Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2019, 09:04 AM
RE: The Master Sex.. REVEALED
[Image: 201601_1016_bcfhe_sm_-_edited.jpg?itok=V...1476339486]
Find all posts by this user
05-14-2019, 10:10 AM
But but Hillary Clinton said it was women who were the real victims of war, because they are deprived of their fathers, brothers, husbands, and sons.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
05-15-2019, 12:46 AM
I'm coming out the other side of a divorce after 13 years of marriage, so you can say I'm jaded and not seeing clearly...but, personally, I think I'm seeing things clearly for the first time in my life. Our society, which once aspired to place a monogomous, spiritually pure lifelong partnership above our animal natures, has failed. Women were sold a bill of goods that the Christian marriage and nuclear family was a form of oppression. It was in fact a suppression of the base human instinct to rut with as many different, strong virile men to produce as many healthy, genetically diverse offspring as possible. While that is the natural way in a Darwinian sense, humanity long ago developed aspirations for something higher, something centered on overcoming base sin and living in and for love.

Women have collectively said fuck that and jumped onto the best dick they can find, at the detriment to all, especially their children. But, it is what it is. Frankly, Western society deserves what is coming to it. Bye bye.

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
05-15-2019, 12:55 AM
the men wanted it

they wanted the easy tang

they wanted to rack up numbers

but they couldn't forsee the consequences of the destruction of the nuclear family

you can't keep your cake and eat it too

the bottom line is men let it happen.. and the saddest thing western men are trying to export their brand of gender divided misery worldwide
05-16-2019, 11:38 AM
California's homeless problem out of control TUCKER

https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-homelessne...00692.html
05-16-2019, 11:55 AM
(05-15-2019 12:46 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  I'm coming out the other side of a divorce after 13 years of marriage, so you can say I'm jaded and not seeing clearly...but, personally, I think I'm seeing things clearly for the first time in my life. Our society, which once aspired to place a monogomous, spiritually pure lifelong partnership above our animal natures, has failed. Women were sold a bill of goods that the Christian marriage and nuclear family was a form of oppression. It was in fact a suppression of the base human instinct to rut with as many different, strong virile men to produce as many healthy, genetically diverse offspring as possible. While that is the natural way in a Darwinian sense, humanity long ago developed aspirations for something higher, something centered on overcoming base sin and living in and for love.

Women have collectively said fuck that and jumped onto the best dick they can find, at the detriment to all, especially their children. But, it is what it is. Frankly, Western society deserves what is coming to it. Bye bye.

You meant to say biggest, not best

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman
05-16-2019, 08:48 PM
(05-15-2019 12:46 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  I'm coming out the other side of a divorce after 13 years of marriage, so you can say I'm jaded and not seeing clearly...but, personally, I think I'm seeing things clearly for the first time in my life. Our society, which once aspired to place a monogomous, spiritually pure lifelong partnership above our animal natures, has failed. Women were sold a bill of goods that the Christian marriage and nuclear family was a form of oppression. It was in fact a suppression of the base human instinct to rut with as many different, strong virile men to produce as many healthy, genetically diverse offspring as possible. While that is the natural way in a Darwinian sense, humanity long ago developed aspirations for something higher, something centered on overcoming base sin and living in and for love.

Forever is a long time.
Maybe too long for some.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jesse Lee Peterson Interviews a Freemason Grand Master! jho 4 202 04-28-2019 03:53 PM
Last Post: jho
  Nam Phan vs. Kung Fu master.. Kung fu does ok. pug-thug 21 463 04-08-2019 11:07 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  REVEALED: Pictures From 1972 Rothschild Illuminati Ball pug-thug 47 16,880 03-14-2019 03:36 AM
Last Post: Señor Penis
  2020 Toyota Supra revealed pug-thug 16 915 01-22-2019 04:43 PM
Last Post: Señor Penis