Login | Register

Why The Opposition to Israel/Zionism?
03-14-2019, 04:57 AM
Why The Opposition to Israel/Zionism?
I have enjoyed the good friendship of a few Jews in my day but they were probably insignificant average fellows just like myself and did not seem to be secretly plotting a global take-over......yet I am not an Alpha Leader which aspires to positions of power but seems to me that EVERY culture has its ALPHA class which seeks to be in control of things and so what's so bad about the Jews doing what every other culture is doing?

What if the Jews did WIN the global struggle for power and were in control of things, would that be any worse than any other group having control of the reigns?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: Why The Opposition to Israel/Zionism?
Why is the question phrased differently in the subject line and the body of your post?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-14-2019, 05:14 AM
(03-14-2019 05:09 AM)jho Wrote:  Why is the question phrased differently in the subject line and the body of your post?

subject line introduces topic in a short introduction title

if you read the first post it basically posed the same question with more supporting information
03-14-2019, 05:15 AM
someone is going to be the leader and so why the opposition to Israel/Zionism filling that role? Are they really so worse than any other?
03-14-2019, 05:17 AM
Please define the Jews.
03-14-2019, 05:21 AM
Jew
/jo͞o/Submit
noun
plural noun: Jews
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.
03-14-2019, 05:22 AM
So. You'd consider me a Jew because I'm Celtic. Good to know.
03-14-2019, 05:23 AM
and while I'm at it Big Grin

Christian noun
Chris·​tian | \ ˈkris-chən , ˈkrish-\

3 : treating other people in a kind or generous way
03-14-2019, 05:26 AM
(03-14-2019 05:22 AM)jho Wrote:  So. You'd consider me a Jew because I'm Celtic. Good to know.

is your religion Judaism?
03-14-2019, 05:27 AM
I wouldn't consider your passive aggressive tone to be Christ-like, nor is it kind or generous, are you a Christian, karasu?
03-14-2019, 05:38 AM
(03-14-2019 05:27 AM)jho Wrote:  I wouldn't consider your passive aggressive tone to be Christ-like, nor is it kind or generous, are you a Christian, karasu?

just because someone said something which you found to be slightly disagreeable does not mean that person was "passive-aggressive"

my response was simply a response to your own response, nothing more as you have falsely implied.

You said you were Celtic and implied by some default logic how you were also a Jew so I asked a direct question if your religion is Judaism, nothing passive-aggressive at all.

and yes I would consider myself to be a Christian fellow in that the teachings of Christ are some inspiration to me in personal conduct......
03-14-2019, 05:43 AM
I'm referring to you line of questions which inferred, like pilgrim's comments in the previous thread, that Judaism and Israel are mutually exclusive.

I reject that notion, and the way you frame your questions you make them unanswerable.
03-14-2019, 05:51 AM
(03-14-2019 05:43 AM)jho Wrote:  I'm referring to you line of questions which inferred, like pilgrim's comments in the previous thread, that Judaism and Israel are mutually exclusive.

I reject that notion, and the way you frame your questions you make them unanswerable.

and you are free to add information to the discussion if you have something to contribute, that's what this thread is for and I welcome your sharing of knowledge. There is no right/wrong and so nothing "unanswerable" about it, just make your intellectual contribution.

the "passive-aggressive, unkind, etc." was unnecessary.
03-14-2019, 06:00 AM
Lets think of an analogy. This is nominally an MMA forum so lets go with that.

We will imagine a former HW champ, and a current HW champ.

The former champ fought fair and fought all comers, and won via strength and technique, a combination of striking and grappling.

The current champ is on PEDs. He carefully selects his opponents. He sometimes has the No. 1 contender and No. 2 contender fight each other, to a best of 3 series of fights, before accepting that there is even a contender to his belt. He then postpones the title fight against the No. 1 contender, so he can fight the 16th ranked HW.

Sometimes he lands low blows, and eye pokes. Other times he knees a downed opponent, or holds a submission even after the ref has stopped the fight. He grabs the cage when opponents try to take him down. He holds the shorts and gloves, if he deems he will gain an advantage.

One time he landed 6 straight nutshots before the bell even rang.

So what if the current champion got the belt, and controls the division, would that be any worse than any other champion having control of the belt/division?

(this is a hypothetical example) Big Grin
03-14-2019, 06:38 AM
The Jews consider you an Animal, Karasu. It's in the Talmud. You are Goyim.

And all of that Big Win from Capitalism will be taken away by the Jews.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  POMPEO TO AIPAC: ANTI-ZIONISM IS ANTISEMITISM pug-thug 16 369 03-30-2019 04:13 AM
Last Post: jho
  Founder of Zionism, Theodore Herzl...interesting/shocking quotes pug-thug 19 10,009 01-15-2019 03:28 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Drudge: repubs only know how to be opposition, not lead. pug-thug 4 1,085 02-10-2017 04:45 AM
Last Post: kungfool
  Christian this... Muslim That..... Islam this..... Judaism.. zionism.... DonJohnson 6 4,533 05-31-2016 06:12 AM
Last Post: CTsar