Login | Register

Jon Jones tests positive again, gets insta-pardoned by USADA
12-24-2018, 03:45 PM
Thumbs Down Jon Jones tests positive again, gets insta-pardoned by USADA
Jon Jones is still going to fight Alexander Gustafsson next Saturday at UFC 232, however, he’ll do so in Los Angeles rather than Las Vegas.
USADA has announced that Jones has tested positive for the same banned metabolite he was flagged for last summer. But, the organization has concluded that because the amount is so small, it’s concluded the amount stems from the positive test Jones has already been suspended for.
The California Commission presided over that case, which ultimately concluded that Jones did not intentionally take performance-enhancing drugs. Accordingly, UFC 232 has been moved to Los Angeles from Las Vegas, as the Nevada Commission will not license Jones for next Saturday’s bout. The California Commission will.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Jon Jones tests positive again, gets insta-pardoned by USADA
[Image: nskl67i.png]
12-24-2018, 04:30 PM
Lol fuck you Dana. Karma is real

Jones just cost the UFC $5 million by moving UFC 232 to LA.

"White said tickets for the new location in Inglewood will go on sale Wednesday, and fans with tickets for the show in Las Vegas are available to be refunded. White said the expected gate total at T-Mobile Arena was in the $6 million range, and expects to be around $1 million at The Forum – meaning a net gate loss of $5 million."
12-24-2018, 05:49 PM
What is with this Olympic style testing for these cage fighters anyway? I mean they're already cheating their asses off by cutting the equivalent of two weight classes before every fight and putting their lives in serious danger by doing it aren't they. What a goofy situation this is.
12-24-2018, 05:59 PM
Misrepresenting your actual size to fight in a lower weight division against opponents smaller than yourself is like signing up for fifteen year old rugby when your eighteen. Forget about the ped ffs.
12-24-2018, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2018 06:39 PM by kungfool.)
I've been saying for a few days that it's really strange that the UFC is not promoting this event.
Usually a week before a big event a bunch of stuff starts popping up in my Youtube feed and not seeing the usual barrage of content around this event, I sensed something was up.
12-30-2018, 03:22 AM
They should get rid of usada
01-01-2019, 04:22 AM
lots of lip smacking, sniffling and dry mouth

hmm

01-01-2019, 07:44 AM
[Image: TornParallelFoxhound-size_restricted.gif]
01-01-2019, 08:45 AM
The UFC should admit they wish they were Pride. It's def what they aspire to be. All athetes free to roid at will . No bullshit athletic commissions. looser weight class structure. even the occasional fixed freakshow bout is necessary once in a while (Conor - Floyd).
01-01-2019, 08:47 AM
yeah
01-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Gus fought terribly. What a shame.
01-01-2019, 03:48 PM
(01-01-2019 02:11 PM)kungfool Wrote:  Gus fought terribly. What a shame.

It was also one of Jon Bones Jones worst performances I've ever seen. People are raving about his "fight IQ", but honestly he looked scared of taking the same amount of punishment he did in their first fight.

Gus never pulled the trigger despite many opportunities. He's also not nearly as durable as he used to be.
01-01-2019, 05:30 PM
(01-01-2019 08:45 AM)CTsar Wrote:  The UFC should admit they wish they were Pride. It's def what they aspire to be. All athetes free to roid at will . No bullshit athletic commissions. looser weight class structure. even the occasional fixed freakshow bout is necessary once in a while (Conor - Floyd).

Damn right, or Brock Lesnar vs Mighty Mouse and Jussier Formiga ffs.

The only fight I want to see is Bones beating the shit out of Daniel Cormier again.

the Winnson shama knew
01-02-2019, 04:12 AM
(01-01-2019 03:48 PM)CTsar Wrote:  
(01-01-2019 02:11 PM)kungfool Wrote:  Gus fought terribly. What a shame.

It was also one of Jon Bones Jones worst performances I've ever seen. People are raving about his "fight IQ", but honestly he looked scared of taking the same amount of punishment he did in their first fight.

Gus never pulled the trigger despite many opportunities. He's also not nearly as durable as he used to be.

The game plan from Jackson was take him down and avoid the same type of war as last time. I think he was patient at first because he was expecting more from Gus. That result does give crediblility to the narrative that the first one was only that close because Jon was partying heavily and not training

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Suspended Jon Jones cleared to fight in October by corrupt USADA CTsar 16 1,628 09-29-2018 03:08 PM
Last Post: Dale Gribble
  Jon Jones caught roiding again. Stripped again. CTsar 18 3,669 03-26-2018 01:23 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Jon Jones Is A Fan Of Fallon Fox.....facepalm Dogtown 28 6,990 10-20-2017 12:07 PM
Last Post: jho
  Jon Jones vs Brock Lesnar NYE CTsar 9 1,625 08-02-2017 03:05 AM
Last Post: CTsar