Login | Register

metoo movement targeting Creepy Uncle Joe Biden
04-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Thumbs Up metoo movement targeting Creepy Uncle Joe Biden
A second woman has come forward to accuse 2020 Democratic presidential frontrunner Joe Biden of creepy almost-sexual harassment, while the former Vice President’s damage control attempts have Twitter up in arms.

“It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head,” said Amy Lappos, a Connecticut nonprofit worker who met Biden at a political fundraiser in 2009. “He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”

Like Lucy Flores, the former Nevada lieutenant governor candidate who wrote in New York magazine about her own brush with Biden, which left her feeling “uneasy, gross, and confused,” Lappos kept her story to herself “because he was the vice president.” But the experience didn’t sit well with her.

Lappos finally decided to come forward after watching the Democratic Party ignore Flores – the same party that nearly brought government to a standstill during the Kavanaugh hearings, screaming to the skies over the need to “believe all women.” Biden and his staff didn’t have “an inkling” that Flores felt “uncomfortable,” the candidate’s spokesperson Bill Russo said, and that was the end of the story.

“There’s absolutely a line of decency. There’s a line of respect. Crossing that line is not grandfatherly, it’s not cultural, it’s not affection. It’s sexism or misogyny,” Lappos told the Hartford Courant, adding that “if Biden truly supports women and gender equality, he would step aside and support one of the many talented and qualified women running” for president.

https://www.rt.com/usa/455309-creepy-unc...n-accuser/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2019, 10:23 AM
RE: metoo movement targeting Creepy Uncle Joe Biden

04-03-2019, 10:25 AM
uhh.. getting close to someone's face now is now sexual harrassment?

joe is creepy but is this shit some kind of cover for his blatant sexual harrassment of young children as evidenced in NUMEROUS VIDEOS?
04-03-2019, 10:27 AM
seems like they are highlighting something LESS SERIOUS to cover up something MORE SERIOUS

why don't these girls talk about how JOE was creepily touching all the young kids?

like yeah he did this to me, but this isn't an isolated case, LOOK AT THESE VIDS!

are they doing that?

is this some type of carefully controlled propaganda?
04-03-2019, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2019 11:03 AM by pilgrim.)
I think that Biden has too much baggage to go forward as a presidential nominee. Add with that the fact that he is an older white male and I doubt he will ever be fully supported. He should not run and just fade away at this point.

There are just too many creepy incidents of him being "Uncle Touchy".
04-03-2019, 10:56 AM
he's a perv whether actually raped women or not and has been getting away with this shit for 75+ years. I'm just glad this has finally caught up to him.
04-03-2019, 11:00 AM
he's no doubt a creep, but there are videos of him doing much creepier shit to underage kids... and yet they choose to focus on verbal testimony ?

the vids are out there! if they want to attack biden just FOCUS ON THE VIDEOS!
04-03-2019, 11:09 AM
Tina Brown thinks Joe Biden’s 2020 campaign is over before it’s even gotten started.

Appearing on MSNBC Tuesday, Brown — the longtime magazine editor who previously served at the helm of Vanity Fair and The New Yorker — lauded Biden as an “amazing, noble guy.” But she also believes that the accusations of “inappropriate and unnerving behavior” brought by Lucy Flores — a former Democratic state legislator in Nevada — ought to spell the end of Biden’s political career.

“Joe Biden comes from the sort of crustacean era of gender relations, let’s face it,” said Brown, who founded the annual Women in the World summit, set to take place April 10-12 in New York. “He is a man who is from a wholly different, kind of alpha man strutting the world generation.”

One of the headliners at the Women in the World summit next week is former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams. It has been reported that Biden is considering offering Abrams a spot as his running mate. But Brown believes Biden himself should not be on the ticket.

“There is a reason why this movement after Me Too is called Time’s Up. There is a reason why he shouldn’t run, really — which is that it’s not about this that he shouldn’t run. But it’s because he’s not nimble in the mores and the language of today. And I think he’s going to spend a lot of campaign apologizing for all kinds of things he did or didn’t do. Baggage from the past. I think he’s an amazing, noble guy in many, many ways. But I suspect that time is up for Joe Biden.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tina-brown-i...joe-biden/
04-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Two additional women came forward Tuesday to say former Vice President Joe Biden touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable.

The women, Caitlyn Caruso and D. J. Hill, each recounted their experiences to The New York Times.

Caruso, 22, told the Times that Biden rested his hand on her thigh even as she attempted to show her discomfort by squirming in her seat during a sexual assault event at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. Caruso, who was 19 at the time, added that Biden hugged her "just a little bit too long."

She told the newspaper that the interaction was uncomfortable because she had just discussed a time she was sexually assaulted and expected Biden to be aware of physical boundaries.

“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” she told the paper. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”

Hill, 59, told the Times that while taking a photograph with Biden in 2012, the then-vice president placed his hand on her shoulder and began moving it down her back, something she said made her "very uncomfortable."

“Only he knows his intent,” she added.

