Login | Register

The One-Eye Sign: Its Origins and Occult Meaning
06-25-2019, 05:08 PM

[Image: The-Saga-of-Gestumblindi-and-Odins-Riddl...266328.jpg]

The One-Eye sign is one of the most recurrent themes on The Vigilant Citizen because it is also one of the most recurrent themes in mass media. Throughout the years, this site has highlighted hundreds upon hundreds of clear instances where major artists, models, celebrities, politicians and public figures posed with one eye hidden.

The sign is everywhere: In music videos, on magazine covers, on movie posters, in advertisement and so forth. The sheer number of these pictures is simply staggering. Considering these facts, the repeated occurrence of the One-Eye sign simply cannot be the result of coincidence. Indeed, there is a clear effort to have this sign displayed everywhere.

So, why is this sign everywhere and what does it mean? Here’s a look at the timeless and transcendental symbol of the Eye.

The human eye has been used as a symbol since the dawn of civilization. It can be found across all ages and cultures. Carl Jung identified the eye as a classic “archetypal symbol” – an image that is embedded in humanity’s “collective unconscious”. According to his theory, humans instinctively respond to archetypal symbols and unconsciously assign to them a specific meaning.

“Eyes are probably the most important symbolic sensory organ. They can represent clairvoyance, omniscience, and/or a gateway into the soul. Other qualities that eyes are commonly associated with are: intelligence, light, vigilance, moral conscience, and truth. Looking someone in the eye is a western custom of honesty. In this way covering of the eyes, by wearing a helmet, sunglasses, etc. can mean mystery, not seeing the complete truth, or deceit. The eye often means judgment and authority.”
– Dictionnary of Symbolism, University of Michigan

In nearly all cultures, the symbol of the eye is associated with spiritual concepts such as divinity (the Eye of Providence), spiritual illumination (the Third Eye) or magic (the evil eye).

“The eye symbolizes seeing and light, and therefore consciousness itself. The eye is the part of us that beholds the universe and sees our place in it. It is knowledge, awareness and wisdom. The eye takes in light, the pure energy of the universe, and presents it to the inner spirit. It is the gateway, indeed the very union, between the self and the cosmos.”
– Peter Patrick Barreda, Archetype of Wholeness – Jung and the Mandala

In the Bible, Jesus referred to the eye as the “lamp of the body”.

“The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!”
– Matthew 6:22-23

The symbol of the eye always had a mystical and spiritual dimension assigned to it. As the popular saying goes: Eyes are the windows to the soul. For this reason, the symbol of the eye is particularly important in occult circles and Mystery schools.

Sun God
Since the dawn of civilization, the symbol of the eye and the sun (aka the “eye in the sky”) are associated with divinity. In Ancient Egypt, the symbols of the Wadjet, the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Ra are all associated with the solar god.

A classic depiction of the Egyptian Eye of Ra and Eye of Horus.

“The early sun god was named Horus. When Ra took over the title of sun god, he was also known as “Ra-Horakhty or Ra, who is Horus of the 2 horizons.”

It was in a battle with Set that Horus lost the use of one eye. Thoth restored the eye, and this was when Horus was also named Wadjet.”
– Ancient Pages, Eye Of Horus – Powerful, Ancient Egyptian Symbol With Deep Meaning

Because the symbol of the eye is associated with the sun – a proxy of divinity – the esoteric eye has a peculiar quality: It is “all-seeing”.

The archetype of the all-seeing one-eyed sun god can also be found in other ancient cultures. In Persia, Ahura Mazda was considered to be the creator of Earth, the heavens, and humankind, as well as the source of all goodness and happiness on earth. He was said to have “the sun for an eye”.

“The supreme god Ahura Mazda also has one Eye, or else it is said that ‘with his eyes, the sun, moon and stars, he sees everything.”
– Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages

In Norse mythology, Odin was known as the ‘Allfather’ (or father of the gods). He was represented as an old man with one eye.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vc-resources...t-meaning/

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: The One-Eye Sign: Its Origins and Occult Meaning
[Image: eyeofprovidence.jpg]
06-25-2019, 05:10 PM
painting by Kim Noble , a survivor of trauma based mind control

[Image: The-Naming-e1559863501706.jpg]
06-25-2019, 05:10 PM
say cheese!

[Image: main-qimg-235d8d46a98c84ee8d5077851b6433f2.jpg]
06-27-2019, 12:39 AM
(06-25-2019 05:10 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  say cheese!

