Login | Register

Mongolian Folk Rock
12-01-2018, 08:43 AM
Mongolian Folk Rock
is the world ready for it???

jamthesignal.com
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. - Leonardo Da Vinci
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2018, 08:47 AM
RE: Mongolian Folk Rock
these guys have more of a rock n' roll attitude that most western rock bands today
Find all posts by this user
12-01-2018, 10:19 AM

12-01-2018, 11:21 AM
^ nice. those guys know how to rock

rock is a very macho thing.

rock used to be macho in the states and sometime after grunge it went EMO and "emotional"

it's' all about the attitude
12-01-2018, 01:30 PM

12-01-2018, 04:35 PM
i was thinking about this. Mongolians eat no soy and have one of the lowest populations relative to landmass

They basically eat a paleo diet

12-02-2018, 03:52 AM
I think any American kid who grew up wanting to be a cowboy would love Mongolia. It's got horses, wide open prairies and ancient wrestling tournaments.

The Mongolian culture is fascinating, and I think a lot of Northern Europeans and Americans can identify with it.

The movie Genghis Blues gave me my first glimpse of this culture. Great documentary, highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.

12-02-2018, 07:01 AM
I've done horseback riding in Khazakstan, one of the best experiences of my life

you really get the feeling of being a cowboy

I've also done horseback riding in Mongolia.. was cool as well
12-02-2018, 07:01 AM
check out this movie mongolian ping pong. very good

12-02-2018, 12:25 PM
the clubs in mongolia look halfway decent too

12-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Mongol Empire 16.11% 1270[4] or 1309[3]

Russian Empire[a] 15.31% 1895

What is that number? How much of the earth these empires covered.

One of the big secrets people don't know about the Mongol Empire... In the east it was primarily Chinese, in the west it was primarily Russian and in the south west it was primarily Turkish!

And even more important than bloodthirsty conquest we always hear about, for them, were their alliances.

But obviously if you claimed to be their ally and stabbed them in the back...

So the 'Mongols' who invaded Europe were really almost all ethnically Turkish and Russian (I would assume in Manchuria the same thing would have happened, and it was mainly Manchurians uniting and conquering their land, although as part of a larger empire, via alliances). You see this after the 'fall' of the Mongol empire, what are the most powerful empires? Well, the Ming Dynasty in the east, the Ottomans in the south west, and the Russians/rise of Muscovy in the northwest.

Also, did you know the Byzantines hired the Ottomans to act as mercenaries for them? Most people only know that the Ottomans eventually conquered the Byzantines.
12-03-2018, 05:11 AM
(12-03-2018 03:22 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Mongol Empire 16.11% 1270[4] or 1309[3]

Russian Empire[a] 15.31% 1895

What is that number? How much of the earth these empires covered.

One of the big secrets people don't know about the Mongol Empire... In the east it was primarily Chinese, in the west it was primarily Russian and in the south west it was primarily Turkish!

And even more important than bloodthirsty conquest we always hear about, for them, were their alliances.

But obviously if you claimed to be their ally and stabbed them in the back...

So the 'Mongols' who invaded Europe were really almost all ethnically Turkish and Russian (I would assume in Manchuria the same thing would have happened, and it was mainly Manchurians uniting and conquering their land, although as part of a larger empire, via alliances). You see this after the 'fall' of the Mongol empire, what are the most powerful empires? Well, the Ming Dynasty in the east, the Ottomans in the south west, and the Russians/rise of Muscovy in the northwest.

Also, did you know the Byzantines hired the Ottomans to act as mercenaries for them? Most people only know that the Ottomans eventually conquered the Byzantines.

Correct in the Eastern part of the Mongol Empire the rulers were Turkic people known as Tartars, which meant yoke, as in being under the yoke of the Golden Horde.

The Mongols more of a union of different nomadic equestrian tribes with different religions and ethnicities. The Mongols were mongrols.

jamthesignal.com
―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else. - Leonardo Da Vinci
12-03-2018, 06:36 AM
(12-03-2018 05:11 AM)jho Wrote:  Correct in the Eastern part of the Mongol Empire the rulers were Turkic people known as Tartars, which meant yoke, as in being under the yoke of the Golden Horde.

The Mongols more of a union of different nomadic equestrian tribes with different religions and ethnicities. The Mongols were mongrols.

In the western part (or Far Eastern, depending on how you look at it) part of the American empire the rulers were Weimar Germans known as Henry Kissinger, who used conscripts, as in being slave soldiers for the US Army. Big Grin
12-03-2018, 07:23 PM
there is actually a NWO conspiracy theory from 100 years back entitled the "Judeo Mongolian conspiracy"

They asserted that Lenin was a Judeo-Mongol.
12-04-2018, 02:35 AM
(12-03-2018 07:23 PM)pug-thug Wrote:  there is actually a NWO conspiracy theory from 100 years back entitled the "Judeo Mongolian conspiracy"

They asserted that Lenin was a Judeo-Mongol.

Do you know any more about it?

Did you know the letter J did not even exist, in the 'Mongol' era? Only around 1600, I believe, that it came into existence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mongolian man sings with a country drawl lol pug-thug 14 1,472 03-19-2018 06:33 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  The Interview That Killed Rock Music Megatherium 9 1,042 01-20-2018 11:43 AM
Last Post: Megatherium
  Russian folk music BRIC Countries 11 2,310 12-06-2017 04:24 PM
Last Post: Megatherium
  Parody Folk Song of Alex Jones better than 99% of pop music today pug-thug 36 4,291 09-12-2017 07:49 PM
Last Post: Redneck