Joe Rogan Experience with Twitter CEO - sitting at 50K Dislikes
Joe Rogan done fucked up lol

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2019, 03:40 AM
RE: Joe Rogan Experience with Twitter CEO - sitting at 50K Dislikes
Vigilance
4 hours ago
Been a fan for years... To see a former free-speech and liberty champion become a literal boot-licker for a 1984-minded corporation like this is just... deeply saddening.
02-05-2019, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 03:44 AM by Señor Penis.)
Earthling Carl
3 hours ago
Joe Rogan is literally only 4ft tall.

[Image: giphy.gif]
02-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Joe deleted Mike Dice and Sargon of Akkad comments.

Bill Murray from The Man Who Knew Too Little
5 hours ago (edited)
"If we have a right to use social media, then you have no justification in banning people, Jack"

Sargon's DELETED comment ^^^^ Referring to Jack at 51:21
02-05-2019, 03:42 AM
wladymeir
5 hours ago (edited)
Thought Alex Jones was your friend. You wussed out on this interview. Plus you blocked Mark Dice. WTF?
02-05-2019, 03:46 AM
LOL people think Jack Dorsey is actually in charge of Twitter?

And that Joe Rogan has values of some sort? When he flipflopped on the Moon landing, how can you not see the writing on the wall?
02-05-2019, 03:47 AM
to be fair I think twitter was forced by the deep state to do what it did

they were under immense pressure ot ban AJ and other right wing pundits

if it was up to this dude IMO he would let everything run free
02-05-2019, 03:48 AM
(02-05-2019 03:47 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  to be fair I think twitter was forced by the deep state to do what it did

they were under immense pressure ot ban AJ and other right wing pundits

if it was up to this dude IMO he would let everything run free

Agree, but that just makes Dorsey a MIC/bankster puppet.
02-05-2019, 03:49 AM
What happened to people standing up for themselves and not cucking out?

Spineless twinks both Rogan and that twitter guy.
02-05-2019, 03:50 AM
at around 1 hr 30 or so he actually says he was "half conservative"

also TWITTER was an enabler of CT and right wing talking points for the longest time.

it's also pretty amazing how they used two issues SANDY HOOK & RUSSIA to basically limit free speech on the web

AJ was taken down due to sandy hook
02-05-2019, 03:56 AM
(02-05-2019 03:50 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  at around 1 hr 30 or so he actually says he was "half conservative"

also TWITTER was an enabler of CT and right wing talking points for the longest time.

it's also pretty amazing how they used two issues SANDY HOOK & RUSSIA to basically limit free speech on the web

AJ was taken down due to sandy hook

Don't forget 'muh cyber bullying' and 'hate speech'.
02-05-2019, 05:25 PM
I watched over an hour of it. Dorsey has the vocabulary of a millennial packed with the ability to speak without saying anything like a 7-figure executive.

It was platitudes to everything and nothing, and some babble about how his company is all about making the world a better place. Lots of implicit progressive slogans like "tear down borders" in there as well. Many commenters are stating that Rogan is endorsed by one of Dorsey's company to the tune of $300k/mo.
02-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Joe's damage control

Joe Rogan Wrote:143,992 likes
I had Jack Dorsey, the CEO of twitter on the podcast Friday and many people felt I didn’t grill him hard enough on twitter censoring right wing voices.
My intention going into the podcast was to talk to him about that, but also to talk to him about the responsibilities that come with managing world wide conversation with a platform that no one ever saw coming. The other idea I wanted to discuss was what possible new technologies could be the next version of social media.
I asked him about censorship, but some people on the right felt that I didn’t go after him hard enough. Some people, like whoever wrote this article think I’m “right wing.”
I’m not, and I don’t even think anyone who has paid attention to anything I’ve said believes that. It seems like someone wanted a good controversial click-baity title for the article regardless of whether or not it was accurate.
As for the interview, I asked the questions I wanted to ask, and although his answers on some of them were vague, I felt like I got out of him whatever I was going to get without being too confrontational.
There have also been talks of us editing the video and deleting disparaging YouTube comments. That’s not true. The video fucked up while we were filming and the tricaster crashed. As far as I know Jamie put it all back together. As for the YouTube comments we don’t delete those. I don’t know how it works, but I suspect there’s some form of what Dorsey talked about with twitter where machine learning downvotes certain perspectives, or what they deem “offensive” or “rude” comments. What definitely isn’t is Jamie or anyone else from my team deleting things.
I definitely think there’s a discussion to be had about censoring comments through computer programs or manual deleting, but I want you folks to know we’re not responsible for any of that.
I do my best, and if I didn’t fulfill some of your expectations I can understand. Honestly, I think I learn more from negative reactions than from positive ones, and I truly appreciate having a public review of these conversations because it’s part of how I get better at this shit.
02-05-2019, 11:04 PM
Joe sold out a long ass time ago, which frankly I don't care too much about. What I don't like is his disingenuous use of his celebrity status to manipulate people depending on whatever way the social climate winds are blowing.

If he's going to take a position on sensitive social and political issues be they mainstream or of the conspiracy type, then he should be genuine in his beliefs and what he throws out to the public. He changes his stance on things depending on which way the money tree is dropping.
02-06-2019, 03:03 AM
It's nice to see all of Joe Hogans fans calling him out on every social media platform lol

*DAMAGE CONTROL* *DAMAGE CONTROL!!* *EJECT!!! EJECT!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trump is demanding 5G and even 6G on twitter pug-thug 10 57 Today 01:44 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Joe Rogan is now defending the Pedophile elite? Redneck 27 772 02-19-2019 12:11 PM
Last Post: jho
  Gillete toxic masculinity commercial getting close to 1 million dislikes CTsar 86 1,793 01-29-2019 03:05 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Joe Biden confronted at CSPAN event over his inappropriate touching of children jho 1 244 11-22-2018 06:49 AM
Last Post: pug-thug