Login | Register

Balco President: Usain Bolt's Records are suspicious
05-27-2019, 10:53 AM
Balco President: Usain Bolt's Records are suspicious
Victor Conte says he suspects that Usain Bolt and the Jamaican Olympic track team used illegal PEDs, based on the dramatic improvement in race results and stories he’s heard from those close to the team.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: Balco President: Usain Bolt's Records are suspicious
this dude is speaking facts

the jamaican track team SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED
05-27-2019, 11:58 AM
I'm thinking the intl testing agencies LET THEM roid, they def. knew about it
05-28-2019, 02:06 AM
(05-27-2019 11:58 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  I'm thinking the intl testing agencies LET THEM roid, they def. knew about it

I remember when everyone started finding out about 'therapeutic use exemptions' in MMA. For most people that was when their eyes were finally opened. Some never figure it out.

But basically, yes, some people are allowed to dope. You just have to say you have asthma, then you can use steroids. Say you have ADHD, now you can use amphetamines. Say you have chronic pain, etc. etc.

I always figure that if something is admitted, then you have to imagine what is still secret. Like how we just see the tip of the iceberg.
05-28-2019, 02:38 AM
^yep. this news was swept under the rug in 2016:

Three US Olympians — world-renowned gymnast Simone Biles and tennis superstars Venus and Serena Williams — were granted medical exemptions that allowed them to use drugs otherwise banned in competitive sports for their performance-enhancing effects, according to data released by Russian hackers and reported in The New York Times.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-...ugs-2016-9
05-28-2019, 02:58 AM
(05-28-2019 02:38 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  ^yep. this news was swept under the rug in 2016:

Three US Olympians — world-renowned gymnast Simone Biles and tennis superstars Venus and Serena Williams — were granted medical exemptions that allowed them to use drugs otherwise banned in competitive sports for their performance-enhancing effects, according to data released by Russian hackers and reported in The New York Times.

https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-...ugs-2016-9

Remember the scandals from the late 1980s, where East Germany was always accused of dressing men up as women, in order to win medals??? Yeah, that is not gonna age well...
05-28-2019, 02:59 AM
olympics and world cup have lost their mojo due to all this BS

therapeutic use exemptions are BOOLSHEET to quote Wallid Ishmael
05-28-2019, 03:03 AM
(05-28-2019 02:06 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(05-27-2019 11:58 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  I'm thinking the intl testing agencies LET THEM roid, they def. knew about it

I remember when everyone started finding out about 'therapeutic use exemptions' in MMA. For most people that was when their eyes were finally opened. Some never figure it out.

But basically, yes, some people are allowed to dope. You just have to say you have asthma, then you can use steroids. Say you have ADHD, now you can use amphetamines. Say you have chronic pain, etc. etc.

I always figure that if something is admitted, then you have to imagine what is still secret. Like how we just see the tip of the iceberg.

key point

Those who know, know! Big Grin
06-03-2019, 07:40 PM
I dunno, they keep their blood on record for retesting. A few years ago Tyson gay popped positive, and so did Bolt's team mate Asafa Powell. Bolt was smashing them at the time, u think they would've gone over his blood with a fine tooth comb.
06-03-2019, 08:13 PM
I think they are selectively done.

I think the process is entirely political
06-04-2019, 01:40 AM
My biggest objection to steroids and HGH and all these PEDs is...

They are constantly developing new ones that are HARDER TO DETECT.

That is not what we need. How does that help society? What we need, if they are beneficial as it seems they are, is to make them cheaper, surely.

Then the question of (in)fertility while on supplements should be looked at, in terms of how long would a person have to offcycle, to become fertile again.

Or, better yet, a way to transition off steroids, and retain your natural ability to produce testosterone.

This shit where they just come up with masking agents and PEDs that are harder to detect, it is just a racket that only benefits pharmaceuticals.
06-04-2019, 09:11 AM
(06-03-2019 08:13 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  I think they are selectively done.

I think the process is entirely political

I agree with this conspiracy theory
06-04-2019, 02:05 PM
they did not want to TAG Usain because he basically represents the SUMMER OLYMPICS

the 100m dash is the MARQUEE event.

if he got tagged, then people would lose all faith in the games.

so instead they tagged his teammates which basically implicated him, without causing too much harm to the organization

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  minority report active in Japan.. what is your 'suspicious level?' pug-thug 10 430 03-09-2019 08:04 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Chinese Usain Bolt breaking records in the 60m pug-thug 22 2,513 01-02-2019 11:15 AM
Last Post: billsuperfootwallace
  The Las Vegas Massacre. Very Suspicious Official Story. Redneck 384 44,433 10-16-2018 07:50 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Declassified JFK assassination records due October 26th, to be released or not? jho 12 2,335 11-14-2017 10:52 AM
Last Post: Texas Samurai