Login | Register

classic clip. Alex Jones and Texe Marrs talks about Jesuit conspiracy theories
03-04-2019, 09:15 PM
classic clip. Alex Jones and Texe Marrs talks about Jesuit conspiracy theories

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: classic clip. Alex Jones and Texe Marrs talks about Jesuit conspiracy theories
Eric Jon Phelps did put together a compelling case to support a Jesuit conspiracy theory and he was the guy that started the whole "vatican assassin" stuff that was popular for a few years. He was a very smart guy with a strong knowledge of western history.

He just seemed to fade away after a while, I wonder what he's doing now.
03-04-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: classic clip. Alex Jones and Texe Marrs talks about Jesuit conspiracy theories
the jesuits engaged in their fair share of evil but to assert that they are the head of nwo operation was beyond ludicrous

the entire bs started because Adam weishaupt MODELED his organization on the jesuits, but people misread it to mean that the Jesuits started the illuminati.

btw here is a video of him speaking.. quite rare I think as I used to only hear audio clips from him:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alex Jones in Armored vehicle blasting megaphone at ANTI-FA rally. HAHAHAHA pug-thug 3 166 10-19-2019 03:39 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Japanese cult leader talks with Takeshi Kitano pug-thug 0 74 10-07-2019 09:04 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  New TED Talks: My Descent into the American Neo-Nazi Movement kungfool 6 966 10-06-2019 10:38 AM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  Andrew Yang talks about debilitating Merican CANCEL CULTURE pug-thug 11 368 10-01-2019 02:16 PM
Last Post: karasu