Login | Register

ABORTION DOCTOR LEAVES CONGRESS SPEECHLESS. MUST WATCH
02-01-2019, 01:54 PM
ABORTION DOCTOR LEAVES CONGRESS SPEECHLESS. MUST WATCH
One of the most well executed speeches I have ever heard. This guy knows how to give a speech and presentation.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

watch the twitter version:
https://mobile.twitter.com/starcrosswolf...3437010944

Full video:

Please retweet this if you're still one of the few truthtellers allowed to exist on the platform.

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2019, 02:11 PM
RE: ABORTION DOCTOR LEAVES CONGRESS SPEECHLESS. MUST WATCH
watch the twitter version. it cuts at the right place

lol @ people wanting to legalize partial birth or near birth abortions

SATANISM
02-01-2019, 03:49 PM
I can't believe we are going through this as a culture. Is this the real world?

Who TF supports this shit?
02-01-2019, 03:53 PM
we are living in the kali yuga

a transition to the next astrological age

very very strange

how is even necessary to do a late term or partial birth abortion?

the rare danger to the mother case aside.. how is this even legal?

danger to the mother scenarios should not even be considered abortion, but a medical life saving procedure.
02-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Quote:11. “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19

babies are getting hurt... who has the authority to tread on the serpents, jackals and demons?
02-01-2019, 05:50 PM
Dear god that was brutal. Very effective message.
02-02-2019, 01:24 AM
(02-01-2019 05:50 PM)kungfool Wrote:  Dear god that was brutal. Very effective message.
These people who promote that....they have no feelings, no soul. I could never be involved with a female who has had one of these procedures.Angry
02-02-2019, 03:11 AM
(02-01-2019 03:49 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  I can't believe we are going through this as a culture. Is this the real world?

Muh body, Muh raghts!

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman
02-02-2019, 06:17 AM
(02-02-2019 03:11 AM)canuckster Wrote:  
(02-01-2019 03:49 PM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  I can't believe we are going through this as a culture. Is this the real world?

Muh body, Muh raghts!
It's ironic, because you would think, a females natural instinct should be pro baby. Instead, they remove all human or moral value from the fetus for political and selfish reasons. And arguably themselves. They become only morally and intellectually bankrupt "front holes". HuhAngry
02-02-2019, 06:22 AM
Quote:Samuel Arana Tessari
1 week ago (edited)
What I really find alarming is seeing women celebrate getting an abortion as a noble thing to do because it means that they're somehow "standing up to the patriarchy" or "exercising their right to choose".
I could understand some people saying that it's basically an evil but necessary thing for some women because of their circumstances(rape for example), but saying you're actually proud of getting an abortion(without any kind of remorse) just shows the derangement of today's new age feminists.
02-02-2019, 07:02 AM
(02-02-2019 06:22 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  
Quote:Samuel Arana Tessari
1 week ago (edited)
What I really find alarming is seeing women celebrate getting an abortion as a noble thing to do because it means that they're somehow "standing up to the patriarchy" or "exercising their right to choose".
I could understand some people saying that it's basically an evil but necessary thing for some women because of their circumstances(rape for example), but saying you're actually proud of getting an abortion(without any kind of remorse) just shows the derangement of today's new age feminists.
Ya, it's mental lilness, if not downright evil. Infects most western frontholes, sadly.Angry
02-02-2019, 07:05 AM
(02-02-2019 06:17 AM)General Franco Wrote:  It's ironic, because you would think, a females natural instinct should be pro baby. Instead, they remove all human or moral value from the fetus for political and selfish reasons. And arguably themselves. They become only morally and intellectually bankrupt "front holes". HuhAngry

It just shows ANY, absolutely ANY, societal value can be inverted. Cannibalism, bestiality, and pedophilia CANNOT be far off.
02-02-2019, 07:42 AM
(02-02-2019 07:05 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(02-02-2019 06:17 AM)General Franco Wrote:  It's ironic, because you would think, a females natural instinct should be pro baby. Instead, they remove all human or moral value from the fetus for political and selfish reasons. And arguably themselves. They become only morally and intellectually bankrupt "front holes". HuhAngry

It just shows ANY, absolutely ANY, societal value can be inverted. Cannibalism, bestiality, and pedophilia CANNOT be far off.
Sad
02-02-2019, 08:37 AM
at the same time how often is this happening?

me thinks not that much

where are the Catholics? where are the Christians that are supposed to be protesting this?

Christianity has been weakened and subverted
02-02-2019, 08:45 AM
(02-02-2019 08:37 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  at the same time how often is this happening?

me thinks not that much

where are the Catholics? where are the Christians that are supposed to be protesting this?

Christianity has been weakened and subverted

EY, what are your thoughts on the St Bartholomew's massacre?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Queen Movie is pretty good. People should watch it pug-thug 47 1,367 06-07-2019 09:14 AM
Last Post: THE_DEAN
  NWO lackey Jim Carrey's pro -abortion tweet BACKFIRES pug-thug 17 546 05-25-2019 09:22 AM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  Matt Lauer’s wife leaves their home amid sex harassment scandal pug-thug 39 4,469 05-18-2019 09:30 AM
Last Post: Banchan
  {Live} Congress is discussing Criminalizing White Identity kungfool 5 362 04-15-2019 05:27 AM
Last Post: kungfool