Login | Register

CBS ad encourages people to punch a few Nazis.
04-15-2019, 10:47 AM
CBS ad encourages people to punch a few Nazis.
this is INCITATION OF VIOLENCE. Also even the POTUS has been labeled a Nazi by the left.. so this can be seen as a threat of violence against a public official.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2019, 12:23 PM
RE: CBS ad encourages people to punch a few Nazis.
What I see is Jewish trickery mobilizing Blacks and other low-IQ minority groups to assault Right-Leaning Whites.

Notice that the evil White people are all wearing orange construction vests. This is obviously a reference to the ongoing protests by the White Population of France, who are organizing by wearing Yellow-Vests. Also, the evil Whites just look like ordinary dudes, not tatted up punk-rock looking Skinheads. They're telling you to distrust middle-class White guys because they are likely secret Nazi's.

As a secret Hitler worshiper who works a 9-5... I better watch my back... Wink
04-15-2019, 03:53 PM
Alex Jones: 'most of these anti-Israel people are Nazis.'

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2019, 05:43 AM
(04-15-2019 12:23 PM)kungfool Wrote:  What I see is Jewish trickery mobilizing Blacks and other low-IQ minority groups to assault Right-Leaning Whites.

Notice that the evil White people are all wearing orange construction vests. This is obviously a reference to the ongoing protests by the White Population of France, who are organizing by wearing Yellow-Vests. Also, the evil Whites just look like ordinary dudes, not tatted up punk-rock looking Skinheads. They're telling you to distrust middle-class White guys because they are likely secret Nazi's.

As a secret Hitler worshiper who works a 9-5... I better watch my back... Wink

They don't respect us any longer Kungfool. They have lost their fear.

the Winnson shama knew
04-16-2019, 05:51 AM
(04-16-2019 05:43 AM)Skookum Charlie Wrote:  They don't respect us any longer Kungfool. They have lost their fear.

It is worse than that. They have no idea why they EVER had respect OR fear for white people.

There is a good story, from South African history, where 500 soldiers fought against 12,000 Zulu soldiers. They used improvised wagon fortifications (wagon fort) which coincidentally is how European armies would have fought against an ENEMY ON HORSEBACK Big Grin

They put thorn bushes in all the gaps, so enemy combatants couldn't crawl through the gaps, and put gas lamps (I believe) on the end of whips, hanging in the air, to discourage a night attack. The Zulus had never seen anything like it and obviously thought it was magic.

The Boers had some people shooting, and some people exclusively focused on reloading (younger soldiers/teenagers). Then, when the Zulus retreated, after a few thousand casualties, the Boers rode out on horseback and...
04-16-2019, 07:37 AM
(04-16-2019 05:51 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(04-16-2019 05:43 AM)Skookum Charlie Wrote:  They don't respect us any longer Kungfool. They have lost their fear.

It is worse than that. They have no idea why they EVER had respect OR fear for white people.

There is a good story, from South African history, where 500 soldiers fought against 12,000 Zulu soldiers. They used improvised wagon fortifications (wagon fort) which coincidentally is how European armies would have fought against an ENEMY ON HORSEBACK Big Grin

They put thorn bushes in all the gaps, so enemy combatants couldn't crawl through the gaps, and put gas lamps (I believe) on the end of whips, hanging in the air, to discourage a night attack. The Zulus had never seen anything like it and obviously thought it was magic.

The Boers had some people shooting, and some people exclusively focused on reloading (younger soldiers/teenagers). Then, when the Zulus retreated, after a few thousand casualties, the Boers rode out on horseback and...

I wasn't referring to blacks Chaos Reigns. But yes, blacks too. Although that is a much less serious problem.

the Winnson shama knew
04-16-2019, 07:59 AM
Son of Khan need to unite to defend our golden horde.

I'm directly descended from Genghis Khan, as many other European men are.

04-17-2019, 09:05 AM
Quality stuff.

04-17-2019, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2019 09:52 AM by kungfool.)

04-17-2019, 09:57 AM
I dint understand a word of that ^^^
04-17-2019, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2019 11:13 AM by Count Iblis.)
(04-17-2019 09:51 AM)kungfool Wrote:  

It takes a team of Antifa to take down one right winger. Leftists really don't understand what they're in for when war breaks out.

04-17-2019, 02:13 PM
Back when I was a "leftist", pacifism and winning the war of ideas through free speech and debate was highly valued.

But the left, by and large, have lost sight of those values.

The teachings of civil disobedience as practiced by Henry David Thoreau, Mohandas Gandhi, and Martin Luther King Jr. a thing of the past.

They've taken up censorship and violence, which are Communist values and not pacifist values.

Love begets love, violence begets violence.

Due to their lack of education and knowledge of the past, they've lost sign of this timeless value and have taken the path of "Uncivil Disobedience".

This very unwise course of action will be their ultimate downfall.
04-17-2019, 02:49 PM

[Image: 19904946-12a8-485c-b077-08f1a8d415f5.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Imperial Japanese Soldiers vs. Nazis pug-thug 10 979 11-13-2018 12:36 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  Rick and Morty Creator "KILL NAZIS" Tantrum kungfool 1 558 08-19-2018 05:34 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  If black people said the stuff white people say to them pug-thug 14 1,520 08-04-2018 12:17 PM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  People of Color vs. Colored People pug-thug 4 1,877 01-20-2018 06:43 AM
Last Post: Shahanshah