Login | Register

Morrissey Supports "Right-Wing" Group While Performing On The Tonight Show
05-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Morrissey Supports "Right-Wing" Group While Performing On The Tonight Show
an offshoot of the UKIP party is extremist right wing now?

Morrissey Supports Right-Wing Extremist Group While Performing On The Tonight Show

[Image: Morrissey-on-The-Tonight-Show-1557841060-640x428.jpg]

Morrissey has been making right-wing reactionary statements for years, and he’s been going hard on them recently. Last week, various UK outlets carried a story about Morrissey showing his support for For Britain, an extremist-fringe right-wing political party in the UK. For Britain, founded in 2017, is a group that splintered off from UKIP, another right-wing party. The anti-Muslim activist Anne Marie Waters founded For Britain when she ran for UKIP leadership and lost. So For Britain exists for the people who were too racist for UKIP, which is already plenty racist. The former UKIP leader and Brexit-campaign architect Nigel Farage — the man who may have kicked off the global 2016 wave of nativist right-wing victories — once described Waters’ supporters as “Nazis and racists.” Morrissey loves her.

Last year, Morrissey endorsed For Britain in an interview on his own website: “Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist — please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.” Last week, while in the midst of his New York residency, Morrissey was photographed wearing a badge of For Britain’s trident logo, and the organization crowed about his support on their website.

https://www.stereogum.com/2043584/morris...how/video/

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2019, 03:24 PM
RE: Morrissey Supports "Right-Wing" Group While Performing On The Tonight Show
Trying to convince people you are 'not racist' is a losing game. Or worse, saying 'the left are the real racists'.

It may all be true, but you are using THEIR TERMINOLOGY, and they will define it in such a way that they are right, and you are wrong.
05-16-2019, 08:57 PM
i find it funny how it's considered far right to oppose mass unvetted immigration

far right used to mean like kkk nazi racists, but it's being used to describe CT-lite guys like AJ these days.
05-17-2019, 02:31 AM
(05-16-2019 08:57 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  i find it funny how it's considered far right to oppose mass unvetted immigration

far right used to mean like kkk nazi racists, but it's being used to describe CT-lite guys like AJ these days.

This is the point I make, these days.

They are starting to say (NZ police, visiting people at their houses, for e.g.) that people have been 'radicalized' by certain internet sites (which always turns out to be merely web sites that have no censorship/free speech).

My contention is, the immigration policies that NO ONE WAS ASKED ABOUT are what are 'radicalizing' people.

Seriously. Have a vote on immigration in America, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Poland, and see how people vote. Would politicians do that? Of course not. Even if there was a vote, would they listen? Of course not.

My 2nd point is that immigration isn't 'good' or 'bad'. It has pros and cons, and there are 'right' ways to do it, i.e. best practices. If you bring in small amounts, they have a really good chance to integrate, in most cases (still depends on who is immigrating to who, though, to an extent). Massive numbers? They will just form enclaves.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Right wing performance art @ Rutgers University pug-thug 2 195 04-09-2019 04:14 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  SPLC: 'Black Lives Matter Is Not a Hate Group' BRIC Countries 3 1,256 03-23-2019 02:51 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Which Group U think BEST to head the NWO? karasu 16 614 03-09-2019 01:03 PM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  the Latin Mass Society. Subverted Catholic Group pug-thug 2 1,335 02-19-2019 04:49 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns