Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: VIDEO: Jordan Petersen Dismantled
I called it years ago. I knew he was a subverter from day one
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2019, 06:07 PM
That's a real hatchet job though. Peterson has never claimed to be anything beyond an academic with views about the right to freedom of speech, the media just insist on asking him about other social or political issues so he responds with his personal view. He's never openly supported or adhered himself to any particular ideology, and if people think he was pretending to be a champion of the alt-right then they are the ones who gave him that label, and they were wrong to do so. Peterson has always laughed at reporters who say that he's alt-right and he has always distanced himself from it and stated that he's not popular with it.

The creator of this video is just pissed at Peterson because he's not talking about issues that this guy wants him to talk about.

The opinions about topics that Peterson offers about society, are overall quite rational and sensible and he's mostly correct, and I prefer to judge him on that rather than the speculation made abut him in this video. This guy could have just as easily made a video about Peterson's love of the carnivore diet and pointed out how he's influencing young white males to become bowel cancer candidates, a plot to kill them all.

Simply by it's design, Peterson and all other social commentators become a part of the false left-right paradigm, and help to give the illusion that we are free because both sides are allowed to have their say. That however doesn't make all of the commentators frauds, or intentional manipulators. The best advice I can give anyone is to listen to these speakers, but don't allow anyone else to form your opinions for you.
02-11-2019, 06:08 PM
he does serve a gatekeeping role imo

he also completely sideskirts the issue of AIPAC and the Israely lobby
02-11-2019, 06:15 PM
(02-11-2019 06:08 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  he does serve a gatekeeping role imo

Any one that becomes a regular media go-to when it needs an opinion, becomes a gatekeeper.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
02-11-2019, 06:27 PM

He does go quite a bit further than that to be fair, EY. He's a champion of the Jewish cause and a tireless defender of the Jewish position at the top of academia, politics, media etc. Nothing irks Jordan more than anti Semitism.

the Winnson shama knew
02-11-2019, 07:48 PM
VIDEO: Jordan Petersen Dismantled
He's also hired CAA as his agents.

--I Eat Grits--
02-11-2019, 10:55 PM
(02-11-2019 06:15 PM)Redneck Wrote:  

Any one that becomes a regular media go-to when it needs an opinion, becomes a gatekeeper.

yes which is why most people who go on TV can't be considered the real deal. they got the seal of approval.

I do think his role is probably to play the role of the other side in the whole identity politics game which in reality is just a diversion.

It used to be that people criticized the illegal wars and invasions.. now they are complaining about not being able to express their white pride worldwide.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
02-12-2019, 07:56 AM

02-12-2019, 08:15 AM
On behalf of white people, EY, if every one else stops playing identity politics, we will too Big Grin
02-12-2019, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2019 08:16 AM by Señor Penis.)
You cannot trust the jews aka the little people who sneak.
02-12-2019, 08:38 AM
Jordan Peterson never mentions the Frankfurt School or the Wiemar Republic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2019, 09:33 AM
(02-12-2019 08:38 AM)jho Wrote:  Jordan Peterson never mentions the Frankfurt School or the Wiemar Republic.

Family members of mine got upset when I blamed 'Communism' for everything, so I asked them if they had ever even heard the term 'cultural Marxism'. Nope. Some of them had never even heard of Trotsky!

I told them Charlie freakin' Chaplin was accused of being a Communist sympathizer, after his 1940 film satirizing Hitler (The Dictator) but their only response was that everyone was accused of being a Communist sympathizer back then. So does that mean they were on to something? Or that no one was a Communist sympathizer, at that time?
02-19-2019, 03:50 PM

02-19-2019, 04:35 PM
(02-12-2019 07:56 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  

Good god he just goes on about nothing. He gets a spot on National TV and his big hurrah is "Sometimes Free-Speech can be offensive, that's normal."

I think that early in 2016 this guy triggered the establishment's threat recognition when he was doing his anti-Pronouns bit, and they didn't know what the outcome of Trump and Brexit would be.

By late 2017 he's shown that he will stay within the acceptable bounds; not talk about Jews, not talk about Conspiracies, doesn't challenge the authority of Government or the role of International Finance and most importantly utterly denounces any Pro-White or Nationalist that Westerners are being part of a mental disorder.

Mid 2018 and he's making $7,000,000/yr, book deals, online university, spots on Fox, GQ, and even left-leaning talk-shows.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sell Out? Jordan Peterson attends Trilateral Commission Confab jho 47 2,095 02-03-2019 01:30 AM
Last Post: jho
  PHD jordan peterson vs. SJWs pug-thug 54 10,628 08-30-2018 09:33 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Jordan Peterson - Why The Idea of "Just Accept Yourself!" is Nihilistic and Insane jho 2 1,015 10-20-2017 11:51 AM
Last Post: jho
  Jordan Peterson: Why Feminists Love Islam and Hate the West Megatherium 36 5,420 09-05-2017 01:41 PM
Last Post: kungfool