Steve Bannon shows up on Bill Maher . NEW
this was unexpected

the dog and pony show is looking EXCEPTIONALLY realistic as of late

Those who know, know! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2018, 11:30 PM
RE: Steve Bannon shows up on Bill Maher . NEW
Maher should have shut up and let Bannon answer his loaded questions.
10-05-2018, 11:11 PM
Maher is another deluded lefty, he acted like Bannon was lying when he would answer the questions with facts.

I noticed that the ratings of most of the shows that push the liberal/globlaist agenda, are dropping in ratings. Colbert took a big drop in the past couple of weeks and so did the other late shows. What I found really interesting was the tiny percentage of Americans that these shows reach at the best of times. Many are 0.9% or less and the big shows are reaching 1.5-2% on a good week.
01-20-2020, 02:46 PM
Bill Maher is making sense here

01-20-2020, 06:36 PM
Rogan continues to get very high profile people on his show now.

The reward for becoming a gatekeeper of the truth.
01-20-2020, 10:35 PM
yeah.

Bill is annoying sometimes he can be more objective than most out of the leftard talking heads
01-21-2020, 05:48 AM
(01-20-2020 06:36 PM)Redneck Wrote:  Rogan continues to get very high profile people on his show now.

The reward for becoming a gatekeeper of the truth.

I was talking to a guy the other day, that I am friendly with but don't know particularly well (met recently).

And he was basically saying how he listens to hours and hours of podcasts, not sure if it is because he is away from home during the week, or he listens during work.

But it was very apparent that it really affects his thinking. I.E. he thinks he is well informed and knowledgeable and a critical thinker, but as he put it "not a radical thinker".

That is what these shows do, IMO. And probably set out to do. Literally gatekeep what is acceptable. That is why Joe HAD to backtrack on the Apollo Program.
01-21-2020, 06:05 AM
esp. if you're doing other stuff while listening, it's a very passive thing.. and it's very effective to relay certain messages

Joe certainly is a lot more SAFE than he used to be.
01-21-2020, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020 06:12 AM by pilgrim.)
Joe always seems so baked on his show. Can he even function without weed any more?

[Image: 43grnjPe6wQCs.gif]
01-21-2020, 06:13 AM
there is a conspiracy show now literally called baked and awake

http://bakedandawake.libsyn.com/the-mud-...d-tartaria

seems like they want people smoking WEED and talking about NONSENSE
01-21-2020, 06:34 AM
They need to get Eddie Bravo on that one.
01-21-2020, 08:19 AM
(01-21-2020 06:09 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  .
Joe always seems so baked on his show. Can he even function without weed any more?

[Image: 43grnjPe6wQCs.gif]

I don't think his job is to function, it is more to set an example. Have people emulate him, his deeds but most importantly his (lack of) thoughts.
01-22-2020, 03:56 AM
Rogan has faults, for sure. But compare his show to the Johnny Carson era, or even the other latenight talk shows on right now. Yes, he is gatekeeping, but the amount of truth and the level to which it can be discussed is far greater than in other mainstream venues. Like him or hate him, the JRE is expanding the viewpoints of his vast listening audience. I say its a net positive, even if all of his fans are baked out of their mind while they listen, lol.

“Reality denied comes back to haunt.”
― Philip K. Dick, Flow My Tears, the Policeman Said
01-22-2020, 04:08 AM
I have to agree that Rogan's show brings a lot of interesting topics into the fore-front. You can learn a lot from his guests by listening in. It's definitely not the late night talk show drivel where most guests are only there to promote a movie or book.
01-22-2020, 04:59 AM
(01-22-2020 03:56 AM)The Anti-Archon Wrote:  Rogan has faults, for sure. But compare his show to the Johnny Carson era, or even the other latenight talk shows on right now. Yes, he is gatekeeping, but the amount of truth and the level to which it can be discussed is far greater than in other mainstream venues. Like him or hate him, the JRE is expanding the viewpoints of his vast listening audience. I say its a net positive, even if all of his fans are baked out of their mind while they listen, lol.

I liken it to listening to Alex Jones. As long as you REALIZE you aren't going to get the full story, you are going to be fine.

Also if you realize he just agrees with his guests no matter what, then his 'endorsement' doesn't exactly count for much.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can't Travel Without a "VACCINE CERTIFICATE" - Bill Gates pug-thug 6 68 Yesterday 08:02 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Deep Fakes: Steve Buscemi Swapped On Jennifer Lawrence jho 26 1,941 02-22-2020 11:07 PM
Last Post: CTsar
  US shows off their new sentinel hazmat suits pug-thug 2 164 02-10-2020 02:24 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Bannon Interview on China Trade Policy and Current economic situation pug-thug 10 469 01-22-2020 04:09 AM
Last Post: pilgrim