Login | Register

Mysteries of the Bolshevik Revolution (and murder of the Romanovs)
05-12-2019, 12:09 PM
Mysteries of the Bolshevik Revolution (and murder of the Romanovs)
I am subbed to the 'Alt History' subreddit and a lot of it is just people going "what if ____", but to me it is more interesting to consider the actual "what ifs".

What if the British didn't let Trotsky out of the Nova Scotia detention center (or America arrested him while he was in NYC, before the Bolshevik Revolution)?

What if the Russian public learned the truth about the assassination of the Czar's ENTIRE family?

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2019, 04:02 AM
RE: Mysteries of the Bolshevik Revolution (and murder of the Romanovs)
The more I hear about these Bolsheviks, the less I like them. And I already disliked them A LOT!

Not only did they enlist peasants into their Red Army at gunpoint, they took family members as hostages (so you can't defect, or surrender), and then had 'barrier troops', a euphemism for 'either you die fighting who we tell you to fight, or we kill you ourselves'. Troops stationed behind the front lines of the battle, that shoot you for retreating!

So no defecting, no retreating, and no surrender! And all this, after gaining support for the revolution by telling the peasants that the Czar is forcing them to fight in Imperialist wars.

I really do wonder if the peasants knew how things would turn out, what they would have done differently.
05-13-2019, 09:52 AM
trying to find the Russian population chart from 1900 - 1950
05-13-2019, 01:31 PM
(05-13-2019 09:52 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  trying to find the Russian population chart from 1900 - 1950

Russo-Japanese War
World War I
Bolshevik Revolution + Red Terror + Russian Civil War
Holodomor (which DID NOT just affect Ukraine, and was NOT perpetrated by 'Russians', but rather, by the Bolsheviks)
World War II
05-13-2019, 03:07 PM
all the charts out there are for 1950 to the present
05-13-2019, 06:33 PM
I've never understood why the Royal Monarchs of Europe and Britain sat back and allowed their cousins to be slaughtered and the Russian empire taken over by the Bolsheviks.

When Prince Philip was asked in 1967 if he would like to visit the Soviet Union he replied: "I would like to go to Russia very much, although the bastards murdered half my family."

The Russian Czar Nicholas II of Russia.

[Image: 220px-Император_Николай_II.jpg]

King George V of Britain.

[Image: 220px-Kinggeorgev1923.jpg]

The British Empire was still very powerful then but the Royal family allowed it to happen.
05-13-2019, 07:15 PM
a lot of these monarchs joined masonic lodges and believed in the NWO paradigm

this was outlined in the book FIRE IN THE MINDS OF MEN by BILLINGTON
05-13-2019, 08:22 PM
(05-13-2019 07:15 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  a lot of these monarchs joined masonic lodges and believed in the NWO paradigm

Yes but did the Royals decide to allow their Russian counterparts and kin to be sacrificed in the name of the NWO?

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
05-14-2019, 01:18 AM
(05-13-2019 08:22 PM)Redneck Wrote:  
(05-13-2019 07:15 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  a lot of these monarchs joined masonic lodges and believed in the NWO paradigm

Yes but did the Royals decide to allow their Russian counterparts and kin to be sacrificed in the name of the NWO?

That was decided higher up. People make the mistake of confusing the Royals and 'the Crown'. The Crown is about as high up as you get, in the legal sense, but decisions made by 'the Crown' does not mean those decisions were made by Royals.

For example, their assets. They (the royals) can't sell anything, their land, their shares in corporations, which sounds good but also renders them in service to those who CAN. You think Wall St banks just 'buy and hold'? The opposite, they are trading positions in a stock 1000 times in an hour (probably more, for most HFT, that relies on microsecond advantages to make profits).

So what the royals get is USE of their assets (which is good for their brand, and public image) but NEVER control of their assets (which stay in the hands of 'the Crown').

Legal aspects are discussed here, but not the intricacies. They just tell you something like 'the Crown is legally ill-defined'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Crown

But any way, the point is that 'someone' had a beef with the Romanov family, dating back probably 100 years (to the time of Napoleon) and so the other Royals were powerless to stop it, first because they aren't the true decision makers, and second, because the order came from higher up.
05-15-2019, 04:03 AM
Just found out about more sordid Bolshevik deeds:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_fa...E2%80%9322

KILLED AN ESTIMATED 5 MILLION.

How many millions are we up to now? 5 million from famine, 7-12 from Civil War, then a decade later was Holodomor...

"Prodrazvyorstka (food apportionment) was a Bolshevik policy and campaign of confiscation of grain and other agricultural products from the peasants at nominal fixed prices according to specified quotas.

The term is commonly associated with war communism during the Russian Civil War when it was introduced by the Bolshevik government. However Bolsheviks borrowed the idea from the grain razvyorstka introduced in the Russian Empire during World War I, in 1916. "

Maybe this is a hot take, but sounds like they wanted to take it from the peasants at a low 'fixed price' and then sell it for a profit in the cities, where people were starving. Nah, that is against Communist ideology, what am I thinking.
05-15-2019, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2019 06:07 AM by Chaos Reigns.)
You ever want to know why the study of history is important, look at a statement like this:
"There is still debate over whether or not Holodomor was a massive failure of policy or a deliberate act of genocide"

Imagine we talked about the Iraq War or War on Terror like this.

"There is still debate over whether or not the Iraq War was a massive failure of policy or a deliberate act of genocide"

On the one hand, does it matter? The people are still dead. On the other, the idea that we can say "Just a policy error! We are smarter now!" is incredible and frankly unbelievable.
05-15-2019, 05:47 AM
sordid deeds indeed
05-16-2019, 11:58 AM
(05-15-2019 04:07 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  You ever want to know why the study of history is important, look at a statement like this:
"There is still debate over whether or not Holodomor was a massive failure of policy or a deliberate act of genocide"

Imagine we talked about the Iraq War or War on Terror like this.

"There is still debate over whether or not the Iraq War was a massive failure of policy or a deliberate act of genocide"

On the one hand, does it matter? The people are still dead. On the other, the idea that we can say "Just a policy error! We are smarter now!" is incredible and frankly unbelievable.

Massive failure of policy?

People were shot for trying to eat for crying out loud.

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman
05-16-2019, 01:35 PM
(05-16-2019 11:58 AM)canuckster Wrote:  Massive failure of policy?

People were shot for trying to eat for crying out loud.

If anything proves that Wikipedia is run by Commies (or with tremendous Leftist bias) their coverage of the Bolshevik Revolution and Holodomor show it, loud and clear.

I only quote them because I know Wiki is the top search result, and what Normies would also check, if researching a topic.

They will usually mention everything, but in a roundabout way, and with extensive use of 'weasel words'.

'so-called'.

'profuse debate over whether it was intentional or merely policy error'.

etc etc etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mysteries of the Age of Exploration, and the Italian Wars Chaos Reigns 11 467 07-13-2019 04:55 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  HAARETZ: FBI Files on Tupac Murder Show He Received Death Threats From Jewish Gang pug-thug 2 568 10-12-2018 02:21 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  I sexually identify as the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 pug-thug 12 1,491 09-20-2018 07:28 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  Most Russian Bolshevik Leaders came from the United States pug-thug 35 9,274 09-20-2018 06:36 AM
Last Post: pug-thug