Login | Register

POMPEO TO AIPAC: ANTI-ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITISM
03-28-2019, 03:16 AM
POMPEO TO AIPAC: ANTI-ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITISM
"The rise of antisemitism and anti-Zionism strikes at the very foundation of freedom," Pompeo added. "The Trump Administration opposes it unequivocally and will fight it relentlessly, from the fever swamp of the UN Human Rights Council to the world’s number one proponent of antisemitism: Iran."

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: POMPEO TO AIPAC: ANTI-ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITISM
Welcome to bizarro-world, where words mean precisely what WE say they mean. You're welcome - NWO

Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism
Nationalism by white people = White Nationalism = White Supremacy
03-28-2019, 08:43 AM
well the difference is that White nationalism is genetically bound and not culturally bound

Judaism straddles a nationality, race and a religion.. so I guess they can conflate anti-zionism as being anti-semitic

but for most people it's just what the state of israel is doing that's the problem, not jewish people themselves, so I don't see how being critical of Israel as being anti-semitic

but it is true that if you question Israel's genetic citizenship laws.. you get called a racist for calling it out

what other country in the world has genetic citizenship laws? Maybe there are some, but I would like to know
03-28-2019, 09:22 AM
(03-28-2019 08:43 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  well the difference is that White nationalism is genetically bound and not culturally bound

Judaism straddles a nationality, race and a religion.. so I guess they can conflate anti-zionism as being anti-semitic

but for most people it's just what the state of israel is doing that's the problem, not jewish people themselves, so I don't see how being critical of Israel as being anti-semitic

but it is true that if you question Israel's genetic citizenship laws.. you get called a racist for calling it out

what other country in the world has genetic citizenship laws? Maybe there are some, but I would like to know

You still don't get it, EY.

They call white people that are NATIONALISTS, WHITE NATIONALISTS. These aren't people advocating for a WHITE NATION, these are people who care about their nation, that happen to be white.

Their criticism tends to be of gangsta culture, and the Hollywood/Wall St parasite class. Which then gets turned around on them, and the public is told they criticize the gangstas and parasites because of 'muh racism'.
03-28-2019, 09:26 AM
the grassroots trump support base are in fact white nationalists.. or white separatists

that is what I see.
03-28-2019, 09:30 AM
i wouldn't call them WHITE SUPREMACISTS, but they are people who feel white people are getting "genocided" and they haev the right to associate only within themselves

this is the narrative I see on the NETZ and on the STREETZ
03-28-2019, 10:03 AM
(03-28-2019 09:30 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  i wouldn't call them WHITE SUPREMACISTS, but they are people who feel white people are getting "genocided" and they haev the right to associate only within themselves

this is the narrative I see on the NETZ and on the STREETZ

How is that different from Chinatown?
03-28-2019, 10:35 AM
Although opposed to anti-Semitism, I'm also opposed to "Jewish Supremacy".

Jewish Supremacy being the belief in one's race being superior or deserving of certain advantages over another.

The difference between the above and white supremacy is that one is considered evil(White Supremacy) while the other not open to discussion(Jewish Supremacy).

Not sure why people can't just be opposed to both?
03-28-2019, 10:38 AM
(03-28-2019 10:35 AM)THE_DEAN Wrote:  Although opposed to anti-Semitism, I'm also opposed to "Jewish Supremacy".

Jewish Supremacy being the belief in one's race being superior or deserving of certain advantages over another.

The difference between the above and white supremacy is that one is considered evil(White Supremacy) while the other not open to discussion(Jewish Supremacy).

Not sure why people can't just be opposed to both?

Well, exactly. It is like saying two armies will fight, but one has to use knives, because it wouldn't be fair for them to use guns. But the other army can use guns, because it wouldn't be fair to make them use knives.
03-28-2019, 12:59 PM
Well honestly, opposition to America has morphed into Anti-White Racism.

