran as a diversion.

The diversion, if there is one, will most likely come from the Mainstream Media in some form.
07-13-2019, 08:54 AM
While I'd heard about this years ago I didn't delve into it. So I'm getting some info that is new to me. I hadn't known, for example, that he was being protected from prosecution by some intelligence agency (so far unnamed but my guess is FBI). Apparently he did not make billions from being a hedge fund manager. In fact the source of his wealth (which may have been overstated) seems to be a mystery. It may have come from managing the finances of Les Wexner.
07-14-2019, 05:17 AM
(07-13-2019 08:54 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  While I'd heard about this years ago I didn't delve into it. So I'm getting some info that is new to me. I hadn't known, for example, that he was being protected from prosecution by some intelligence agency (so far unnamed but my guess is FBI). Apparently he did not make billions from being a hedge fund manager. In fact the source of his wealth (which may have been overstated) seems to be a mystery. It may have come from managing the finances of Les Wexner.

Epstein is like 'John of God', the guy from Brazil that was caught in the last year or so.

The tip of the iceberg.

Same as the 'British' grooming gangs. Just the procurement arm. Doesn't tell you anything about WHY, WHERE, for WHOM, and WHAT was happening to these children (boys and girls).

It has both occult and blackmailing aspects to it. And it goes right to the top.

I figure Epstein was a billionaire in the same sense as Khodorkovsky (or possibly even Trump). A guy with a billion in assets, but also a billion in liabilities (from some trillionaire family, for example) secretly. In other words, a front.
07-15-2019, 11:42 AM
I think the MSM is going to milk Trump's connection to Epstein for several weeks. It's the diversion from Spygate.
07-15-2019, 01:18 PM
Area 51 massacre?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-15-2019, 11:37 PM
We're not storming Area 51 until Sept. 20. They can't stop us all.
07-16-2019, 02:49 AM
(07-15-2019 01:18 PM)jho Wrote:  Area 51 massacre?

Spot on.

I didn't make the connection, because I didn't realize how quickly and recently this 'storm Area 51' meme had risen out of nowhere.

I thought there was some movie or podcast I missed, like the Chernobyl TV series that made every one an expert on the Chernobyl disaster, overnight.
07-16-2019, 03:11 AM
(07-16-2019 02:49 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  

Spot on.

I didn't make the connection, because I didn't realize how quickly and recently this 'storm Area 51' meme had risen out of nowhere.

I thought there was some movie or podcast I missed, like the Chernobyl TV series that made every one an expert on the Chernobyl disaster, overnight.
[Image: 66635258-391203828409042-5000984834844131328-n.jpg]

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-16-2019, 09:34 PM

Spot on.

I refused to watch that Chernobyl thing purely because everywhere I went, people were chanting about it in unison. "Dude, you gotta watch Chernobyl OMG".

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
07-17-2019, 02:23 AM
(07-16-2019 09:34 PM)Redneck Wrote:  

Spot on.

I refused to watch that Chernobyl thing purely because everywhere I went, people were chanting about it in unison. "Dude, you gotta watch Chernobyl OMG".

I love how we are supposed to act amazed when a Russian man does a HEROIC ACT of self-sacrifice.

WHAT? I thought they were just a bunch of supervillains over there, enemies of humanity!
07-17-2019, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 02:59 AM by karasu.)
perhaps Epstein will some unexpected mortality due to surprising health condition? Would that make the problem go away?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jeffrey Epstein's Little Black Book of Guests(2004-2005) THE_DEAN 32 10,228 Today 12:01 AM
Last Post: The Anti-Archon
  Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors pug-thug 43 872 07-16-2019 10:32 PM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  DRONE FOOTAGE OF EPSTEIN ISLAND 4K! pug-thug 2 281 07-16-2019 10:08 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Stefan Molyneux comments on the Epstein case. pug-thug 3 117 07-15-2019 06:19 PM
Last Post: CTsar