Login | Register

The most angry women on planet earth- the Korean woman
09-12-2018, 10:48 AM
The most angry women on planet earth- the Korean woman
Ok, so in contrast to my thread about the beautiful blue eyed blonde white girl....
the most angry women on earth are korean. I have been married to a korean girl for over ten years and I can tell you there anger is deep, beyond anything you can imagine.

I have many personal examples as well as examples of incidents i have witnessed.
You want angry - forget about black or latina- korean women are where its at!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2018, 11:03 AM
RE: The most angry women on planet earth- the Korean woman
Korea males have one of the highest suicide rates in the world... neurotic SOs might be a contributing factor

they definitely have hot tempers, but at the same time they are some of the most attractive women on the planet
09-12-2018, 11:38 AM
IMO, having interacted with koreans all my life

it has to do with the food they eat

they eat a lot of test enhancing foods

like red meat, garlic, onions, leeks, red peppers, ginseng

they have way too much yang energy

the japanese eat a more balanced diet where there are test enhancing foods, but also test balancing foods
09-12-2018, 11:40 AM
another factor is that with debauched WESTERN MEDIA , they are taught that BEAUTY and sexual currency is everything

when they get older and lost sexual currency, they get more hostile

if beauty is everything, how do women feel when they are past their prime? they are told they have to be beautiful but even the best surgeon can't turn back the clock.

that said though.. I think koreans have some of the best family values and bonds on earth.. they really have tight knit families.. and for a korean woman, their mother is everything. even the husband takes 2nd place
09-12-2018, 11:48 AM
here's another one:

notice most of the examples are older ladies that are past their prime
09-12-2018, 11:49 AM
you know a society that has a 50% female plastic surgery rate for under 30 year olds

you know something is wrong.

western psyops

Korea is basically the launching pad for WESTERN DEBAUCHERY in asia

they use ASIAN FACES to promote WESTERN DEBAUCHERY

they tried it with Japan ,but japan just made everything too cute or too macho
09-12-2018, 12:04 PM
once again, you brought up tons of valid points. I dont disagree with you at all.

but let me give you an example:
- My auto mechanic/auto body guy is chinese he is married to a korean girl. He runs a thriving business with several employees. One day i came to pick up my car after he worked on it. I went into the main office to pay my bill and I noticed he was visibly shaken and depressed. Apparently, his wife had just went ballistic and chewed him out in front of his employees etc. I said to him , i am sorry you went through that. He asked me if my wife would have the same disrepect to me. I said " of course, she's a korean women - my wife wouldnt hesitate to do that, in front of strangers or employees etc."

When they go RED thats all they see- logic and manners go out the window.
09-12-2018, 12:15 PM
for asian men especially, it's important that you look like "dominant figure" in public affairs

you can get chewed out and a little bitch at home, but at least give some superficial effort to make the man look good outside

at the same time a lot of the stronger more alpha korean girls go for Chinese men.. that's just what I've noticed. a lot of Chinese guys will tolerate more
09-13-2018, 08:35 AM
Oh hell no...

It sounds like a lack of respect.

These crazy asian bitches need a quick slap as soon as they start with that shit.
09-13-2018, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2018 09:33 AM by karasu.)
Western black women seem to be very temperamental, yet I can also imagine how a black woman of good moral quality could make a devoted wife and good mother that would not tolerate bad behavior in the offspring and would inspire in them to be high achievers.
09-13-2018, 10:11 AM
Most of the african women I met that are actually from africa are very well educated and do not engage in rude behavior.
09-13-2018, 01:25 PM
(09-13-2018 10:11 AM)pug-thug Wrote:  Most of the african women I met that are actually from africa are very well educated and do not engage in rude behavior.

my neighbors from the apartment where I lived before while house-hunting were from Africa and the woman seemed to be a impressive wife of good traditional values.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Blonde Blue eyed woman is the most beautiful female type on planet earth. trevorrice 186 5,109 11-08-2018 01:06 PM
Last Post: trevorrice
  Flat Earth shills, ARRGH Chaos Reigns 31 712 09-26-2018 04:31 AM
Last Post: pug-thug
  Korean power, see to believe pug-thug 13 578 08-26-2018 05:30 PM
Last Post: kungfool
  Angry America. "model" strikes panhandler to death with bat at gas station pug-thug 3 297 08-26-2018 01:40 AM
Last Post: The Diet Butcher