Login | Register

Have any unexplainable / supernatural events happened in your life?
09-14-2018, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2018 06:01 PM by kungfool.)
Have any unexplainable / supernatural events happened in your life?
Have you had any experiences you can't explain? I'm not religious, and am very skeptical when I hear personal accounts of anything that goes beyond the natural world. Nonetheless, I've had two experiences in my life that outreach my powers of explanation. I'd like to share one and see if anyone else have any to contribute.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2018, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 10:36 AM by kungfool.)
RE: Have any explainable / supernatural events happened in your life?
Seeing a Demon
I have this vivid memory from childhood. It was the mid-ninety's, I was 9 or 10 years old and burning time at a mall while my mom was busy with an appointment or work or something. I spent a few minutes in a Virgin Records browsing the video game isle. On my way out, I'm walking up a small set of stairs and turned around as a group of mentally challenged adults being led into store through the entrance on the other side. The first three in-line were typical down-syndrome types. The fourth one was a woman; middle-aged, red hair, recessed chin, narrow malformed face, bad posture, and Demon Eyes.

Yes, no joke, as she entered the store our eyes locked for a second. I had never experienced before or since happened. It was like time stopped for an instant I everything went dark except for the glowing red eyes looking at me. My heart skipped a beat and adrenaline surged. Immediately, I had a sense that this sense that the panic was mutual; that the creature was just as startled to have been spotted and was afraid of being found out. Another second passes and my intuition tells me something else; that I'm only able to see it because I'm still young. I look around and confirm that I'm the only minor in the store. Once the feeling of being frozen in-place passed I walked back the stairs to the floor and followed the group. The woman was constantly watching me out of the corner of her eyes. I sensed an evil presence and territorial-ness; the best I can describe would be like it was telepathically growling at me. Too afraid to get close or make direct eye contact again, I left the store.

Did I see a Demon? Maybe an "extra-diminsional being"? Was it living in the head of this retarded girl? Or did I just get spooked for no reason? Nothing like this happened before or has happened since. Real or not, the vision will be burned into my memory for life.
09-14-2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Have any unexplainable / supernatural events happened in your life?
or maybe congenitally retarded people are demonic/evil entities paying their karmic debt here on earth.

That is scary as hell btw man. Have you ever thought of doing DMT to try to understand what that was?
09-15-2018, 01:43 AM
One time I had a chick for a roommate (multiple roomies situation) and she knocked on my door and propositioned me for sex. She wasn't fat, and she wasn't ugly, but she was... I think addicted to heroine?

Really psychologically disturbed. I was studying the occult quite a bit at the time, but not INVOLVED in the occult (always been wary of that). So I talked to her and she mentioned that she had been abused (as a kid, and I think by her dad). She had a twin too.

Well, my first though is that this bitch literally had demons. Like I have never met someone before or since that was THAT troubled. Could not get away from what was bothering her, if you get what I am saying. Probably why she did heroine too.

And no, I didn't bang her!
09-15-2018, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 04:03 AM by Rako.)
Some phenomena in my life ---> "natural" explanations

Synchronicity ---> Coincidence

Doors slamming upstairs ---> air pressure changes due to air ventilation system and minimal friction on hinges

Choir singing where no choir ---> confusion in sounds due to electric whirring of machinery

Dreams corresponding to later events ---> Coincidence

Dejavu ---> Coincidence of thoughts or brain neurological double lapsing

Stories from other people about seeing ghosts ---> they could be mistaken or making it up.

Praying for things and getting them ---> coincidence

Hearing a story about a man who died by a doorway in a restaurant and that his ghost is there and during the conversation a big wall fan falls onto the floor by that doorway ---> coincidence

Going alittle nutty by overfocusing on things (eg. imagining that friends are spiritual vampires because they smile and show their canine teeth) or seeing black splotches running across the road ---> lack of sleep while taking normal medicines

Sensing that I'm hearing voices ---> imagining that I'm hearing voices simply and actually because other people suggested to me that it occurs, and the suggestion itself made me sense it.

========================================

The things listed above in bold black are, in my opinion, real "supernatural" or paranormal incidents, but I can't prove that they were to a person who doesn't believe in those phenomena being supernatural or paranormal.
09-15-2018, 05:44 AM
my existence feels like a supernatural event to me. I seem more than a system of biological processes. And I also think this is true for everyone else too. It's the "What Makes Us Tick" mystery. Same for the universe....I look around me and think that either this is a computer simulation or divine creation.
09-15-2018, 05:47 AM
I also think that most people have had one or a few of those "my spidey sense is tingling" moments
09-15-2018, 06:18 AM
I had a couple demonic episodes when I was young.

I was listening to the radio and right in the middle of a song the volume faded away. There was a couple seconds of silence then I heard a robot voice say Satan. Then there was another couple seconds of silence and the music faded back on. The rational explanation is that someone at the radio station was fooling around, but I've never known a DJ to interrupt a song to play a joke. I listened to the station for quite a while, since I was listening to a show, and there was no mention of it by the DJs afterwards.

