Login | Register

Is this WAR MONGERING Justified?
05-30-2019, 08:58 AM
Mike Pence told US Military Academy graduates that it's 'a virtual certainty' they will go into combat at some point------

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-pen...nty-2019-5
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2019, 09:25 AM
RE: Is this WAR MONGERING Justified?
Where's the lie? It's rare for the US not to be at war somewhere.
05-31-2019, 02:27 AM
(05-30-2019 08:58 AM)karasu Wrote:  Mike Pence told US Military Academy graduates that it's 'a virtual certainty' they will go into combat at some point------

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-pen...nty-2019-5

Seems more like a reality check to me and a reminder of why they joined the military. Not sure how that is war mongering to you?

My big reality check when I joined the Marines was the day they started teaching us the General Orders and how to behave if we are a prisoner of war. That's when I realized that I hadn't joined the boy scouts. In other words...Sh*t just got real for me.
05-31-2019, 05:26 AM
is the WAR MONGERING justified? He is telling them it is CERTAIN they will go to WAR. Why will they go to WAR?
05-31-2019, 07:35 AM
There is already a war underway in America. It is just not an overt, hot war, at this point in time.

There is NO dialogue between the two sides.

Both sides, without any sense of irony, say shit like "If they only learned to listen!"

It takes two to tango.
05-31-2019, 06:09 PM
the world is so abundant with resources and food that there is literally no reason to fight anymore

america throws enough food away in one month to feed many african countries for a YEAR

think about that!
06-01-2019, 03:03 AM
(05-31-2019 06:09 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  the world is so abundant with resources and food that there is literally no reason to fight anymore

america throws enough food away in one month to feed many african countries for a YEAR

think about that!

Give man a loaf of bread, and he eats for a day.

Teach a man in Africa to bake a loaf of bread, and his family eats for a day.

True story, if you try to open a business in many African countries, the first customers will be your kin group, and they will want you to do a favor for the, free shit. And so you quickly learn that to make that investment in an oven, and flour and sugar, is a waste of time and money.
06-01-2019, 09:03 AM
It's the same in the US and all countries. The blacks refuse to progress. Gimme gimme!

--I Eat Grits--

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  woman bloodies man's nose. Man hits her back. Justified? pug-thug 37 14,628 05-18-2019 01:51 PM
Last Post: Banchan
  Puitn Advisor: US/NATO Risk Of Shooting War With Nuclear Russia At Cold War Heights Dagwood 1 1,160 07-14-2016 11:55 PM
Last Post: pilgrim
  William Shatner calls out Reddit for racism and hate mongering cypherpunk 10 3,467 09-06-2015 08:09 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Yes, Russia is *still* ready for war – even nuclear war BRIC Countries 1 1,418 04-05-2015 09:05 AM
Last Post: Dagwood