RE: The Bastard Is Dead
he actually looks reptilian here:

[Image: AAwfFuN.img?h=416&w=799&...mp;amp;l=f]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Bush Sr. Blamed Neocons for Ruining W.’s Presidency

In interviews given for a new biography, George H. W. Bush, 91 lets loose against Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, whom he clearly blames for many of the failures of the presidency his son, George W. Bush. But if you attend carefully to what he said, it is clear that he actually was slamming the Neoconservative cabal that Cheney and Rumsfeld brought to Washington with them. He said:

“I don’t know, he just became very hardline and very different from the Dick Cheney I knew and worked with . . . The reaction [to 9/11], what to do about the Middle East. Just iron-ass. His seeming knuckling under to the real hard-charging guys who want to fight about everything, use force to get our way in the Middle East.”

Who were the “hard-charging guys” who were constant war-mongers, to whom Cheney “knuckled under?”

They are mainly Neoconservatives, a group of old Cold Warriors, many of whom had been Democrats, who were dismayed by the Democratic Party’s turn left in the 1970s and the rise of a New Left within it that was critical of Israel. They therefore threw in with Ronald Reagan and then W. Most were Jewish Americans, though R. James Woolsey (former CIA director) and John Bolton were Neoconservatives as well (Woolsey said he was the only Episcopalian of the lot).

George H. W. Bush went on to criticize his son for allowing Cheney to create “kind of his own state department”.

What did Bush Sr. mean by that?

The ‘hard-charging” warmongers on Cheney’s staff, who outmaneuvered Colin Powell’s State Department, included Cheney’s chief of staff, a Wolfowitz protege, Irv “Scooter” Libby, John Hannah of the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (a stridently pro-Israel thinktank) and David Wurmser (co-author of the infamous “Clean Break” policy paper for Binyamin Netanyahu about how to invade Iraq and reshape the Middle East).
George H. W. Bush went on to criticize his son for allowing Cheney to create “kind of his own state department”.

What did Bush Sr. mean by that?

I wrote an expose of Cheney’s policy shop for Salon in 2005.

I don’t actually think Cheney “knuckled under” to the Neoconservative warmongers. And I don’t think his determination to make war on Iraq was post-9/11. I think as of the late 1990s Cheney wanted to open Iraq’s oil fields to exploitation and get sanctions taken off that country, and he found it impossible to convince Congress to do that. So he decided only regime change could open Iraq to bids by the medium and smaller US oil companies, who were suffering because of the inability of geologists to discover new big fields. Regime change would be a hard argument to make, so he reached out to the Neoconservatives as allies, even though before he was CEO of Halliburton (1995-2000) he had been known instead as an Arabist. So I’d say he partnered with the Neoconservatives to get his way.
12-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Well I'll be doggoned. How about that eh.
12-02-2018, 12:10 AM
Bush Sr. was ideologically aligned with Neoconservatives even though he wasn't himself an ex-Trotskyite like the founding Neoconservatives were. His Gulf war was almost as disastrous as his son's.
12-02-2018, 02:19 AM
to HW's credit he did pull out of the first persian gulf war pretty quick. like complete pull out

at the time I thought it was strange. they just did their business and left, which was unusual
12-02-2018, 09:09 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/georgeisinhell
12-05-2018, 09:58 PM
(12-01-2018 04:46 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  he actually looks reptilian here:

[Image: AAwfFuN.img?h=416&w=799&...mp;amp;l=f]

Barbara actually looks younger there than in most photos.

I'm just trying to figure this shit out like you are.
12-08-2018, 04:10 PM

Yesterday, 05:34 AM

Yesterday, 05:40 AM

Yesterday, 06:20 AM
She showed him the funeral program booklet.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/George-H-W-Bush...2359741633

Is the guy in the video implying that it's some sort of subpoena from Trump?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 07:20 AM
^^^Yeah, that's what he's implying, or rather hoping for. Both Laura and Jeb look disgusted by whatever they saw. I think it was a picture but I have no idea of what. Jeb's reaction was immediate so he didn't have time to read anything. Hillary also didn't look happy when she opened her envelope. All the while the MSM wants us to focus on the icy behavior between Trump and the Clintons.
Yesterday, 07:22 AM
I've also seen a picture showing that Mike Pence's wife got one too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Male Feminist Cuck Bastard calls Ivanka Trump a Pekingese pug-thug 1 1,078 02-10-2017 03:22 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Infowars parading Bill Clinton's Bastard Son kungfool 15 5,755 10-15-2016 05:18 AM
Last Post: kungfool
  Edward Snowden feared Dead after Tweeting Dead Man's Switch Redneck 42 8,871 08-17-2016 08:11 AM
Last Post: Penxv
Video Pred. Programming: Bastard Lionel Richie Conditioning Teachers To Sex Students Gimp 15 4,460 05-17-2015 02:15 PM
Last Post: pug-thug