Hill and Caruso's statements follow allegations that were brought by former Nevada state lawmaker Lucy Flores and Amy Lappos, a former congressional aide to Rep. Jim Himes (D-Conn.).

A spokesperson for Biden, who is considering a bid for president in 2020, did not immediately return a request for comment.

Biden said in a statement Sunday that he has “offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort.”

“And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately,” Biden added. “If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully."

Some women have come to the defense of Biden since the allegations began to emerge. Actress and women’s activist Alyssa Milano on Monday called Biden "a warm, generous individual who believes its on all of us to pay attention to women's stories and experiences." Former Obama administration official Susan Rice called Biden "a dedicated ally, champion and defender of women and all of our rights.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Tuesday urged Biden to take a more hands-off approach during interactions, especially with women.

"I've known Joe Biden a long time. My grandchildren love Joe Biden. He's an affectionate person — to children, to senior citizens, to everyone, that's just the way he is," she said.

"But that's just not the way — join the straight-arm club with me, if you will," Pelosi added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/43...e-touching
04-03-2019, 11:42 AM
(04-03-2019 11:00 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  he's no doubt a creep, but there are videos of him doing much creepier shit to underage kids... and yet they choose to focus on verbal testimony ?

the vids are out there! if they want to attack biden just FOCUS ON THE VIDEOS!

It's the MSM and imo they are preemptively burning Biden so that conservatives don't have a chance to do it in 2020.

Huffpo 2017 - " Joe Biden 2020 Is A Terrible Idea In A Post-Weinstein America"

VICE 2017 - "Joe Biden Is the Last Person the Democrats Should Run in 2020"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden...6eece3a13e

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8x57m...un-in-2020
04-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Whoopi Goldberg and Meghan McCain offered defenses of Joe Biden on Monday as The View discussed the new accusations of inappropriate behavior from the former vice-president.

The panel starting off strong by addressing the scrutiny on Biden in light of his alleged conduct with former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores. Goldberg noted that some would say Biden is “overly familiar” with people he meets, but she defended him by saying he’s “a hands-on kind of guy,” and she wondered why Flores didn’t say anything sooner.

As Goldberg and McCain discussed how Flores’ claims don’t rise to a “MeToo moment,” the rest of the panel chimed in to discuss where the claims against Biden might be taking the movement against sexual harassment as a whole. Abby Huntsman wondered what Flores’ motives could be as she wondered if the country is heading to “this place where you can’t have normal interactions with each other.”

“Are we going to get to a place where we can’t shake hands or hug each other? I worry about that.” Huntsman said.

As Sunny Hostin praised Biden over how he responded to the allegations, Goldberg said the situation “pisses me off” and “I don’t want Joe to stop” behaving as himself. McCain followed up by calling Biden “a good, decent man,” by saying his actions are quite different from more serious instances of sexual abuse, and that Democrats have to make a decision on their standards before the furor cripples Biden’s possible 2020 run.

“For me, these things are not Democratic or Republican,” Goldberg said. “I want women to get to the place where they can say, ‘hey, you just made me uncomfortable.’ This idea that you have to tiptoe away from this, you don’t have to carry it. If someone makes you uncomfortable, tell them…you have to stop mischaracterizing stuff. Don’t sit and wait and say ‘I’m uncomfortable’ on national television.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/whoopi-goldb...ostpopular
04-03-2019, 12:49 PM
Campaign ads already coming out against Biden. This one is effective, IMO.

04-03-2019, 04:35 PM
not rapey at all:

[Image: xy8N9Yr.jpg?1]
04-03-2019, 04:57 PM
the NWO media is hilarious..

VIDEO PROOF FOR YEARS yet they say it's a crazy conspiracy theory

verbal testimony about breathing too close to someone's face.. and suddenly it's METOO
04-04-2019, 03:48 AM
Actress Alyssa Milano said Monday that she stands behind former Vice President Joe Biden in response to allegations that he kissed a Nevada politician without her consent in 2014.

Milano, 46, is a staunch #MeToo activist who last year attended the Senate hearing on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in support of his accuser Christine Blasey Ford. She said she opposed his nomination because of unsubstantiated accusations that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford in high school. She live-tweeted from inside the proceeding, letting her three million-plus followers know: "I believe Dr. Christine Blasey Ford."

This time, with Biden facing an accusation from Nevada politician Lucy Flores, Milano was more equivocal. “I respect Lucy Flores' decision to share her story and agree with Biden that we all must pay attention to it. But, just as we must believe women that decide to come forward, we cannot assume all women's experiences are the same,” she said in a string of tweets.

[link to http://www.washingtonexaminer.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Candidacy and Presidency of Joe Biden The Principal 37 663 Today 06:54 AM
Last Post: Count Iblis
  What Happens To QAnon After Biden Takes Over? THE_DEAN 46 467 Today 06:37 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  So... CHOU BIDEN or BEIJING BIDEN? EVILYOSHIDA 9 131 Yesterday 09:52 PM
Last Post: KurtDangle
  BIden's first tweet with @potus account EVILYOSHIDA 17 237 Yesterday 08:00 AM