"Top" songwriter in history has a message "KEEP ONE EYE CLOSED AT ALL COSTS"
04-09-2019, 10:52 AM
"Top" songwriter in history has a message "KEEP ONE EYE CLOSED AT ALL COSTS"
[Image: dylanwall.jpg]

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: "Top" songwriter in history has a message "KEEP ONE EYE CLOSED AT ALL COSTS"
[Image: dylan.jpg]
RE: "Top" songwriter in history has a message "KEEP ONE EYE CLOSED AT ALL COSTS"
official bob dylan symbol:

[Image: bob-dylan-eye-logo.jpg?w=416&h=411]
04-09-2019, 10:54 AM
dupes gon be dupes

[Image: bob-dylan-owl-eye-tattoo-on-side.jpg]
04-09-2019, 11:12 AM
"I don't believe in Zimmerman"

[Image: scpF3sZ.jpg]
04-09-2019, 11:37 AM
I don't like John or the beatles.. but I do think he had talent. he did EMOTE something

heck even Yoko Ono emotes something. I can feel it.. even if it's witchy as fuck

With Bob Zimmerman, I just feel INAUTHENTICITY.. right off the bat

you can't lie with MUSIC
04-09-2019, 12:35 PM
you gotta serve somebody

...guess we know what team Zimmerman is on.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: "Top" songwriter in history has a message "KEEP ONE EYE CLOSED AT A...
(04-09-2019 11:37 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  I don't like John or the beatles.. but I do think he had talent. he did EMOTE something

heck even Yoko Ono emotes something. I can feel it.. even if it's witchy as fuck

With Bob Zimmerman, I just feel INAUTHENTICITY.. right off the bat

you can't lie with MUSIC
Speaking of authentic musicians vs. inauthentic thieving musicians , have you heard how Tommy James and the Shondells got ripped off by the mob owned Roulette records?

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.”
― Confucius
jamthesignal.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2019, 05:56 PM
(04-09-2019 11:37 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  With Bob Zimmerman, I just feel INAUTHENTICITY.. right off the bat

you can't lie with MUSIC

He's gotta be the most overrated musician ever, the Rolling Stones are a close second.

His only songs that I like are Mr Tambourine Man, the Byrds version and Knocking on Heaven's door, the Guns'n Roses version. That's about it.
04-09-2019, 07:05 PM
His career seemed like something that was propped up due to certain privileges.

Had a good run of about five years.

Ran out of ideas, disappeared indefinitely, and then came back and plagiarized someone else's poetry.

Fail to see the greatness in this guy.
04-09-2019, 07:13 PM
I'm not saying he's a fraud. But it's almost hard to believe he actually ever wrote his own music.

He even plagiarized his Nobel Prize acceptance speech.
04-09-2019, 07:19 PM
Even his paintings are a scam. This is basically a trace job:

[Image: yknTrGC.jpg]
04-09-2019, 09:25 PM
^ OMG HAHAHAHA

what a great find
04-09-2019, 09:53 PM
(04-09-2019 07:05 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  His career seemed like something that was propped up due to certain privileges.

Had a good run of about five years.

Ran out of ideas, disappeared indefinitely, and then came back and plagiarized someone else's poetry.

Fail to see the greatness in this guy.

yep. and check this out:

Quote:What did Bob Dylan think of the Guns N’ Roses’s version of Knocking on Heaven’s Door?

Interview from 1991:

Guns N’ Roses is OK, Slash is OK, but there’s something about their version of that song that reminds me of the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers. I always wonder who’s been transformed into some sort of clone, and who’s stayed true to himself. And I never seem to have an answer.

HAHAHAHA

Those who know, know! Big Grin
04-10-2019, 01:44 AM
In another thread, we went discovered that many of Zimmerman's songs were ghost written by Leonard Cohen.

The most clear example was "The Times they are 'a Changin'". Cohen was sort of a high priest of the Judeo-Left / Communist side of social revolution of the 1960's. Zimmerman was swooped up because of his family connections, and also because the Folk Revival movement was already tied at the hip with an older brand of pre-war Communism.

It's amazing how much mass impact these verses of poetry put to some chords can have. The people behind these musicians were aiming to permanently change the culture, and rearrange the subconscious of the people of the nation. The bands that symbolically projected these ideas of 'constant change', 'permanent revolution', anti-Christianity, rootlessness, valueless, 'live-for-today' etc, were given a leg-up. Picked up by the big labels and promoted by the Rolling Stone.

'Rolling Stone', in either the band-name or magazine name is another reference to perpetual revolution; constant change is what drives American consumerism and provides endless profits for producers and endless novelty for consumers. It's this synthesis of Communism and Capitalism with a dumbed-down, drugged-out, decultured, deracinated population that has made the current society possible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Post CT & Alternate History Documentaries Here Redneck 262 89,437 07-17-2019 08:01 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Renzo gracie and his grandson do the SLANT EYE pug-thug 13 214 07-05-2019 02:30 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  12 statues of the Apostles recovered from the top of the Notre Dame Cathedral pug-thug 4 506 07-03-2019 08:09 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  The One-Eye Sign: Its Origins and Occult Meaning pug-thug 9 189 06-27-2019 03:30 AM
Last Post: Sanitarian