[Image: main-qimg-235d8d46a98c84ee8d5077851b6433f2.jpg]

That's a lot of white supremacists.
06-27-2019, 12:41 AM

06-27-2019, 12:54 AM
The author doesn't even attempt to explain why all of those "celebrities" are doing the hand sign though.

Is it a reference to the third eye, the eye of Horus, providence etc, or the Sun, or to Odin?

Or is it because they are all members of an Occult order, or they did they just start to copy one another? Sometimes people do silly things when they are being photographed.
06-27-2019, 02:11 AM
it's a poorly written article and maybe even pro nwo in some ways
06-27-2019, 02:44 AM
Its not 'one eye' symbolism it is 'third eye' symbolism. 'All seeing eye' symbolism.

Then once you get into the occult, there are dual meanings to the 'third eye'. Depending on how 'initiated' you are. When you get to the level of full blown occultist, God is evil and Lucifer is good, type BS, then the 3rd eye isn't an eye at all.

It is an... Ahem, region, from where spirits enter your body.
06-27-2019, 03:30 AM
Zechariah 11: 15-17, Foretelling of the antichrist, and before that.. lines 10-14 foretell the betrayal of Jesus by Judas, how the prophecy describes the old covenant being broken on that day and Jesus being the new covenant. After this is said, then the prophesy of the foolish sheppard or antichrist follows. And what do we know about the the jews? well,.. they really want their moshiach now... There is nothing like the Holy Bible folks, I really hope everyone remembers the name of Jesus in the days ahead, or now considering we all do not know our appointed times.

10- And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people. 11- And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the LORD. 12- And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver. 13- And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD. 14- Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel.

15- And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. 16- For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.

17- Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
03-26-2021, 12:35 AM
[Image: leadspotm0321.jpg]
03-26-2021, 12:36 AM
[Image: 40350640-9352091-image-a-1_1615487332642.jpg]
03-26-2021, 02:52 AM
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2021, 02:15 AM
Wired: They Cracked This 250-Year-Old Code, and Found a Secret Society Inside
Quote:The master wears an amulet with a blue eye in the center. Before him, a candidate kneels in the candlelit room, surrounded by microscopes and surgical implements. The year is roughly 1746. The initiation has begun.
The master places a piece of paper in front of the candidate and orders him to put on a pair of eyeglasses. "Read," the master commands. The candidate squints, but it's an impossible task. The page is blank.

The candidate is told not to panic; there is hope for his vision to improve. The master wipes the candidate's eyes with a cloth and orders preparation for the surgery to commence. He selects a pair of tweezers from the table. The other members in attendance raise their candles.

The master starts plucking hairs from the candidate's eyebrow. This is a ritualistic procedure; no flesh is cut. But these are "symbolic actions out of which none are without meaning," the master assures the candidate. The candidate places his hand on the master's amulet. Try reading again, the master says, replacing the first page with another. This page is filled with handwritten text. Congratulations, brother, the members say. Now you can see.

For more than 260 years, the contents of that page—and the details of this ritual—remained a secret. They were hidden in a coded manuscript, one of thousands produced by secret societies in the 18th and 19th centuries. At the peak of their power, these clandestine organizations, most notably the Freemasons, had hundreds of thousands of adherents, from colonial New York to imperial St. Petersburg. Dismissed today as fodder for conspiracy theorists and History Channel specials, they once served an important purpose: Their lodges were safe houses where freethinkers could explore everything from the laws of physics to the rights of man to the nature of God, all hidden from the oppressive, authoritarian eyes of church and state. But largely because they were so secretive, little is known about most of these organizations. Membership in all but the biggest died out over a century ago, and many of their encrypted texts have remained uncracked, dismissed by historians as impenetrable novelties.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2021, 02:27 AM
translation: their lodges were safe houses to plan the overthrow of monarchies worldwide

no accident they chose from new york to st. petersburg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Genki Sudo and the Occult EVILYOSHIDA 35 13,169 04-13-2021 04:16 AM
Last Post: EVILYOSHIDA
Rainbow Monarch Programming, The Occult, and the Music Industry THE_DEAN 226 113,278 04-11-2021 03:11 PM
Last Post: Billygoat
  J Rapp: The COVID narrative as an occult work of art EVILYOSHIDA 17 340 03-27-2021 01:20 AM
  Pokémon Go - Occult Mind Control Programming THE_DEAN 40 23,249 03-25-2021 09:15 PM