The academics began with critiques of of Native American displacement, and within 30 years it became critical theory; a doctrine centered around "Eradicating Whiteness".

Now even woke people like EY make statements that Whites are just getting payback for Colonialism. No one will take up the social cause of protecting Ethnic Europeans, so marginalized and hated Whites are left to start organizing on behalf of White-Well-Being.
03-28-2019, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 01:00 PM by kungfool.)
If we lived in a 'White-Supremacist Nation", Whites organizing and advocating for themselves wouldn't be criminalized.

The obvious hypocrisy is that Jewish Americans are the wealthiest, most nepotistic and most privileged group in society, yet they face no consequences for not only lobbying on their own behalf, but lobbying on behalf of a foreign nation, silencing criticism of their group, and waging law-fare against any and every Pro-White group.

It shows you who is really in control, who holds the real power. There is no denying it: America is a Jewish-Supremacist Nation.
03-28-2019, 02:12 PM
[Image: bcc23d5d02f6c43ec8bd1dcd91d8b22a.gif]
03-28-2019, 03:10 PM
(03-28-2019 12:59 PM)kungfool Wrote:  If we lived in a 'White-Supremacist Nation", Whites organizing and advocating for themselves wouldn't be criminalized.

The obvious hypocrisy is that Jewish Americans are the wealthiest, most nepotistic and most privileged group in society, yet they face no consequences for not only lobbying on their own behalf, but lobbying on behalf of a foreign nation, silencing criticism of their group, and waging law-fare against any and every Pro-White group.

It shows you who is really in control, who holds the real power. There is no denying it: America is a Jewish-Supremacist Nation.

There is a good Sopranos meme making the rounds, where the guy makes the point that if AIPAC stood for America Italy Political Action Committee, and the funds went to financing Italy's army, people would be up in arms, saying it is blatant mafia corruption! Big Grin
03-28-2019, 04:32 PM
(03-28-2019 12:59 PM)kungfool Wrote:  Well honestly, opposition to America has morphed into Anti-White Racism.

The academics began with critiques of of Native American displacement, and within 30 years it became critical theory; a doctrine centered around "Eradicating Whiteness".

Now even woke people like EY make statements that Whites are just getting payback for Colonialism. No one will take up the social cause of protecting Ethnic Europeans, so marginalized and hated Whites are left to start organizing on behalf of White-Well-Being.

I opposed the immigration in Europe. That was pretty plain to see. I'm for preservation of European cultures.

WNs fail to see the damage America and their European cronies have done to WORLD CULTURE. Everyone in the world basically lives like mericans now. They wear T-shirts, eat hamburgers and wear flip flops in the summer.

It is the western NWO that has killed off the world's ethnic diversity.. fully supported by the western populace either through frankfurt school cultural marxism or anglo-zionist military encroachment.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
03-29-2019, 10:13 AM
(03-28-2019 03:10 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(03-28-2019 12:59 PM)kungfool Wrote:  If we lived in a 'White-Supremacist Nation", Whites organizing and advocating for themselves wouldn't be criminalized.

There is a good Sopranos meme making the rounds, where the guy makes the point that if AIPAC stood for America Italy Political Action Committee, and the funds went to financing Italy's army, people would be up in arms, saying it is blatant mafia corruption! Big Grin

That's because Italians aren't superior when compared to everybody else.

They're just regular people like the whites and blacks.

"If you don't love all, you love no one" - Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why The Opposition to Israel/Zionism? karasu 65 1,629 05-08-2019 05:51 PM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  Founder of Zionism, Theodore Herzl...interesting/shocking quotes pug-thug 19 10,167 01-15-2019 03:28 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  ADL: Antisemitism rare amongst whites or asians. Common amongst Blacks/Latinos pug-thug 25 9,648 03-06-2018 10:44 AM
Last Post: Shahanshah
  Christian this... Muslim That..... Islam this..... Judaism.. zionism.... DonJohnson 6 4,633 05-31-2016 06:12 AM
Last Post: CTsar