Login | Register

Flat Earth shills, ARRGH
09-15-2018, 01:32 PM
Flat Earth shills, ARRGH
Where do these people come from? No one can actually entertain this s*^&, can they?

I have seen them shilling this in 'truther' channels lately. Even the mods for some of the YT truther channels. Goddamn sad.

I mean, if you are getting paid that money, shill to your hearts content. But believe it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-15-2018, 01:55 PM
RE: Flat Earth shills, ARRGH
We've had a few flat earth guys here. I hate to use this expression but it's useless arguing with them, because there is no reasonable standard of proof that they would accept.

"Okay, have you ever been to outer-space and seen the Globe Earth?"

"No, but has anyone ever seen the Ice Wall in the Antarctic?"

And so forth.
09-15-2018, 01:57 PM
The burden of proof they expect of themselves is like 1/1000'th the burden of proof they demand of the Globe Earth theory.

"Well that's from NASA so it's obviously photo-shopped"

"Russia is in on it"

"They build camera's with lens curvature but don't advertise it to trick people into believing Globe Earth"
09-15-2018, 08:53 PM
notice how YOUTUBE promotes flat earth

they've since switched to promoting CLONES in the rap game and other types of nonsense

+ also the demon magician stuff

the objective is to WASTE TIME and ENERGY

i'm not saying there is absolutely zero merit to some of these claims.. maybe they get a small part right, but regarding the bigger picture they have it all wrong
09-16-2018, 02:19 AM
^^^I've noticed that most people who demand evidence for claims don't bother to look at the evidence when presented. Their only interest in demanding evidence is to get you to waste time.
09-16-2018, 05:21 AM
Four words for flat earthers: Trade winds and coriolis effect.

They aren't even TRYING to develop a workable model. One of the main guys, Dubay, even admitted as much. I even asked them what is the biggest impact that would be derived from realizing the Earth is flat, you know, like would world travel be quicker because we would use a different route from South America to Australia, or from North America to Russia?

No. They say "They are trying to hide God" so I told them "Why are you out here trying to convince people the Earth is flat then, instead of trying to convince people of the existence of God?"
09-16-2018, 06:19 AM
flat earth is the modern day humans walked with dinosaurs nonsense

it is primarily aimed at Christians
09-16-2018, 10:01 AM
(09-16-2018 05:21 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  No. They say "They are trying to hide God" so I told them "Why are you out here trying to convince people the Earth is flat then, instead of trying to convince people of the existence of God?"

The Flat Earth phenomena is turning weak minded CT people towards Eschatological Christianity. When you grill them on question of "what does this get you?" "what will this all accomplish?" it always comes down to a sense of psychological comfort; it makes the Earth special again, it makes a Personalized Creator feasible again.
09-16-2018, 11:08 AM
the earth is special, you don't need flat earth to prove it

we have a moon that gives us light at night, always faces us in one direction

we have water coincidentally

we have a magnetosphere that protects us from dangerous space radiation

the whole thing is fine tuned and is evidence of a creative force.

this does not happen by chance.

flat earth is a psyop.. instead of thinking about things like sandy hook , 9/11 and others, they will make you feel SPECIAL with flat earth.

people want to feel smarter than the next guy.. how smart do some of these flat earth fuckers feel? very smart, as everyone of us assumes the world is round.
09-16-2018, 11:20 AM
(09-16-2018 11:08 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  the earth is special, you don't need flat earth to prove it

we have a moon that gives us light at night, always faces us in one direction

we have water coincidentally

we have a magnetosphere that protects us from dangerous space radiation

the whole thing is fine tuned and is evidence of a creative force.

this does not happen by chance.

flat earth is a psyop.. instead of thinking about things like sandy hook , 9/11 and others, they will make you feel SPECIAL with flat earth.

people want to feel smarter than the next guy.. how smart do some of these flat earth fuckers feel? very smart, as everyone of us assumes the world is round.

Yep, it is the CT that even conspiracy theorists (I hate that term, personally, I am skeptical and cynical) don't believe! So that means people late to the party can feel super smart!
09-16-2018, 12:46 PM
[Image: dinosaurs_lived_with_humans_by_novuso-d9fb1sj.jpg]
09-16-2018, 12:58 PM
flat earth is impossible because hundreds of airlines worldwide are not going to waste gas using globe earth routes just to keep up some type of charade

also globular structure are ubiquitous and the moon itself looks globular

so you can easily assume the earth is also round

the only possibility of a flat earth is if there is some metaphysical shit going on where it can be either flat or round depending on the observer. But this is pure outlandish conjecture.
09-16-2018, 01:05 PM
[Image: dino-man.jpg]
09-16-2018, 01:09 PM
[Image: df92ac47bff3f624df69dd63ca21d61a.jpg]
09-16-2018, 01:12 PM
I don't believe humans walked with dinosaurs, esp. not within the last 5-10K years

but I also do know that a lot of radiocarbon dating is nonsense

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Blonde Blue eyed woman is the most beautiful female type on planet earth. trevorrice 186 5,109 11-08-2018 01:06 PM
Last Post: trevorrice
  The most angry women on planet earth- the Korean woman trevorrice 11 430 09-13-2018 01:25 PM
Last Post: karasu
  Flat Earth Discussion Thread Fugazi 525 103,670 03-27-2018 07:05 PM
Last Post: Redneck
  Eddie Bravo refuses to back down from the Flat Earth Theory pug-thug 14 1,586 12-14-2017 04:06 AM
Last Post: pug-thug