Login | Register

Check This Early Bird Special
09-16-2018, 03:30 AM
2:45am prayer time......7:30pm bedtime:

"Mark Wahlberg's Insane Workout Schedule Starts at 2:30. In the Morning.
Is the guy superhuman?

You've officially lost every excuse for not waking up early to work out.

Mark Wahlberg just revealed his daily schedule on Instagram, and reader, it's going make your head spin. The 47-year-old Mile 22 actor wakes up at 2:30 in the morning — I repeat, 2:30 in the morning — to get ready to hit the gym.

[Image: mark-wahlberg-workout-1536769396.png?cro...size=768:*]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: Check This Early Bird Special
last night I was up until after midnight.......and then up around 5am this morning........and I feel CRAPTASTIC!

Sleep is VERY important. I felt miserable during the pre-breakfast morning walk but I managed the DISCIPLINE to get myself going to suffer through it.......knowing how I would return to coffee and fresh-made banana-nut muffins helped Big Grin
09-16-2018, 05:45 AM
link to article:

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a2310...instagram/
09-16-2018, 06:17 AM
he's sleeping at 7:30 though so it's basically just a shifted sleep schedule
09-16-2018, 04:10 PM
I think it could also be a impressive disciplined defense example against "Idle Hands are the Devil's Workshop"

He is a handsome, successful celebrity so there must be powerful temptation which he must struggle against and if he is of a certain nature then it could be double the trouble and so he must make extra effort to maintain his balance on the straight and narrow path to prosperity.

If he retires at 7:30pm and is sleeping by 8pm then he is average 6-to-7 hours sleep each night and then follows a monk-like daily habit, it's impressive.
09-17-2018, 01:30 AM
He doesn't work. Anyone can live a great life and work out twice a day when you don't work and are worth millions.

--I Eat Grits--
09-17-2018, 02:48 AM
Not hard to do if the only requirement for your job is to remain fit.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2018, 01:00 AM
I disagree that maintaining a STRUCTURED DISCIPLINED REGIMEN is easy..........in fact I think the opposite and that it is the EXCUSE which is easy.

MANY High Powered CEOs are obsessive about exercise and discipline too:

"How 61-Year-Old CEO Strauss Zelnick Stays ​Fit
“Get a lot of exercise and your body simply doesn’t age the same as others.”

He writes about that philosophy in his new book, Becoming Ageless: The Four Secrets to Looking and Feeling Younger Than Ever.(note that he is a BUSY CEO but on top of that he managed to WRITE A BOOK along with his exercise and CEO activities)

Zelnick’s too busy for boring. By 8:30 every morning,he’s all over Manhattan, rapid-firing emails on the subway between meetings. Need him? He prefers breakfast bench-pressing to the business lunches he’s attended for decades, first as CEO of music powerhouse BMG Entertainment and now as head of Zelnick Media Capital,which he founded 17 years ago.

Workouts rejuvenate Zelnick’s body—and serve a business purpose. He once went cycling with a potential business partner, then decided he’d never work with the man. “I just knew something because of the demeanor,the behavior, the engagement,”he says. “When you’re sweating, all barriers drop quickly.”

He doesn’t train alone on the road, either; he’ll call friends in any city he visits to line up workouts.

That’s actually the plan on this day. After a meeting, he’s off to San Francisco. His first order of business? A cardio session. “I do this because I enjoy it and I have people to do it with,” he says.--------

https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a2308...o-workout/
09-18-2018, 02:04 AM
They let them bullshit you, karasu. They're all fueled by drugs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2018, 04:48 AM
(09-18-2018 02:04 AM)jho Wrote:  They let them bullshit you, karasu. They're all fueled by drugs.

haha, yeah there's the HollyROIDS factor BUT they still have to put in the effort. And of course I'm sure they also have a regular once or twice each year appointment with the Plastic Surgeon.

one time I watched Chris Rock interviewed by Oprah. He told her how he was 50s and she said 'you don't look that old" and he said "Oprah, this is RICH 50s!"
09-18-2018, 05:04 AM
This is why the anti-PEDs for athletes argument is so ridiculous. We should be trying to make testosterone and HGH WAY more widely available for the average man (that WANTS to be a man).

Instead, our food, our sun tan lotion, our body sprays, contain estrogen mimickers!

Co-incidence?
09-18-2018, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018 07:56 AM by karasu.)
(09-18-2018 05:04 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  This is why the anti-PEDs for athletes argument is so ridiculous. We should be trying to make testosterone and HGH WAY more widely available for the average man (that WANTS to be a man).

Instead, our food, our sun tan lotion, our body sprays, contain estrogen mimickers!

Co-incidence?

yeah, why do the Schwarzeneggers, Clooneys, Pitts, and Whalbergs get special treatment but it's criminal for everyone else?
09-18-2018, 08:17 AM
(09-18-2018 07:55 AM)karasu Wrote:  
(09-18-2018 05:04 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  This is why the anti-PEDs for athletes argument is so ridiculous. We should be trying to make testosterone and HGH WAY more widely available for the average man (that WANTS to be a man).

Co-incidence?

yeah, why do the Schwarzeneggers, Clooneys, Pitts, and Whalbergs get special treatment but it's criminal for everyone else?

I don't think it's criminal for everyone else. TRT is legal now if your doctor approves it.

I think it's only illegal for athletes since they can use it to cheat. Especially fighters that can use it to hurt somebody.
09-18-2018, 08:45 AM
(09-18-2018 08:17 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  

Co-incidence?

I don't think it's criminal for everyone else. TRT is legal now if your doctor approves it.

I think it's only illegal for athletes since they can use it to cheat. Especially fighters that can use it to hurt somebody.

what age should a man begin supplementing TRT? My doctor said my T levels are okay but does that mean is okay for "40s"?

I still present a youthful appearance so maybe it is best to save the TRT for a bit later

My sex interest is less now but I think maybe it is more a result of LTR and not LOW T.
09-18-2018, 09:08 AM
(09-18-2018 08:17 AM)pilgrim Wrote:  

Co-incidence?

All athletes are already doing it, they just have to use the latest stuff, so it doesn't show up in tests. That just makes them into test subjects, and makes more money for an elite few labs.

It is admitted that Lionel Messi was on HGH since he was 13 (although they don't say when he stopped, it could have been 18, or he might still occasionally be allowed HGH supplementation).

Cristiano Ronaldo, do you think he bulked up without PEDs? He obviously put the work in, so credit to him.

I just think athlete should be transparent about it. Even fighters, if they want to have a belt that is for people that use PEDs and then another division for 'natural' fighters, they should be allowed to make that choice for themselves. It is not like all of a sudden one punch is going to become lethal! It is still up to the ref to stop it, and the fighter to defend himself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  California Early Voting Data Reveals Uphill Battle For Democrats pug-thug 6 331 11-07-2018 08:46 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  China launches high-tech bird drones to watch over its citizens pilgrim 0 359 08-05-2018 03:22 AM
Last Post: pilgrim
  There should not have been a special council. Trump is right. pilgrim 8 628 03-22-2018 12:31 AM
Last Post: Ghost of Hellfire Awaits
  Antoine Dodson on Being Straight Despite Choosing to Be Gay Early On pug-thug 7 793 02-01-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: Ghost of Hellfire Awaits