In my parents' house there was always one room that gave me the creeps. It was fine during the day or when other people were around but at night I didn't like being alone in there. I didn't have any fear of the dark in any other room. My mother had a large wooden cross hanging on the wall and one night it fell down for no apparent reasons. That's not the weird part though. One night I shut out the light and went to close the door behind me but something was pulling on the door from the other side and I struggled for several seconds to close it. Scared the hell out of me, but I didn't tell anyone because I figured they'd laugh at me.
09-15-2018, 06:26 AM
(09-15-2018 05:44 AM)karasu Wrote:  my existence feels like a supernatural event to me. I seem more than a system of biological processes. And I also think this is true for everyone else too. It's the "What Makes Us Tick" mystery. Same for the universe....I look around me and think that either this is a computer simulation or divine creation.

IMO the world is fractal, digital and holographic. Each of those words has a specific meaning.

Digital means it can be described with digits.

Holographic means the one can contain the whole (i.e. literally one atom can contain all the information to describe the rest of the universe): Greek holographos "written entirely by the same hand,"

I take this to mean that one person can change the whole world. Or what happens inside one atom can affect all atoms. Or, that we create reality, in a simplified sense.

Fractal means the smaller resembles the larger, and vice versa. As above, so below. That the universe exhibits self-similarity. These are topics that are extremely complex, and yet we have to describe them in just a few words.
09-15-2018, 08:50 AM
(09-15-2018 06:26 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  
(09-15-2018 05:44 AM)karasu Wrote:  my existence feels like a supernatural event to me. I seem more than a system of biological processes. And I also think this is true for everyone else too. It's the "What Makes Us Tick" mystery. Same for the universe....I look around me and think that either this is a computer simulation or divine creation.

IMO the world is fractal, digital and holographic. Each of those words has a specific meaning.

Holographic means the one can contain the whole (i.e. literally one atom can contain all the information to describe the rest of the universe): Greek holographos "written entirely by the same hand,"

I take this to mean that one person can change the whole world. Or what happens inside one atom can affect all atoms. Or, that we create reality, in a simplified sense.

Fractal means the smaller resembles the larger, and vice versa. As above, so below. That the universe exhibits self-similarity. These are topics that are extremely complex, and yet we have to describe them in just a few words.

What do you think abour quantum realm/negative energy?
09-15-2018, 10:10 AM
(09-15-2018 08:50 AM)Señor Penis Wrote:  What do you think abour quantum realm/negative energy?

I think our understanding of the universe is incorrect. I don't buy the whole dark energy/dark matter/black holes hypothesis and electric universe seems much closer to the truth. But I also don't believe what electric universe guys say about Saturn being the Sun and then we entered this galaxy. Mainly because that is a very dark occult interpretation (unless of course the idea is that somehow we, humanity, willed the Sun into existence, or God said 'let there be light', so to speak).

I think there are negative energy vibrations, where other entities live. Spirits, demons, djinn, are the types of words we have used to describe them, over human history. If I really wanted to go out on a limb, I would suggest that the dinosaurs didn't go extinct, but perhaps shed their physical form (except the ones that evolved into birds, sharks, alligators or what have you). Right? Like what the f*ck is a cold blooded life form? It isn't that its blood is actually cold, but it gets its energy from the environment, instead of generating it.

It seems cold blooded is politically incorrect now, lol.

"An ectotherm is an organism in which internal physiological sources of heat are of relatively small or quite negligible importance in controlling body temperature.[1] Such organisms (for example frogs) rely on environmental heat sources,[2] which permit them to operate at very economical metabolic rates.[3] Colloquially, some refer to these organisms as "cold blooded" though such a term is not technically correct, as the blood temperature of the organism varies with ambient environmental temperature. "

So that would tie in with something like loosh theory, IMO. That there are entities that feed off violence, turmoil, chaos, strong emotional energy (specifically that produced by humans).
09-15-2018, 10:46 AM
(09-15-2018 06:26 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  Fractal means the smaller resembles the larger, and vice versa. As above, so below. That the universe exhibits self-similarity. These are topics that are extremely complex, and yet we have to describe them in just a few words.

That's why I'm so into the Electric Universe stuff; it takes 'fractured' mainstream science and throws out all of it's ad-hoc repair jobs like Black Holes, Dark Matter, Dark Energy etc and returns into a fractal system based on principles well established by Electrical Engineers.

We all know at an intuitive level that our physical universe is fractal. That the structure of Molecules is the same as the structure of a Solar System. This is one reason that PHI appears everywhere in nature. As Above, So Below.
09-15-2018, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2018 10:55 AM by kungfool.)
One of my predictions for thread is that MOST of peoples stories will be from Childhood.

In my experience, I had this immediately intuitive understanding that none of the adults in the store would be able to see what I had seen.
09-15-2018, 11:36 AM
Children are more psychically attuned
09-15-2018, 05:02 PM
(09-15-2018 06:26 AM)Chaos Reigns Wrote:  

good reading

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information News & Current Events cellar door 1,266 445,394 Yesterday 02:50 PM
Last Post: pug-thug
  what happened to Johnny Depp? pug-thug 12 372 11-02-2018 08:36 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  what life is like under shariah law pug-thug 1 354 10-13-2018 01:57 PM
Last Post: Chaos Reigns
  I thought this only happened in China???!! ba_dass 2 172 09-25-2018 07:48 AM