Login | Register

Korean father on TV casually says he regularly plays with his son’s ge‌ni‌t‌a‌l‌s.
01-29-2019, 07:35 PM
Korean father on TV casually says he regularly plays with his son’s ge‌ni‌t‌a‌l‌s.
[Image: cco6.jpg]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1088585279949152258

and the entire audience is laughing

is there something getting lost in translation here?

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Korean father on TV casually says he regularly plays with his son’s ge‌ni‌t‌a‌l‌s.
under american law, CPS would definitely take his kids and the guy would be in jail

for Koreans I think if there is no sexual intent than I think they think it isn't a criminal act? the problem is that this guy said some other ridiculous shit like he would regularly embarrass his wife in public
01-29-2019, 07:41 PM
RE: Korean father on TV casually says he regularly plays with his son’s ge‌ni‌t‌a‌l‌s.
but then again, America is the country that allows ritual genital mutilation of baby penises... and would actually justify that shit using bullshit science
01-29-2019, 09:58 PM
Crazy stuff... read more disgusting stuff in the twitterfeed

I obviously get it's not normal behaviour. But how is it possible they discus this so openly? On TV!?
01-29-2019, 10:40 PM
yeah it's weird. or it might even be made up for ratings. either way it's pretty sick

the way he talks about it so nonchalantly

I don't think there is any sexual intent, but it's just fucked up all around.. and criminal.
05-15-2019, 02:26 PM
(01-29-2019 10:40 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  yeah it's weird. or it might even be made up for ratings. either way it's pretty sick

the way he talks about it so nonchalantly

I don't think there is any sexual intent, but it's just fucked up all around.. and criminal.

It was very normal pre-korean war. Not so much common now but probably you have heard stories from your (grand) parents how normal this used to be. This is why I think the audience is not very reactionary to it all.

Not really fucked when you think how obsessed people were back then to have sons. There were a ton of penis shaped whorshippy symbols as well. Boys were everything back then.

Of course this isn't "normal" now but it used to be so people are not sure what to do when faced with a man who does this still. Grandpies and grannies did this, how do you tell him what they did was "wrong"?

You don't.
05-15-2019, 02:29 PM
(01-29-2019 07:40 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  under american law, CPS would definitely take his kids and the guy would be in jail

for Koreans I think if there is no sexual intent than I think they think it isn't a criminal act? the problem is that this guy said some other ridiculous shit like he would regularly embarrass his wife in public

He embarasses her because she's overweight.
Slapping ass and grabbing boobs isn't pd of flirtation, it's him telling her she's round in a bad way.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  WMAF couple kill Asian Father and Dismember Body pug-thug 1 244 06-01-2019 11:30 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Proof that dogs have ability to deceive. Dog plays dead to escape from Lion pug-thug 0 317 05-26-2019 06:43 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Chinese dad hits son 100 x for stealing money pug-thug 19 2,843 05-18-2019 08:45 AM
Last Post: Banchan
  Sandy Hook Father Uses Alias...Then Gives Masturbation Advice to 14 Year Old Boy. THE_DEAN 13 8,893 04-08-2019 03:39 PM
Last Post: jho