Login | Register

NZ Mass Shooter had Black Sun Symbol
03-15-2019, 06:36 PM
NZ Mass Shooter had Black Sun Symbol
This is the backpack of one of the NZ Shooter's.

[Image: brenton1.jpg?w=960]

This was a diagram from his manifesto.

[Image: brenton11.jpg?w=960]

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: NZ Mass Shooter had Black Sun Symbol
This guy doesn't seem like the simple country boy he claims to be.
03-15-2019, 07:02 PM
(03-15-2019 06:56 PM)Skookum Charlie Wrote:  This guy doesn't seem like the simple country boy he claims to be.

it seems fishy at least..

Ask for the blue pill. The rabbit hole isn't that nice
03-15-2019, 09:00 PM
I'm hearing that he was former USMC, trying to get more details.
03-15-2019, 09:03 PM
how long until TRUMP is blamed for this shooting?
03-15-2019, 10:00 PM
(03-15-2019 09:03 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  how long until TRUMP is blamed for this shooting?

Within 24 more hours.

They are already pushing the anti-Nationalist narrative.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
03-16-2019, 01:05 AM
heavy. Wrote:
Brenton Tarrant Social Media: Twitter Rants, Live Video

[Image: brenton-tarrant-twitter.jpg?quality=65&a...;strip=all]

In addition, a person who appeared to be the same gunman also posted a link to the live video and manifesto in a chat thread called 8chan, which is described by The New York Times as “an online forum known for extremist right-wing discussion.” The user wrote, “Well lads, it’s time to stop sh*tposting and time to make a real life effort post. I will carry out and attack against the invaders, and will even live stream the attack via facebook.”

[Image: tarrantpost.png?w=529&h=531]

The Twitter page in Brenton Tarrant’s name was filled with anti-Muslim and immigration sentiments and photos of weaponry. The gunman also posted the lengthy manifesto on Twitter that laments declining birthrates among Europeans and “mass immigration” and declares it “white genocide.”

[Image: tarrant3.png?w=727&h=531]

On Twitter, the Brenton Tarrant page posted about Muslims, birthrates, white genocide, and terrorist attacks. “How many of these attacks are quickly forgotten?” he wrote on Twitter on March 12, 2019 shortly after sharing a news story on an attack by an immigrant against a girl in Sweden. “God bless the fallen,” he wrote.

[Image: brenton-tarrant.jpg?quality=65&strip=all]

Here are some of his posts. He also posted about white women having lower fertility rates and shared stories on extremists in the German military and the “global Muslim population.”

[Image: tarrant5.png?w=505&h=531]

The Brenton Tarrant manifesto contains a bizarre question-and-answer section that reads like an interview. Who is he?

“Just a ordinary white man, 28 years old,” the manifesto explains. “Born in Australia to a working class, low income family. My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.” He claimed he invested in “bitconnect,” used the money to travel, and added, “I am just a regular white man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

As to why he attacked Muslims, he wrote, “They are the most despised group of invaders in the West, attacking them receives the greatest level of support.” He ranted about climate change, saying that by killing “the invaders” he could “kill the overpopulation and by doing so save the environment.”
03-16-2019, 01:07 AM
Interesting that he toured North Korea.

[Image: 10907164-3x2-700x467.jpg]
03-16-2019, 01:09 AM
[Image: brenton-tarrant-attacco-terroristico-mos...ebab-6.png]
03-16-2019, 01:10 AM
[Image: brenton-tarrant-attacco-terroristico-mos...bab-10.png]
03-16-2019, 01:18 AM
This bit is actually pretty funny. Classic AR humor.

[Image: 11025110-6812739-image-a-8_1552641589499.jpg]

This actually got Candace into huge trouble.
[Image: 11024450-6812739-image-a-9_1552641670987.jpg]
03-16-2019, 01:27 AM
Well guys, after about an hour of looking at this guys posts and pictures, I'm not really doubting the official narrative.

Obviously, his act of indiscriminate violence will accomplish nothing. In the fallout, we are going to see an acceleration of the crackdown on the dissident right, social media companies will be justified in their censorship, and the authorities in Anglosphere countries will have further cause to show up at peoples doorsteps for things they've said on the internet. You'll also see some AR leaders abandon the label as it's nothing but a liability at this point.
03-16-2019, 01:50 AM
Going after high end targets is quite difficult. They either have government provided security, like Hillary, or can afford the very best in private security, like Soros. These shooters always go after the low end targets, which does nothing except create public support for the very people they don't want the public to support. These guys never go after anyone who's assassination would be both achievable and productive.
03-16-2019, 01:57 AM
Where is this manifesto?
03-16-2019, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019 02:19 AM by kungfool.)
(03-16-2019 01:57 AM)Count Iblis Wrote:  Where is this manifesto?

https://observer.news/featured/the-manif...a-crusade/

If you can figure out how to save it, send me a copy. I don't want this getting memory-holed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jerry Wizman's take on Secret Society's, Aristocratic History and Control of the Mass Glimmer 25 336 04-12-2019 03:41 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  New Zealand votes 119-1 for gun reform after mass shooting. Redneck 4 150 04-12-2019 07:19 AM
Last Post: Redneck
  Black sun and Nazi occultism PUBLICnoose 29 5,487 03-11-2019 05:17 AM
Last Post: jho
  Facebook Engaged in Mass Psychological Manipulation Experiment with its Users pug-thug 26 4,686 03-03-2019 02:40 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns