Login | Register

Joe Rogan is now defending the Pedophile elite?
02-13-2019, 06:35 PM
Joe Rogan is now defending the Pedophile elite?
In this recent video, Rogan attacks the Alex Jones claim that elite pedophiles eat the Pituitary Gland of freshly dead children. Rogan and his guest say that Jones sounds schizophrenic and like a crazy guy screaming about Aliens in his attic.

Alex Jones points out that Bill Maher's production company is called "Kid Love Productions" and then Joe firmly states that "Bill Maher is not a fucking pedophile."

It's funny how Rogan calls it crazy talk now. But when Eddie Bravo told him about it, including the 9th circle, Joe was all like "no way dude, wow!".

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Joe Rogan is now defending the Pedophile elite?
^^^ The first video is a great piece by Alex Jones and a brilliant response to Rogan's comments.

He virtually accuses Rogan of becoming a pedophile now and calls him out, threatening Joe with "the Hammer" in 7 days if he doesn't admit that Jones was right about Jimmy Saville.

If this feud is scripted and planned by both men then it's a brilliant piece of work, but a lot of things don't add up for me if it's all staged. Most people agree that Rogan has definitely shifted his position on a lot of topical subjects over the last 1-2 years, and most of these changes seem to be a shift away from conservative/right-wing views, and anything that the MSM would deem to be a conspiracy theory. He's now rubbing shoulders with the CEO of Twitter, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and other members of the elite, and he's been getting a high level of regular guest as well, his shows are rating better than ever.

Why then would he bother to stage a fake feud with Jones, when it won't actually benefit his career at all? I can see how this is a big thing for Jones, but not for Rogan.
02-14-2019, 12:52 AM
Bill Maher, the dude with no kids, never married... And whose most famous relationship was...

[Image: bill-maher-and-coco-johnsen-during-2004-...?s=594x594]

Err.. This lady?

[Image: coco-johnsen-and-bill-maher-during-2003-...?s=612x612]

His stance regarding atheism is well known. And generally he likes to portray himself as a 'straight shooter'.

"Maher has been a critic of 9/11 conspiracy theories. "

"Maher was born in New York City. His father, William Aloysius Maher Jr.,[1] was a network news editor and radio announcer, and his mother, Julie Maher (née Berman), was a nurse.[2] He was raised in his Irish-American father's Roman Catholic religion. Until his early teens, he was unaware that his mother, whose family was from Hungary,[10] was Jewish"

He also dated Karrine Steffans, if anyone knows who that is, there may be some videos of her out there... Big Grin
02-14-2019, 01:09 AM
(02-13-2019 07:15 PM)Redneck Wrote:  ^^^ The first video is a great piece by Alex Jones and a brilliant response to Rogan's comments.

He virtually accuses Rogan of becoming a pedophile now and calls him out, threatening Joe with "the Hammer" in 7 days if he doesn't admit that Jones was right about Jimmy Saville.

If this feud is scripted and planned by both men then it's a brilliant piece of work, but a lot of things don't add up for me if it's all staged. Most people agree that Rogan has definitely shifted his position on a lot of topical subjects over the last 1-2 years, and most of these changes seem to be a shift away from conservative/right-wing views, and anything that the MSM would deem to be a conspiracy theory. He's now rubbing shoulders with the CEO of Twitter, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and other members of the elite, and he's been getting a high level of regular guest as well, his shows are rating better than ever.

Why then would he bother to stage a fake feud with Jones, when it won't actually benefit his career at all? I can see how this is a big thing for Jones, but not for Rogan.

unless it's done to create narrow rails for both sides of the debate

it further solidifies Jones as the EXTREME right boundary, when in reality he is pretty softcore

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-14-2019, 01:16 AM
Also would push Joe as the 'edgy' but 'mainstream' choice. He has no street cred, but I guess if you are a teenager who has never heard of any of this shit, then he seems like he is 'open-minded'.
02-14-2019, 03:29 AM
If a man is up there in age with no children of their own, then there are some red flags for sure.

I also believe you are not fit to be a leader of the free world if you are not a Father.
02-14-2019, 04:14 AM
Don't forget dating tranny looking motherfuckers
02-14-2019, 08:41 AM
senor penis & canuckster-- 100%agree.
02-14-2019, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2019 12:09 PM by Señor Penis.)

Owen Benjamin has been absolutely destroying joe rogan every chance he gets and he does it by ridiculing rogans height which is hilarious.

He has a point too.... really short dudes need to let go of their pride because it clouds judgment and it's also fueling joes greed.
02-14-2019, 12:15 PM
"Joe Rogan is the size of a chinamans penis whose frozen in mongolia" - Owen Benjamin

LMFAO
02-14-2019, 01:01 PM
[Image: 0_RobinsonHearts.jpg]

Look at this gigantic man behind Tommy Robinson. Oh wait, he is actually just really short! Tongue

Huge police over there in the UK!

[Image: tommy-robinson-arrested.jpg]

Owen's biggest blindspot has got to be Zionism. 9/11 I assume he knows what is up, just isn't ready to talk about it. That is the problem with being ban happy. But for now I still consider him one of the truth movement's biggest stars.
02-14-2019, 06:29 PM
(02-14-2019 01:16 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Also would push Joe as the 'edgy' but 'mainstream' choice. He has no street cred, but I guess if you are a teenager who has never heard of any of this shit, then he seems like he is 'open-minded'.

That was what Joe had become already, but now he's risen above that and become an establishment endorsed commentator who shuts down any ideas that don't fit with establishment thinking. He's now in the media stratosphere compared to Alex Jones.

I can see why Jones would want this public feud because he's attracting some of Joe's audience which will increase his views and ratings, but Joe has nothing to gain from being called a pedophile or a pedophile defender, or appearing scared because he wont have Jones back on his show to discuss things.

I think this was a good play from Alex Jones and it will be interesting to see how Rogan responds, if he does.

02-15-2019, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2019 04:26 AM by Señor Penis.)
I guess you could say Toe Rogan is now an A-List thumb.

"The Joe Rogan Experience can only be viewed through a microscope" LOL
02-15-2019, 04:43 AM
Zionism still the elephant in the room, because both of these guys have outlined so clearly over the course of their careers it is a word NOT EVEN TO BE SPOKEN.
02-16-2019, 08:18 AM
(02-15-2019 04:43 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Zionism still the elephant in the room, because both of these guys have outlined so clearly over the course of their careers it is a word NOT EVEN TO BE SPOKEN.

This is true.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meet The Alien With Joe Rogan And Alex Jones jho 5 731 06-24-2019 01:55 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Elite banking, Satanism, Child offerings- A dutch legit! banker blows the whistle Glimmer 22 4,696 05-30-2019 09:13 AM
Last Post: karasu
  Joe Rogan crying with Kevin Smith on JRE pug-thug 4 284 05-27-2019 07:51 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Joe Rogan Experience with Twitter CEO - sitting at 50K Dislikes Señor Penis 88 3,434 04-30-2019 06:45 AM
Last Post: jho