White people get charged DOUBLE for tickets at Music Event
lol @ this shit:

[Image: D-yrN5zXUAEKIOd.jpg]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2019, 02:11 AM
RE: White people get charged DOUBLE for tickets at Music Event
(CNN)An Afrofuturist group says it reversed its decision to charge white people more for tickets to its Detroit festival than black and brown people because they received threats, an artist dropped out and a ticketing website threatened to unpublish their event.

The Eventbrite page for "AfroFuture Fest," hosted by Afrofuture Youth, advertised an "Early Bird POC Ticket" for $10 -- with POC meaning "people of color" -- and an "Early Bird NONPOC Ticket" for $20. The group defined "NONPOC" as white people.
News of the group's charging practices hit social media last week when rapper Tiny Jag said she was unknowingly added to the August event " but agreed to support and perform. Once the rapper caught wind of the prices, she said she was "triggered."
"A non-POC friend of mine brought to my attention that AfroFuture is requiring non-people-of-color to pay twice the amount to attend the festival as POC," she tweeted on July 2. "This does not reflect the views of myself or the Tiny Jag team. I will not be playing t

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/07/us/afrofu...index.html
07-09-2019, 02:12 AM
[Image: afrofuture-festival.jpg]
07-09-2019, 02:12 AM
TOO MANY ORGASMIC EVENTS FOLKS! LOL
07-09-2019, 03:15 AM
This is Marxism. Yeah, it is a flavor many don't recognize at first, but just scratch at the surface, and you will find it.

Equity vs Equality, another way of saying "Equality of Outcome vs Equality of Opportunity".

Equity: "Making sure everyone has what they need to be successful"
Marxism: "From each according to his ability, TO each, according to his needs"

We have gone from not wanting to be judged on the color of our skin (MLK) to "If you don't see my blackness, you don't see me" and "It is OK to treat people differently, based on their skin color (as long as they be white)"

[Image: p-1567-brown-paper-bag.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Interesting CT Book on Music Theory kungfool 72 14,067 Yesterday 11:21 AM
Last Post: kungfool
  GUARDIAN: Why white people aren’t as cool as black people pug-thug 4 227 07-02-2019 10:01 AM
Last Post: General Franco
  Music, Anti-Music, Race & Music, and Identifying ‘Soulless’ People Dick Tater 34 739 06-30-2019 12:20 PM
Last Post: Dick Tater
  Arnold Schwarzenegger dropkicked in South Africa event. Doesn't go down CTsar 17 751 05-25-2019 04:08 AM
Last Post: karasu