Unleash Your Inner Reptilian
07-08-2019, 06:42 AM
Unleash Your Inner Reptilian

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: Unleash Your Inner Reptilian
I got to disagree here.

The word 'reptilian' has simply replaced the word 'demonic', IMO.

This is also why there is only really footage of people's eyes changing. The old story of eyes being windows to the soul? So what does that entail, for someone that has sold their soul, or is possessed?

One of the great secrets of alchemy was always that humans are composed of mind, body and SOUL. Even today, you can see in the scientific community TREMENDOUS hesitation to acknowledge that, as fact.

This is also why we see the proliferation of this theory of 'human clones' the last few years. Because people don't know about MK Ultra mind control (which IMO also is likely to have a demonic component to it).

Body modification, same thing. You are sharing your body with an entity, but don't admit it (usually because you don't believe in either a soul or God), so when the entity starts telling you "This isn't me, I look different", you start cutting your tongue in two, tattooing your face, mutilating and disfiguring yourself. Just so the entity feels more at home?

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FajQS...mp;amp;f=1]

Just do an image search for 'body mod' and tell me you don't see a whole whackload of people that appear to be 'under the influence' of something. Possibly a malevolent entity.

[Image: e22453487ddcccf2de1a97885fc31e5c--strang...ations.jpg]
07-08-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: Unleash Your Inner Reptilian
sick

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  It Begins. Winged Reptilian Creature Darkens Chile's Sky Redneck 21 6,863 11-12-2019 06:28 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Hollywood Reptilian Life: Ultra Sleazy New UFC owners turn on Trump Megatherium 9 2,562 02-24-2017 03:11 AM
Last Post: Winnson
  reptilian motherfuckers canuckster 17 4,744 01-29-2015 01:49 PM
Last Post: canuckster
  Have we agreed Reptilian Theory is a massive troll? DONG JOHNSON 81 29,423 10-10-2013 09:50 AM
Last Post: pug-thug